AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Polymorph: Mod Manager (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=111535)

ScoobyDooo 12-16-2012 04:50

Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1854637)
It is written for 10 mods. I don't think the long mapchange is because of Polymorph unless it is having trouble writing to a text file. Does it take long before every single mod that you have on there?

i dont know for sure...i will test it today..i'll come back with an edit of this post.

EDIT: For every mode...it take about 10 to 14 seconds...

Ex: from SURF to Gungame it takes 14 seconds.
from CSDM to PB it takes 10-11 seconds..

EDIT2: From PB to Surf it takes 4 seconds... i think i know why ....surf mod...it is normal cs...only the maps are different...surf mode = normal cs on surf_ maps. (oh..i forgot..it only has CSDM)

I think i have an ideea now...the modes plugins..like PB ...GG...CSDM...are loading very hard...maybe its depending on how big the mode plugin is...or how many...

EDIT3: I just had another idea...what if...you make a program for mods ?something like:
00:00am to 07:59am ZM
08:00am to 09:59am SURF+RESPAWN
10:00am to 13:59pm PB
and more...this was just an example :-? ...if you can make this an add-on(and the other one), then you are the best of the best ^.^

My first request is kinda hard, i know it may take a while ( a lot..) but..i'm patient.( and this request about the program may be hard too...)

ScoobyDooo 12-17-2012 11:38

any news about the add-on's for polymorph ? are you working on them ?

fysiks 12-17-2012 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo (Post 1855323)
any news about the add-on's for polymorph ? are you working on them ?

I will try to look into it when I have some free time.

ScoobyDooo 12-18-2012 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1855667)
I will try to look into it when I have some free time.

Ok, Thanks a lot.

EDIT: i have a question about plugins-polymorph.ini ...what does it write there ? the plugins that dont or wont work ??

because its writing there these plugins:
cs16_ballancer.amxx
csdm_main.amxx
csdm_misc.amxx
csdm_spawn_preset.amxx
csdm_equip.amxx
csdm_protection.amxx

I've put them in 0_surf.ini , 1_csdm.ini....but i also have 2_pb.ini and 3_gg.ini that doesnt have them..because these mods have their own CSDM...

can you explain to me ? why does it write those plugins in plugins-polymorph ?

fysiks 12-18-2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo (Post 1855846)
i have a question about plugins-polymorph.ini ...what does it write there ? the plugins that dont or wont work ??

because its writing there these plugins:
cs16_ballancer.amxx
csdm_main.amxx
csdm_misc.amxx
csdm_spawn_preset.amxx
csdm_equip.amxx
csdm_protection.amxx

I've put them in 0_surf.ini , 1_csdm.ini....but i also have 2_pb.ini and 3_gg.ini that doesnt have them..because these mods have their own CSDM...

can you explain to me ? why does it write those plugins in plugins-polymorph ?

plugins-polymorph.ini is used to activate the plugins that are currently running. None of the plugins listed in the mod .ini files should be in plugins.ini, FYI.

Also, when using CSDM, you need to follow the rules in my second post of this thread.

What do you mean by "because these mods have their own CSDM"??? This doesn't make any sense.

ScoobyDooo 12-19-2012 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1856238)
plugins-polymorph.ini is used to activate the plugins that are currently running. None of the plugins listed in the mod .ini files should be in plugins.ini, FYI.

Also, when using CSDM, you need to follow the rules in my second post of this thread.

What do you mean by "because these mods have their own CSDM"??? This doesn't make any sense.

i mean..gungame has now respawn..it comes with respawn (or deathmatch...its a cvar)....and the same with paintball.....they both have a cvar that actives deathmatch...

fysiks 12-19-2012 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo (Post 1856723)
i mean..gungame has now respawn..it comes with respawn (or deathmatch...its a cvar)....and the same with paintball.....they both have a cvar that actives deathmatch...

Oh ok.

alios24 12-21-2012 01:57

anyone tryied it on HLDM ? does it work ?

fysiks 12-21-2012 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by alios24 (Post 1857409)
anyone tryied it on HLDM ? does it work ?

You should try it if you are interested. There is no mod specific code (cstrike, dod, hl, etc.).

yatendra0905 12-27-2012 08:10

Sorry i didnt read the previous reply as there were too many.....i just want to know if there is any command to manually change the mod rather than voting for each mod.....
amx_nextmod only selects the next mod to be played...that too after x no of rounds
and amx_votemod to vote for a mod
What i want is to change the specific mod with just one command rather than voting
Thanks