AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anti-Silent Plant - v1.5 - 2006-05-23 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=28133)

SubStream 05-07-2006 22:22

Anti-Silent Plant - v1.5 - 2006-05-23

3 Attachment(s)
Anti-Silent Plant

Normally in Counter-Strike, when you plant the c4 (bomb) you hear a beeping noise coming from it. However, a person can plant the c4 in a way that causes the c4 to not emit this sound. This is called a Silent Plant. In all CAL matches for Counter-Strike silent planting is against the rules. It makes it difficult (and near impossible sometimes) to find the bomb when you cannot hear it and did not see where exactly the terrorist planted the bomb. IMHO, this is a cheap tactic.

This plugin prevents a silent plant from occuring by creating an additional entity with the classname func_illusionary and emitting the same sound at the same time and origin with the same volume, attenuation, flags, and pitch as the c4 normally would.

Installation
File Locations:
  • .\plugins\antisilentplant.amxx
Modules Required
  • fakemeta
The idea came from my desire to have a fairly ran server. In the past silent planting (on de_dust2 especially) became a real annoyance. I believe this will take care of the problem for anyone who dislikes silent planting as much as I do.

Plugin History

[2006-05-23] v1.5
  • Fixed a problem that was causing servers to crash after round restarts where the bomb was not planted the round before.
[2006-05-15] v1.4
  • Changed volume, attenuation, flags, and pitch emitted to match the emitted parameters of the C4 exactly. Sound emitted is now perfectly identical in every aspect to that of the original C4.
[2006-05-09] v1.3
  • Blocked C4 beep from occuring so that you don't hear a duel-beep affect when not silent planted.
[2006-05-09] v1.2
  • Removed engine natives and replaced them with fakemeta so that the engine module is no longer necessary to use this plugin.
[2006-05-07] v1.1
  • Removed unnecessary code from plugin_init.
[2006-05-07] v1.0
  • Initial release.

Xanimos 05-07-2006 22:23

Valve fixed the silent plant bug didn't they?....I swear they did.

SubStream 05-07-2006 22:26

I just went in CS 3 minutes before I released this and silent planted. From what I understand silent planting occurs when the c4 is partially merged with part of the map and therefore the normally emitted sound is not heard. If you would like I will give you the IP to show you a silent plant or you can give me yours if you have a server and I will silent plant on dust2 to show you.

Xanimos 05-07-2006 22:27

No, I knew how to do it. I just remember not being able to do it anymore. Havn't tryed in a while though.

SubStream 05-07-2006 22:28

Oh ok well I didn't know what a silent plant was until about October 05 last year and since I've always been able to silent plant and always have the problem in my server.

Xanimos 05-07-2006 22:34

change
Code:
    if ( ! find_ent_by_class ( -1, "func_bomb_target" ) )     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }         else     {         register_logevent ( "fn_triggerplanted" , 3, "1=triggered", "2=Planted_The_Bomb" )         register_logevent ( "fn_triggerroundstart" , 2, "1=Round_Start" )         register_forward ( FM_EmitSound, "fn_soundcheck" )     }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
to
Code:
    if ( find_ent_by_class ( -1, "func_bomb_target" ) )     {         register_logevent ( "fn_triggerplanted" , 3, "1=triggered", "2=Planted_The_Bomb" )         register_logevent ( "fn_triggerroundstart" , 2, "1=Round_Start" )         register_forward ( FM_EmitSound, "fn_soundcheck" )     } }

You don't need to have any returns in plugin_init() and returning PLUGIN_HANDLED does nothing in plugin init. it would do the same as PLUGIN_CONTINUE

Change that and I will approve.

SubStream 05-07-2006 22:39

OK TY for the tip didn't know that. Changes are done.

uTg | bigpapajiggs 05-08-2006 03:06

Good concept. I will be adding this to my server.

SubStream 05-08-2006 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by uTg|Jigga
Good concept. I will be adding this to my server.

TY TY. I'm just waitin for the first person who silent plants on dust2 to ask why its making noise lol... they'll be like :? huh????

Gunny 05-08-2006 11:22

I will be installing this !!

Thx

yumi 05-08-2006 11:39

I'll be adding it also and will reply with feedback. :D :D :D

SubStream 05-08-2006 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumi
I'll be adding it also and will reply with feedback. :D :D :D

Good feedback is always nice.

