AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   VSH / Freak Fortress (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   FF2 Kolaxie Bosses List | *Boss Of The Facility* (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=338645)

Kolaxie 07-18-2022 17:22

Kolaxie Bosses List | *Boss Of The Facility*

Sup guys, i'll upload all public bosses i make here for everyone to enjoy, feel free to take a look into them or rework them if you need for balancing. Tell me if you find any issue with bosses or config i'll do my best to fix them

Unofficial FF2 Bosses

Boss Of The Facility
Spoiler

Legacy Bosses (No longer updated, use at ur own risk)

NrcV∞: The Brazilian Dominator *Updated CFG
Spoiler

Nega Spy
Spoiler

All plugin used

Spoiler

More stuff coming soon!

Tim q 07-18-2022 17:52

Re: Kolaxie Bosses List V1

Interesting

Naydef 07-19-2022 04:24

1 Attachment(s)
Hello. Nice boss. Anyway, the configs have some issues:

nrcv_fair.cfg
  1. The path separator is \ in many places. It's recommended to use /. Not really boss-breaking issue
  2. The health formula division character is \ and it's wrong. It should be /. This may cause(d) health issues.
  3. A number of sounds are not in the download section. Expect problems with missing sounds on client side
  4. All entries in the 'mat_download' section have a file extension. This is not allowed and will cause issues.

nrcvinf_hidden.cfg
  1. The path separator is \ in many places. It's recommended to use /. Not really boss-breaking issue
  2. All entries in the 'mat_download' section have a file extension. This is not allowed and will cause issues.

I'm attaching the configs with the needed fixes.
I also see missing source code for subplugins. Maybe you can link to the original sources of the subplugins?

This version of NRCV really feels like a Biokrierg and NRCV4 hybrid. Interesting

Kolaxie 07-19-2022 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naydef (Post 2784141)
Hello. Nice boss. Anyway, the configs have some issues:

nrcv_fair.cfg
  2. The health formula division character is \ and it's wrong. It should be /. This may cause(d) health issues.
  3. A number of sounds are not in the download section. Expect problems with missing sounds on client side
  4. All entries in the 'mat_download' section have a file extension. This is not allowed and will cause issues.

nrcvinf_hidden.cfg
  2. All entries in the 'mat_download' section have a file extension. This is not allowed and will cause issues.

I'm attaching the configs with the needed fixes.
I also see missing source code for subplugins. Maybe you can link to the original sources of the subplugins?

Thanks Naydef, i uploaded new CFG and added link to plugins, it seems like i uploaded the wrong cfg with the material extension that's my bad and also the fair version doesn't use all the sound so i edited the download section for it (it was also the wrong file name so i fixed it) to avoid downloading useless sound.

Quote:

This version of NRCV really feels like a Biokrierg and NRCV4 hybrid. Interesting
I used to play old NecGaming BvB and a bit of old Disc-FF BvB i don't play much of it anymore i'm mostly on Nec FF2 but i get what you mean about them looking similar, i try my best to make exclusive stuff to avoid any issue with private content or issue with other bosses maker.

Kolaxie 07-23-2022 08:59

Re: Kolaxie Bosses List | *Added Nega Spy*

23/07/22 *Added Nega Spy*

Kolaxie 04-04-2023 14:57

Re: Kolaxie Bosses List | *Added Nega Spy*

04/04/23 Removed support of my old bosses and added boss of the facility.

Tim q 04-21-2023 22:36

Re: Kolaxie Bosses List | *Boss Of The Facility*

Nice work man