AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S] Grenade Pack 2 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=172135)

TnTSCS 11-15-2011 23:38

[CS:S] Grenade Pack 2

3 Attachment(s)
DESCRIPTION:
Allows players and VIPs to be able to carry more than the normal 1 hegrenade, 2 flashbangs, and 1 smoke grenade.

You can set VIP players to be able to carry more than regular players with the CVars.

"grenadepack2_vip" is the command you can use to override the default CUSTOM1 (or "o") flag I set for VIPs.

WHY THIS PLUGIN?
There is Greyscale's Grenade Pack V1.5 but his only allows players to carry extra hegrenades. A request was put in that thread asking for the ability to allow players to carry more flashes and smokes, but he said, at the time, it may not be possible.

Valve, as you may or may not know, finally fixed the ammo_<weapon>_max cvar to work with hegrenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades. This is cool, but that means that if you change them to 4 or something, then EVERY player can have 4.

I thought it would be a good idea to implement a plugin to allow VIP players to have more than the normal and limit the regular players to the normal (or maybe slightly enhanced).

I didn't write this plugin to fully restrict players from not being able to buy nade type weapons, but if requested, I could add that (the change would be to set the CVar to 0 to restrict that type of nade).

CVARS:
Code:

sm_grenadepack2_announce        3
sm_grenadepack2_enabled          1
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang        2
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip    4
sm_grenadepack2_hegrenade        1
sm_grenadepack2_hegrenade_vip    3
sm_grenadepack2_smokegrenade    1
sm_grenadepack2_smokegrenade_vip 2
sm_grenadepack2_enforce          0

ammo_hegrenade_max is tied to sm_grenadepack2_hegrenade_vip
ammo_smokegrenade_max is tied to sm_grenadepack2_smokegrenade_vip
ammo_flashbang_max is tied to sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip

If you set the regular (non _vip) cvars to something higher than the VIP cvar, the VIP cvar will be adjusted to match the regular cvar
if you set the VIP cvar to something lower than the regular (non _vip) cvar, the regular cvar will be adjusted to match the VIP cvar

REQUIREMENTS:
SDKHooks

SUGGESTED PLUGINS:
Updater

SPECIAL THANKS:
Greyscale for the original Grenade Pack

INSTALLATION:
To install this plugin, copy the .smx file to your "cstrike\addons\sourcemod\plugins" folder; copy the .txt file to your "cstrike\addons\sourcemod\translations" folder. Change the map on the server or restart it.
A configuration file (GrenadePack2.plugin.cfg) in your "cstrike\cfg\sourcemod" folder will be created. Edit it to your liking (just don't have the _vip cvars less than the corresponding regular ones). If you make changes to the config file they will take affect on the next map change or server restart.

This plugin is Updater enabled so if there are any updates it will automatically be applied if you have Updater set to auto-install.

Feel free to add your own translations to the translation file, or reply here and I'll add them.

You'll either have to compile the plugin yourself or download the attached .smx file because the web compiler will not compile it due to the includes.

Change Log

** NOTE **
If you're updating to 1.0.2, you'll need to download the updated translation file too. Also, backup your config file, delete it and let the plugin create a new one for you to edit since I added a new CVar

wtfaatp 12-22-2011 01:53

Re: [CS:S] Grenade Pack 2

I Have a simple request. Could you restrict the amount of nades bought?

Yes I know there are a couple out there but if it was just included in this it make things easier.

TnTSCS 12-22-2011 10:37

So, put a CVar to restrict them to only buy, say, 1 nade, but still be able to pick up and hold, say, 3?

wtfaatp 12-25-2011 01:46

What ever is easier.. Was thinking make it so that it only allows what ever there cvar is.
Like if I have "sm_grenadepack2_flashbang 2" then a normal person could only buy 2. Pick up as many as they want however. If I had "sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip 4" then VIP would buy 4 and reg member still on buy 2.

If thats not possible no worries :D

Edit : I'm a little lost about this also -
Quote:

If you set the regular (non _vip) cvars to something higher than the VIP cvar, the VIP cvar will be adjusted to match the regular cvar
if you set the VIP cvar to something lower than the regular (non _vip) cvar, the regular cvar will be adjusted to match the VIP cvar
If i have non vip higher then reg which one does it decide to take as default?
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang 4
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip 2

Would everyone be able to buy 4? Or would it go with everyone is allowed to buy 2?

TnTSCS 12-25-2011 10:27

This plugin is already designed how you're asking... if I understand you correctly.

If you have sm_grenadepack2_flashbang 2 and sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip 4 then regular players can only buy 2 but VIPs can buy 4

If you have:
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang 4
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip 2

then everyone will be able to buy 4

The purpose of this plugin was to allow you to have a VIP feature with grenades on your server so regular players couldn't buy as many as VIP players. VIP players get a little extra treat with the ability to buy more than the regular player

schwarz 01-12-2012 17:00

Hi

It don t work for only admin flag kick . When i set it
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang 1
sm_grenadepack2_flashbang_vip 3
sm_grenadepack2_hegrenade 1
sm_grenadepack2_hegrenade_vip 3
sm_grenadepack2_smokegrenade 1
sm_grenadepack2_smokegrenade_vip 3

I tired to become normal player , I 've bought 3 nade... bug?

thanks

TnTSCS 01-12-2012 17:16

You must not be setting yourself as a normal player correctly. Basically, a player without the admin flag "o" (or custom1) the player, with your settings, would only be able to buy 1 flashbang, 1 hegrenade, and 1 smokegrenade.

If you have root access, then you will not be limited and you can buy the max (VIP) ammount.

To change the default admin flag I set for this plugin (which I see I forgot to mention in the OP), just set "grenadepack2_vip" to whatever flag you want in the admin_overrides.cfg file

The below example would change the flag needed to be VIP for this plugin from "o" to "c" (for admin flag kick)
example override

schwarz 01-12-2012 18:00

ok thanks i try to set it overrides.
But before I edited it ADMFLAG_CUSTOM2 , but all players bought 3 nades...

I hope it will work

thanks

TnTSCS 01-12-2012 18:25

it should work, because I put in your settings that you posted and removed my STEAM from the admins_simple.ini, restarted my server (so the admin file gets updated, I guess I could have just changed the map, but I like restart), joined my server and I was only able to buy 1 of each.

schwarz 01-13-2012 13:37

Well it works. But I found a bit bug. When I bought 3 nade grenade , then i will be dead , other player normal can to throw it 3 nades .