VEN 05-08-2006 14:01

You should use only fakemeta.

SubStream 05-08-2006 14:24

Good suggestion didn't think about using the engfunc until you just said to do that. Working on it now.

BTW.. just wondering VEN.. does FakeMeta read quicker or is it just more efficient to use one module??

VEN 05-08-2006 14:32

The main point IS why use 2 modules if it's possible dont use 2nd.
And for more explanations (fakemeta vs engine) you can read forums and amxxwiki.

SweatyBanana 05-08-2006 14:52

You said that it was good to use in cal matches, but it is illegal to have amxx on durring a match :stupid:

SubStream 05-08-2006 15:20

Oh no of course not. I don't recall saying to actually use it during an OFFICIAL match or anything... I recommend using it all the time .. but in official CAL matches no mods are permitted (including AMX Mod X)

Edit: VEN I'm havin a bit of a problem getting fakemeta to work the exact same as engine... I posted in scripting help if you don't mind looking.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=28157

Edit: Well Brad and Suzuka said its not a big deal but if I do learn how to fix the problem I had there using fakemeta and learn what I was doing wrong then I will fully use only fakemeta. Works fine with engine and fakemeta right now though so its all gravy. :)

VEN 05-09-2006 04:59

They told you about engine vs FM, while your plugin already used FM so it's not the case because engine can't hook emitsound anyway. So FM main module here and engine may be easily "dropped".

You can improve efficiency of your plugin. When bomb is planted you always do an operation for all emitted sounds: containi inside loop. To filter out non-bomb sounds check if entity which emits sound is the planted C4, if check result is false quit function before entering to the loop.
By the way i don't undestand why there are containi if you have an exact sound filenames.

Also i don't really think you should remove and recreate your entity every time. Origin's change should be enough for such purpose.

While the main problem of you plugin is the "double sounding". When bomb isn't "silent" you emit your sound too. However i have a solution. When bomb is planted (if it's on ground) check content of every upper corner of the C4 entity and if at least one corner is in the solid area emit your additional sound.

SubStream 05-09-2006 12:57

I tried to figure out how to detect if the corner was in the solid area but I was not successful because it detect the ground that it was resting on as touching it and I couldn't figure out how to distinguish between the two.

I remove it because I don't like the idea of having an entity exist that isn't doing anything and if another plugin is using the c4 sounds then the entity would emit the sound from the origin if it wasn't removed. I use containi because some servers do not have all sound files case sensitive (don't know why but I've seen this before). For example instead of sound.wav they have SounD.wav. I don't know why they modified it or if its because of the company they were with but when configuring other people's servers I have seen this before. That is why I didn't want it to be case sensitive.

I did however get it to work with only fakemeta and engine is now unnecessary to run this plugin!! TY for your help there! I definetly learned a few things about FM by doing this. Thanx a bunch VEN!

VEN 05-09-2006 15:28

Quote:

I tried to figure out how to detect if the corner was in the solid area but I was not successful because it detect the ground that it was resting on as touching it and I couldn't figure out how to distinguish between the two.
That's why i said "every upper corner".

Quote:

I remove it because I don't like the idea of having an entity exist that isn't doing anything and if another plugin is using the c4 sounds then the entity would emit the sound from the origin if it wasn't removed.
You entity may be used at the same chance as mine entity in my plugin. I really don't understand.

Quote:

I use containi because some servers do not have all sound files case sensitive
I mean if you have exact filenames why don't you use equali?

SubStream 05-09-2006 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by VEN
That's why i said "every upper corner".

I am not sure how to only do it for the upper corners and distinguish part of a model like that and besides that sometimes the bottom corners are merged with the wall as well (example dropping off side in dust2) and I also seemed to have a problem recognizing the solid part in the map.
Quote:

Originally Posted by VEN
You entity may be used at the same chance as mine entity in my plugin. I really don't understand.

Well if another plugin like a mine/bomber plugin or something uses the c4 sounds then it would emit also from those entities this plugin created. I don't see what's wrong with only having the entities exist when they are being used.
Quote:

Originally Posted by VEN
I mean if you have exact filenames why don't you use equali?

oh I never thought of using that I guess I could try that. I just used the first thing that came to mind.

