AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 05.04.2020* | *VERSION 3.1.4 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=248314)

ESK0 09-17-2014 11:42

Re: [CSGO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wxl42640211 (Post 2200196)
YES,YES,YES
Great!
I like more color!!

YourMomSE 09-18-2014 03:43

Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!

I tested it, and most of the colors seem fine, orange is like a goofy off yellow color, but i don't really need it. Issues I see are: The messages are randomized, it never shows them in order on my server, and no other types....I really want the ability to display a welcome hint message saying "Welcome to {Darkred}Arena 1, {Default}check out our site at {Darkred}something.com" right when you join....So far it runs well though...Thanks

ESK0 09-18-2014 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMomSE (Post 2200516)
I tested it, and most of the colors seem fine, orange is like a goofy off yellow color, but i don't really need it. Issues I see are: The messages are randomized, it never shows them in order on my server, and no other types....I really want the ability to display a welcome hint message saying "Welcome to {Darkred}Arena 1, {Default}check out our site at {Darkred}something.com" right when you join....So far it runs well though...Thanks

How you mean: Messages are randomized, it never shows then ir order on my sever. Anyway HintMessage doesnt works with colors maybe i will add message types in future If u have some more ideas. Let me know.

Meitis 09-18-2014 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESK0 (Post 2200541)
HintMessage doesnt works with colors

In CS:GO, hinttext does work with colors, just use <font color='#ff0000'>your message in red</font> with ofcourse #ff0000 being able to be any hexadecimal color.

Small example:
PrintHintText(client, "This is <font color='#ff0000'>red</font>, <font color='#00ff00'>green</font> <font color='#0000ff'>blue</font>");
will just color the "red" text in the color red, "green" text in the color green and "blue" text in the color blue.

ESK0 09-18-2014 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meitis (Post 2200554)
In CS:GO, hinttext does work with colors, just use <font color='#ff0000'>your message in red</font> with ofcourse #ff0000 being able to be any hexadecimal color.

Small example:
PrintHintText(client, "This is <font color='#ff0000'>red</font>, <font color='#00ff00'>green</font> <font color='#0000ff'>blue</font>");
will just color the "red" text in the color red, "green" text in the color green and "blue" text in the color blue.

CS:GO doesnt accept hex color codes :) Anyway i will not do the welcome message :)

Meitis 09-18-2014 07:05

Hexadecimal colors don't work in normal chat in cs:go, I know, but hexadecimal colors do work in the hinttext like I tried to explain in my previous post. This is for example what the example in my previous post looks like ingame:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...EE2075A8FA7E6/

ESK0 09-18-2014 07:25

I didnt knew. I am so sorry :)

YourMomSE 09-18-2014 17:42

Im sorry, not hint text, but the alerts, like when you drop your ak47 it gives you an alert, or when bomb is planted it alerts you, those type....Some servers i have been in, as soon as you join an alert pops up saying welcome and such, and uses color to emphasize the server name and website in the alert....then it goes away till u leave and join again

and in terms of the messages being random, when i join my server, it wont display message 1,2,3,4,5,6 it will display 1,2,4,3,6,2,1,4,1,2,1,5 something like that.....You never know what message is going to pop up. I dont know why this is, but it does it on my server. It basically selects whatever message it wants to and displays it rather than cycling messages 1-6 and then over again....

ESK0 09-19-2014 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMomSE (Post 2200823)
and in terms of the messages being random, when i join my server, it wont display message 1,2,3,4,5,6 it will display 1,2,4,3,6,2,1,4,1,2,1,5 something like that.....You never know what message is going to pop up. I dont know why this is, but it does it on my server. It basically selects whatever message it wants to and displays it rather than cycling messages 1-6 and then over again....

Oh okay :)) I will do this :) But about the Welcome message try some other plugin. There is lot of them :)

Edit// Plugin updated, Cyceling messages added.

YourMomSE 09-19-2014 14:17

Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support! | *19.9.14*

Tested, works awesome, thank you for putting this up there....Just gotta find me one of them welcome alert plugins now!