AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Forum, Release Update (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=21887)

BAILOPAN 12-13-2005 00:23

New Forum, Release Update

The upcoming release has been delayed to "before Christmas". In an odd turn of events, I happen to be going to Winter CPL this year, which is in Dallas, Texas. Since this eats up my time from Dec 13th-19th I can't be around to test, package, and release.

If any professional CS players here are attending this event, I hope to see you there! Unless you've been banned from the forums! In which case please stay away from me! ;)

Furthermore, I've added a new plugin forum where the Plugin Team will be placing old, abandoned, or unapproved plugins. This will help us approve and sort new plugins much faster.

Lastly, you might remember the "Official Server" idea we bounced around in Off-Topic about two months ago. This idea didn't die; Basic-Master and I decided to work on a custom mod for and launch it after 1.65 was released. BM informs me that we're very close to finishing "GabenMod", a new style of class system plugin for AMX Mod X, which will be released to the public once the server goes live (most likely shortly after 1.65 is released).

So, hopefully we'll have some of our own gifts for the community by the new year!

eFrigid 12-13-2005 00:34

Ahh delay :(
Quote:

Furthermore, I've added a new plugin forum where the Plugin Team will be placing old, abandoned, or unapproved plugins. This will help us approve and sort new plugins much faster.
Yay!

Quote:

Lastly, you might remember the "Official Server" idea we bounced around in Off-Topic about two months ago. This idea didn't die; Basic-Master and I decided to work on a custom mod for and launch it after 1.65 was released. BM informs me that we're very close to finishing "GabenMod", a new style of class system plugin for AMX Mod X, which will be released to the public once the server goes live (most likely shortly after 1.65 is released).
Even more yay!

bmann_420 12-13-2005 01:35

Very nice. Will you be playing in the CPL? Or just there to do other events?

And I love hearing good news :D

BAILOPAN 12-13-2005 01:47

I'm not playing, I don't have any sort of gaming skills :)

Freecode 12-13-2005 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
I'm not playing, I don't have any sort of gaming skills :)

soo true. my 4 year old brother 0wn3d him

bmann_420 12-13-2005 02:16

lol, nice. Gonna be workin there then?

v3x 12-13-2005 07:02

So what's this GabenMod like?

Sir Apocalypse 12-13-2005 07:12

Gaben guns and gaben team balance, perhaps...

atambo 12-13-2005 07:20

hope it has something to do with karma :D

Basic-Master 12-13-2005 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
So what's this GabenMod like?

it's like a green turtle, awesome and.. gaben