Edit: Now I remember why I used containi... when I was learning how to use register_forward I looked at v3x's silent_assault plugin and thats how he did it. If it's good enough for v3x it's good enough for me. I did try it with equali also and that worked but maybe he used containi for a reason.. I dunno??? either way it works using containi and I switched it to only use FM so I'd say it's doing pretty well. The only thing left is to take out the original C4 sound so you only hear 1 beep all the time.

Edit: The C4 sound has been removed so now only the sound created by the temporary entity is emitted. Duel-beep problem fixed. :)) Happy fraggin.

VEN 05-10-2006 03:04

Let me guess: superciding the original sound? I should tought about that too first, but since i already wrote answers to your previous questions, i will post them anyway. :)
[at least that may be used for something else by you or someone else]

Quote:

I am not sure how to only do it for the upper corners and distinguish part of a model like that
We have: AbsMin{MinX, MinY, MinZ} and Size{SizeX, SizeY, SizeZ}
Hence:
UpperCornerA{MinX, MinY, MinZ + SizeZ}
UpperCornerB{MinX + SizeX, MinY, MinZ + SizeZ}
UpperCornerC{MinX, MinY + SizeY, MinZ + SizeZ}
UpperCornerD{MinX + SizeX, MinY + SizeY, MinZ + SizeZ}

Quote:

sometimes the bottom corners are merged with the wall as well
But then upper corners should be merged as well (in very most cases)? So we can just check the upper corners.
Anyway you can calculate lower corners as well using previous method but without SizeZ increment.
Just keep in mind that AbsMin{MinX + i, MinY + i, MinZ + i} where "i" is something like 0.X to awoid ground detection.

Quote:

I also seemed to have a problem recognizing the solid part in the map
Code:
stock bool:is_in_solid(Float:vec_point[3]) {     return engfunc(EngFunc_PointContents, vec_point) == -2 }

jimmy_cr 05-11-2006 02:16

this plugin makes my server to crash :?

Code:

; AMX Mod X Modules
; You can specify both linux & win32 modules here
; To enable a module, remove the semi-colon from the line

; ------------------------------
; Fun - provides extra functions
; ------------------------------
fun_amxx_i386.so

; ----------------------------------------------------
; Engine - provides engine functions core to Half-Life
; ----------------------------------------------------
engine_amxx_i386.so

; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Fakemeta - provides a massive interface into the HL engine
; ----------------------------------------------------------
fakemeta_amxx_i386.so

; -------------------------------------------
; Database Access - only enable one of these
; -------------------------------------------
; MySQL
mysql_amxx_i386.so

Code:

; AMX Mod X plugins

; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated
adminbans.amxx          ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
amxbans_cdb.amxx

; Basic
admincmd.amxx          ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx          ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx        ; slot reservation

; Menus
menufront.amxx          ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx            ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx            ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
mapsmenu.amxx          ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx          ; console chat commands
adminvote.amxx          ; vote commands

; Map related
timeleft.amxx          ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx          ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx          ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
restmenu.amxx          ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx            ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
miscstats.amxx          ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
stats_logging.amxx      ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
deagsmapmanage230b.amxx
hpk.amxx
kick_spec.amxx //my AntiSpec plugin
afkkicker2.amxx
amxx_atac.amxx
player_location.amxx
bad_camper.amxx
antisilentplant.amxx
connect_announce.amxx
reklama.amxx //my Advertising plugin

any suggestion? No error in logs even with DEBUG parameter. When commented out, everything seems to work fine.

noob cannon lol 05-11-2006 10:14

Code:

kick_spec.amxx //my AntiSpec plugin
afkkicker2.amxx
amxx_atac.amxx
player_location.amxx
bad_camper.amxx
antisilentplant.amxx
connect_announce.amxx
reklama.amxx //my Advertising plugin

I think // should be ;

Janet Jackson 05-11-2006 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy_cr
any suggestion? No error in logs even with DEBUG parameter. When commented out, everything seems to work fine.

What is your AMXX and Metamod version ?

SubStream 05-11-2006 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob cannon lol
I think // should be ;

You are correct.
Quote:

this plugin makes my server to crash :?

No... it doesn't... I'll get you an IP to a server where it works and you can come in and see it work if you think that this plugin is the problem... because it works flawlessly
Quote:

Change // to ; in your plugins.ini. Look at log files for other plugins making errors because it's not this one. Make sure you have AMX Mod X 1.70 and metamod 1.19. If none of this works then it is a problem with a configuration or another plugin.

