AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Polymorph: Mod Manager (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=111535)

NeoSZW 02-02-2012 07:41

Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager

Quote:

Install polymorph.amxx like any other plugin.
Create the folder /addons/amxmodx/configs/polymorph/.
Create MOD initialization files:
File must be in the polymorph folder.
File must begin with a number.
"mapsfile" must be in the polymorph folder. It should contain all the maps that you want to be eligible to be played with the MOD
If a mod comes with a plugins-<modname>.ini file (like Zombie Plague), it must removed.
If you want a plugin running for all mods then place it in plugins.ini. If you want it running for only certain mods, list it in your mod's .ini file in the polymorph folder.
all these steps i did. What did i wrong?

wickedd 02-02-2012 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoSZW (Post 1642981)
Hi. I have very big problem with this (i think nice) plugin.
1) When server change map - server crashing.
2) When the map is deathrun_bkm (for example) - mod on the serwer is Hide`N`Seek (this with flashlights).
3) When i changemap to any other map (de_dust - here should be HNS Mod) deathrun is active...

1.How often does the server crash when using this plugin? Also
does it crashes when changing to any map or just a certain map.

2.I didn't see hideNseek in your plugins.ini, so I don't see how that's possible.

3.You will need to setup a hidenseek.ini and add de_dust to it's map.ini.

Edit:
@NeoSZM
Just ignore Pratham966.

fysiks 02-02-2012 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoSZW (Post 1642981)
2) When the map is deathrun_bkm (for example) - mod on the serwer is Hide`N`Seek (this with flashlights).
3) When i changemap to any other map (de_dust - here should be HNS Mod) deathrun is active...

You have to set the "next mod" to the mod you want before changing the map. Mods are not based on maps.

@Pratham966
All your rambling is confusing. I already told you Polymorph has nothing to do with server.cfg. Don't delete mapcycle.txt, leave it with maps in it.

I don't remember if you had any more answerable questions because your posts are painful to read.

pratham966 02-03-2012 12:31

Yes bro n sorry once again :)

Now everything seems ok... should i keep my default mapcycle.txt or i have to keep it blank???? which maps we should include in it????

fysiks 02-03-2012 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by pratham966 (Post 1643783)
Now everything seems ok... should i keep my default mapcycle.txt or i have to keep it blank???? which maps we should include in it????

Just leave it as default. I've already said this.

NeoSZW 02-04-2012 03:14

Sorry, my english isn`t good.

I haven`t vote for map, after voting for MOD. After voting for MOD (1 minute?) server want to change map, and it crashes.

fysiks 02-04-2012 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoSZW (Post 1644162)
After voting for MOD (1 minute?) server want to change map, and it crashes.

What is the error before it crashes? Look in the normal logs and in addons/amxmodx/logs/.

Also, what mode do you have it set on?

ghostofmybrain 02-05-2012 12:49

I have a gungame/deathmatch rotation. Podbots will load in gungame, but when it switches to deathmatch there are no podbots. meta list shows pod bot running, but there are no bots.

Is there something I'm missing?

fysiks 02-05-2012 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain (Post 1645023)
I have a gungame/deathmatch rotation. Podbots will load in gungame, but when it switches to deathmatch there are no podbots. meta list shows pod bot running, but there are no bots.

Is there something I'm missing?

I'm assuming you've checked/reset the bot settings? Do they work when you run deathmatch first or even without Polymorph?

ghostofmybrain 02-09-2012 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1645308)
I'm assuming you've checked/reset the bot settings? Do they work when you run deathmatch first or even without Polymorph?

As far as I can tell, the bot settings are correct. They're similar to bot settings I'm using on a different server...They work (sort of) fine without polymorph - it will load 7 bots (it's set to 10, but that's a different issue) whether I'm on gungame or on deathmatch.

I'm still not sure what the problem is, though. I looked at it some more today and it's not specifically deathmatch that doesn't load them. It just seems sometimes they don't load... I guess I'll have to wait until I have a bit more information and post back once I've pinpointed the problem lol.