AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Win panel for losing team (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=112985)

Reflex 12-22-2009 14:34

[TF2] Win panel for losing team

3 Attachment(s)
Win panel for losing team

Description
Plugin shows top players from losing team.
Features
  • Players with score greater than zero are shown.
  • Shows nothing if nobody scores.
  • Works in TF2 only.
Screenshot
[IMG]http://img710.**************/img710/7420/cpdustbowl0016.png[/IMG]
Screenshot from debug version.
Commands & Cvars
  • None
Installation
  • Place win-panel.smx in /sourcemod/plugins
  • Place win-panel.phrases.txt in /sourcemod/translations
Version History
1.4 Fixed overlapping bug with mapchooser plugin.
1.3 Added IsVoteInProgress check.
1.2 Some improvements.
1.1 Fixed: The plug-in didn't show dead players.
1.0 Initial release.
Notes
Thanks to O!KAK
Requests
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSaturn
We also have this short time during waiting for players where friendly fire is on. I was wondering … if you could write a plugin to show a scoreboard for player kills during waiting for players in tf2.

This feature implemented in attached archive win-panel-ff.zip
Please disable original win-panel.smx if you plan to use this mod.
See Also
[TF2] tDetailWinPanel by Thrawn2

allig4t0r 12-22-2009 18:50

Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team

That's ubernice plugin if you have your own server and map where one team loses everytime (or doesn't get even one point). Works for draw games too.

stephengillon 12-27-2009 19:51

Ive been running your plugin on one of my servers, everyone seems to like it so far when it does display people.

It tends not to display people all the time even though people have scored, sometimes it will be none, sometimes one, and two.

Not really sure whats happening, but the only thing i can think of is maybe because someone has tied for the spot. Cause i have yet to see a tie on the loose panel.

Hipster 12-28-2009 12:27

Nice plugin. My players like it a lot.

I'd recommend changing the default English translations from "Best players in XXX team" to "XXX Team MVPs:" so it resembles the actual winning panel a little more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephengillon (Post 1033275)
Ive been running your plugin on one of my servers, everyone seems to like it so far when it does display people.

It tends not to display people all the time even though people have scored, sometimes it will be none, sometimes one, and two.

Not really sure whats happening, but the only thing i can think of is maybe because someone has tied for the spot. Cause i have yet to see a tie on the loose panel.

Same thing here. I've never seen the panel show more than two people, and sometimes it'll only show one person even if the losing team has 10+ players.

Reflex 12-29-2009 11:44

Updated

stephengillon 01-03-2010 10:21

thanks man works awesome now.

typezero 01-10-2010 02:02

Hey,

Just wanted to say great job on the plugin, everyone on my servers have been loving the idea.

One small problem has come up is that at the end of round, the map selection box comes up for my users to pick the next map they want to go via RTV. Your win panel overlaps the RTV box and makes things a little complicated to read. =)

If you could make it so that the Win Panel could be moved to another alignment on the screen. Bottom right, bottom left... Really, anywhere but Centered Left, that would be really useful.

Keep up the great work.

Antithasys 01-10-2010 16:36

Good job. :)

retsam 01-24-2010 23:03

1 Attachment(s)
If anyone is interested, maybe the author can fix this but, not being able to close the menu is fairly annoying. Because it locks players from switching weapons, I thought a nifty close button so people can close it if they want to would be handy.

I have modified the ops to version 1.2, which adds a close button at the bottom. :)

Reflex 02-23-2010 08:54

Updated