Don't post that a plugin is crashing your server if you don't have evidence that the crash is directly related to that specific plugin. It does not crash servers so let nobody be confused or think it doesn't work. This plugin works flawlessly.

Janet Jackson 05-11-2006 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubStream
Make sure you have AMX Mod X 1.70

Or 1.71 ;)

SubStream 05-11-2006 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Jackson
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubStream
Make sure you have AMX Mod X 1.70

Or 1.71 ;)

Yes yes Janet.. or 1.71 :lol: LOL :lol:

jimmy_cr 05-11-2006 14:10

Code:

AMXX 1.71

Metamod v1.19p28  2006/03/04 (5:13)
        by Will Day
            http://www.metamod.org/
          Patch: Metamod-P (mm-p) v28
          by Jussi Kivilinna
            http://metamod-p.sourceforge.net/
        compiled: Mar  1 2006, 16:50:37 EET (optimized)

without this plugin there's no crash at all, server working 24/7, with this plugin it start to crash :-/

will try to find any error :-/

those "//" in prevïous post I've add only to this forum to explain, that it's my plugin and what is its function :oops: have no "//" in my plugins.ini :D

SubStream 05-11-2006 14:16

Also you need to make sure that your core and fakemeta modules are 1.70 or above versions also

Edit: Thank you to jimmy_cr, Mordekay, and Krillin for bringing up these issues. Update to version 1.5 to get the fix for this problem. Versions 1.4 and below did cause servers to crash upon round restarts when the bomb was not planted the round before.

Once again, thank you to jimmy_cr, Mordekay, and Krillin for bringing this issue to my attention.

VEN 05-12-2006 05:35

Code:
    else     {         return FMRES_IGNORED     }
You do not need that part at all.

Code:
emit_sound ( g_entillusionary, CHAN_AUTO, g_sounds[gi_soundnum], 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM )
Attenuation of bomb's emitted sound isn't constant, hence you should pass it from the emitsound forward to that function. Btw we have a constant VOL_NORM == 1.0 in amxconst.inc

SubStream 05-15-2006 20:31

Thanx for all your help VEN. I didn't understand 1 part of that so I PMed you my question.

Edit: I made revisions you suggested and came across a problem with this method. Apparently, if is_in_solid ( corner ) == true, that doesn't necessarily mean that the bomb was silent planted. I don't know how this is possible but it appears to be that way. The plugin detects a corner in solid even when not silent planted in some cases in de_dust2. I have sent demos to prove that this happens and the beta 1.4 .sma to you to see the work I did. If you can figure out why this happens, please let me know. My theory is that because of how close the corner is to the wall it may detect that it is touching even when it is not a silent plant. Clear cut silent plants where the bomb clipped into the wall were properly detected, likewise, clear cut normal plants were detecting as well. Plants really close to the wall sometimes were detected as a silent plant when they were in fact not actually silent plants.

Again, if you find an error in the coding (which I do not believe there are any) or a way to get rid of the false possitives, please let me know.

Thank you for all of your help.

Edit: I did forget to include the attenuation, pitch, flag, and volume changes in the beta version but after sending you the beta version and the demos I realized this and released 1.4 with those changes as they were needed. Now the sound matches the original C4 attenuation, pitch, volume, flags and all parameters exactly so that the distance you hear the C4 at is consistent with the normal distance you would hear the C4 from. Prior to 1.4, the c4 was heard at a constant distance and volume which is not consistent with the normal C4 sound which growingly gets louder and louder, being heard farther and farther away for each beep. Version 1.4 fixes this problem and is 100% identicle to the sound normally emitted by the C4 in every way.

ahh*pot 05-16-2006 11:48

bug

-------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
[FAKEMETA] dev: called: GiveFnptrsToDll
[META] dll: Loaded plugin 'FakeMeta': FakeMeta v1.60 Sep 22 2005, AMX Mod X Dev Team
[AMXX] Plugin "antisilentplant.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "pev_valid") - check your modules.ini.

help....

Janet Jackson 05-16-2006 12:04

Upgrade your AMXX to 1.71.

SubStream 05-20-2006 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Jackson
Upgrade your AMXX to 1.71.

:sigh: sigh... where would I be w/o you Janet LOL

Mordekay 05-22-2006 04:33

It seems that this plugin causes my server to crash and restart when i run it. The server seems crashing when a few player connects. I didnīt changed anything exept starting fakemeta and this plugin. When i stop iot again the server runs fine.

