AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Source Servers (SRCDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Mandatory Team Fortress 2 Update Released (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183848)

AeroAcrobat 04-27-2012 14:45

Mandatory Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
  • Fixed a problem that allowed malicious clients to disable the "ping" and "status" commands for other connected clients
Team Fortress 2
  • Added The Toss-Proof Towel
  • Fixed a bug that caused many avatar images to not show up in the scoreboard
  • Fixed the Sharpened Volcano Fragment not igniting players
  • Fixed damage to buildings applying on-hit effects such as the Übersaw charge
  • Fixed Sticky Jumper stickybombs changing team when air-blasted
  • Fixed large floating point values getting truncated in WebAPI responses
  • sǝlıℲ uoıʇɐʇɐzılɐɔo˥ pǝʇɐpd∩
  • Community request
    • Added SetForcedTauntCam player input for map makers to place the player into third-person

Powerlord 04-27-2012 16:12

Re: Mandatory Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeroAcrobat (Post 1697587)
Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
  • Fixed a problem that allowed malicious clients to disable the "ping" and "status" commands for other connected clients
Team Fortress 2
  • Added The Toss-Proof Towel
  • Fixed a bug that caused many avatar images to not show up in the scoreboard
  • Fixed the Sharpened Volcano Fragment not igniting players
  • Fixed damage to buildings applying on-hit effects such as the Übersaw charge
  • Fixed Sticky Jumper stickybombs changing team when air-blasted
  • Fixed large floating point values getting truncated in WebAPI responses
  • sǝlıℲ uoıʇɐʇɐzılɐɔo˥ pǝʇɐpd∩
  • Community request
    • Added SetForcedTauntCam player input for map makers to place the player into third-person

Glad they fixed the new bugs they introduced recently, such as the Ubersaw and Sharpened Volcano Fragment bugs.

Just watch Reddit's /r/tf2 whine about the "nerf."

Dr. McKay 04-27-2012 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 1697629)
Glad they fixed the new bugs they introduced recently, such as the Ubersaw and Sharpened Volcano Fragment bugs.

Just watch Reddit's /r/tf2 whine about the "nerf."

Yup.

Also, new crate and strange parts.

Powerlord 04-27-2012 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. McKay (Post 1697680)

"Strange Part: Allies Extinguished"

MUST have.

I try to extinguish allies whenever I can with my Degreaser, and Pyro is my third most played class (and is quickly rising to second recently).

I assume it can be applied to Flamethrower, Backburner, Degreaser, Manmelter, Jarate, and Mad Milk. Except there is no Strange Manmelter yet.

Horsedick 04-28-2012 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 1697726)
"Strange Part: Allies Extinguished"

MUST have.

I try to extinguish allies whenever I can with my Degreaser, and Pyro is my third most played class (and is quickly rising to second recently).

I assume it can be applied to Flamethrower, Backburner, Degreaser, Manmelter, Jarate, and Mad Milk. Except there is no Strange Manmelter yet.

The strange weapons are getting out of hand I think... I wish they would start throwing all the old paints back in crates along with these weapons and increase the percentage of an unusual find to at least 5%.

Mr. Man 04-28-2012 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsedick (Post 1698285)
The strange weapons are getting out of hand I think... I wish they would start throwing all the old paints back in crates along with these weapons and increase the percentage of an unusual find to at least 5%.

As long as something's profitable, never change anything unless it generates more money.