AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213670)

dordnung 04-17-2013 12:57

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

55 Attachment(s)

Call Admin allow players on your server to call for an admin to report cheaters / hackers / rule breakers.

For best performances we use a module-based system.

Below you can see a overview over the main plugin and it's current modules.

Click on the name to get a detailed install instruction.

Read Getting-Help if you have problems and before posting here. Thanks!

For latests news and changelogs take a look at Impact's Post

Notes for upgrade from 0.1.5 to 0.1.7

Please read this post before upgrading to version 0.1.7!

Required

Recommended

Optional

Third Party Modules
Want more information or want to see some pictures?

Just take a look at our WIKI or ask us (dordnung, Impact).

Impact123 04-17-2013 12:58

Re: CallAdmin - Extendable inGame Reports

Join the alliedmods discord server
I'm often there if you need help.

Check out the release notes for 0.1.8

Help us test the development version!

CallAdmin
Newest precompiled builds can be found here, the code here, instructions to compile it here and the the change log here.
Be sure to update all your plugins and web files.

MessageBot
Newest precompiled builds can be found here, the code here and instructions to compile it here.

Zephyrus 04-17-2013 13:07

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213263

no need for website, no need for anyone to download an extra client, fully extensible, can work in master/relay mode and it came out before this ;o

:)

Smarmy 04-17-2013 13:08

Well isn't this just awesome. We may give this a shot over SourceIRC Tickets.

dordnung 04-17-2013 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyrus (Post 1934486)
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213263

no need for website, no need for anyone to download an extra client, fully extensible, can work in master/relay mode and it came out before this ;o

:)

We're working on this project for over an month. But i would NEVER write my account data in a file on the server. Our client works with the global steam client -> No extra login. Also you don't have to be always online in steam.

Zephyrus 04-17-2013 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popoklopsi (Post 1934495)
We're working on this project for over an month. But i would NEVER write my account data in a file on the server... Our client works with the global steam client -> No extra login

um, thats the bot account that messages ppl on steam, if someone is stupid enough to put an account there with games thats really his fault, you can just reg a free one and put that there, it adds admins automatically and in case someone is reported it messages them through steam, its not admin account login, its only for the message bot

edit: well probably ppl who want to play or have time to do admin stuff would be on steam, but as i said mine is fully extensible too, it would probably take like 100 lines to make your client compatible too

dordnung 04-17-2013 13:23

You need a game on the steam account to add friends and write messages.

Doesn't matter now, i think the admin can choose what he needs or? We don't work against each other.

Zephyrus 04-17-2013 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popoklopsi (Post 1934502)
You need a game on the steam account to add friends and write messages

you can message anyone, maybe you cant add friends but if they add you you can message them, anyway still, a lot of servers dont have a website nor a mysql that could be used remotely, i prefer making my stuff usable for anyone, im not saying this is not a good work, it is, but you may want to move the webpart to an optional plugin and make basic functionality work without the need for any external paid stuff that one may not have if he only runs a single server or whatever

MadMakz 04-17-2013 13:34

Yeah, competition is bad on this world... especially in free software... -.-

There are a bunch of somewhat dublicate plugins, nobody gives a damn, nor comes a Dev raiding a topic, really. Because people can choose for themself.

Zephyrus 04-17-2013 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMakz (Post 1934516)
Yeah, competition is bad on this world... especially in free software... -.-

There are a bunch of somewhat dublicate plugins, nobody gives a damn, nor comes a Dev raiding a topic, really. Because people can choose for themself.

Didn't I say it was good work? I did. Didn't I just give suggestions so more people can use it? I did. Did I say use mine instead of this? No, I did not.