Modules without the plugin:
Code:

Currently loaded modules:
              name                    version  author              status   
          [ 1] Fun                    1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 2] Engine                  1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 3] MySQL                  1.70    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 4] GeoIP                  1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 5] CStrike                1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 6] CSX                    1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
          [ 7] RegEx                  1.71    AMX Mod X Dev Team  running   
        7 modules, 7 correct

plugins without this one:
Code:

Currently loaded plugins:
                name              version  author            file            status 
          [  1] Admin Base (AmxBa  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    admin_sql.amxx  running 
          [  2] AMXBans            4.3      YoMama/Lux & lan  amxbans.amxx    running 
          [  3] Admin Commands    1.71    AMXX Dev Team    admincmd.amxx    running 
          [  4] Admin Help        1.71    AMXX Dev Team    adminhelp.amxx  running 
          [  5] Multi-Lingual Sys  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    multilingual.am  running 
          [  6] Menus Front-End    1.71    AMXX Dev Team    menufront.amxx  running 
          [  7] Commands Menu      1.71    AMXX Dev Team    cmdmenu.amxx    running 
          [  8] Players Menu      1.71    AMXX Dev Team    plmenu.amxx      running 
          [  9] Teleport Menu      1.71    AMXX Dev Team    telemenu.amxx    running 
          [ 10] Maps Menu          1.71    AMXX Dev Team    mapsmenu.amxx    running 
          [ 11] Admin Chat        1.71    AMXX Dev Team    adminchat.amxx  running 
          [ 12] Anti Flood        1.71    AMXX Dev Team    antiflood.amxx  running 
          [ 13] Scrolling Message  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    scrollmsg.amxx  running 
          [ 14] Info. Messages    1.71    AMXX Dev Team    imessage.amxx    running 
          [ 15] Admin Votes        1.71    AMXX Dev Team    adminvote.amxx  running 
          [ 16] NextMap            1.71    AMXX Dev Team    nextmap.amxx    running 
          [ 17] TimeLeft          1.71    AMXX Dev Team    timeleft.amxx    running 
          [ 18] Pause Plugins      1.71    AMXX Dev Team    pausecfg.amxx    running 
          [ 19] Stats Configurati  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    statscfg.amxx    running 
          [ 20] Restrict Weapons  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    restmenu.amxx    running 
          [ 21] StatsX            1.71    AMXX Dev Team    statsx.amxx      running 
          [ 22] CS Misc. Stats    1.71    AMXX Dev Team    miscstats.amxx  running 
          [ 23] CS Stats Logging  1.71    AMXX Dev Team    stats_logging.a  running 
          [ 24] AdminListen        2.3x    /dev/ urandom    adminlisten.amx  running 
          [ 25] High Ping Kicker  1.2.0    DynAstY          hpk.amxx        running 
          [ 26] CSNadeDrops        0.14    Avalanche        csnadedrops.amx  running 
          [ 27] AWP Limit (Team/W  0.5      SuicideDog        awplimit.amxx    running 
          [ 28] ATAC Config        1.1.06  f117bomb & T(+)r  amxx_atac_cfg.a  running 
          [ 29] ATAC              2.5.5.0  T(+)rget/f117bom  amxx_atac.amxx  running 
          [ 30] AFK KiSSS          2.5.2    Isobold & Cheesy  afkkicker2.amxx  running 
          [ 31] Server Rules      1.4      DoubleTap        server_rules.am  running 
          [ 32] Map Extend Vote    1.0      default          map_extend_vote  running 
          [ 33] Glow              1.1      Kensai            glow2.amxx      running 
          [ 34] Swear Replacement  1.5      kaboomkazoom      swear_replaceme  running 
        34 plugins, 34 running

meta list
Code:

Currently loaded plugins:
              description      stat pend  file              vers      src  load  unlod
          [ 1] AMX Mod X        RUN  -    amxmodx_mm.dll    v1.71    ini  ANY  ANY 
          [ 2] //Booster        RUN  -    booster_mm.dll    vDO.net  ini  Chlvl Pause
          [ 3] SBSRV            RUN  -    sbsrv26.dll      v2.6      ini  Start Never
          [ 4] Soundcheck      RUN  -    soundcheck_mm.dl  v1.24    ini  ANY  ANY 
          [ 5] Fun              RUN  -    fun_amxx.dll      v1.71    pl1  ANY  ANY 
          [ 6] Engine          RUN  -    engine_amxx.dll  v1.71    pl1  ANY  ANY 
          [ 7] MySQL            RUN  -    mysql_amxx.dll    v1.70    pl1  ANY  ANY 
          [ 8] GeoIP            RUN  -    geoip_amxx.dll    v1.71    pl1  ANY  ANY 
          [ 9] CStrike          RUN  -    cstrike_amxx.dll  v1.71    pl1  ANY  ANY 
          [10] CSX              RUN  -    csx_amxx.dll      v1.71    pl1  ANY  ANY 
        10 plugins, 10 running

The logs didnīt show any errors, they stop and the server restarts

SubStream 05-22-2006 14:59

Edit: Thank you to jimmy_cr, Mordekay, and Krillin for bringing up these issues. Update to version 1.5 to get the fix for this problem. Versions 1.4 and below did cause servers to crash upon round restarts when the bomb was not planted the round before.

Once again, thank you to jimmy_cr, Mordekay, and Krillin for bringing this issue to my attention.

jimmy_cr 05-23-2006 03:00

we both can show you server, which is running 24/7 without crashes, errors, warnings, etc... but after adding your plugin it start to crash...

it's the same argumentation - no flame plz

You're running only your plugin or more approved ones on your server SubStream?

SubStream 05-23-2006 10:38

Krillin 05-23-2006 11:12

We have a rule in the server about slient planting. As you stated it is a cheap tactic. I would love it if this plugin works as it says.

I just down loaded this plugin. I have 99 plugins running on my server with SuperHero MOD. So I will compile this now and see this in action.

I will be updating with my feedback.

Krillin

[EDIT] Bad news. This plug-in V1.4 did work, for a short period of time of silent planting. Then we would battle normally after the round would start, terrorist would die before the bomb was planted. Shortly after the next rounded started the server would just crash. Bare in mind my server was up and running almost a week until I put this plug-in on the server. After adding this plug-in it did crash the server not once but 3 times until I disabled this plug-in. The crash pointed the ./hlds_run. So we can not get anything specific on what is causing this to crash the server.

Here are our specs.
META MOD VERSION 1.19
AMXMOD-X V1.71
Mandrake Linux 10.1
P4 2.4aGHz W/ 1MB On Board Cache
1.5MB PC3200 Crosaire
5 years expriance with running HL Server
8 year over running dedicated servers.
[/EDIT]

[EDIT 2]
Well, after vigeriously testing the 1.4 version of this plug-in, we did discover the plug-in was causing the issue. And SubStream contacted me about testing the new 1.5 version on YM! and give it a really good vigerious testing. So after two hours of keeping the server down for reconfiguring the server back to AMXX 1.71, MM 1.19 and recompiling antisilentplant.sma 1.5. Then staging the newly compiled 1.5 antisilentplant.amxx. Set the map to de_dust2 after launching the dedicated server and set the map to run for two hours (but players kept it going for about 150-180 minutes as players left and others came in then more and more) and we asked the players to test the function of NOT PLANTING and slient planting several times. They were more than happy to break a rule set in the server. But I am happy to report the server never missed a beat! I was even told SubStream even visited the server after I got everything under way and players working the crap out of this plug-in. (Hope you enjoied your stay with us SubStream!)

SubStream, ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS on the plug-in! No more crashes with 1.5 and the server has been running with this plug-in now for 522 minutes (over 8 & 2/3 hours now at the time of this posting!).
Code:

CPU  In    Out  Uptime  Users  FPS    Players
 0.00  1.10  0.95    522    75  480.54      1

[ 24] Stop Killing The  1.0      AssKicR          hostage_punish.  paused
[ 36] Anti-Silent Plant  1.5      SubStream        antisilentplant  running

100 plugins, 99 running

Stop Killing the $)*(&!$!@ hostages is paused on a DE map, which is normal.

My admins and myself commend you on a very well job done on getting this problem corrected and solved IN A SINGLE AFTERNOON! And did not flame me for posting my findings. +KARMA

Now if there was only a plug-in that would stop the "timmer bug". Which is when the map resets all the time when a player leaves the team or game and a player was autoed switched or the player came in and joined the empty team then reset the map timmer and game after one round was played, then we would not have such lenghtly map plays. (Wishfull thinking I guess.)
[/EDIT 2]