AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   [REQ] [ND] Team Balancer (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=182948)

Jay Dogg 04-15-2012 14:05

[REQ] [ND] Team Balancer

ND is quickly growing and the community needs some very simple plugins made. The first needed is a team balancer plugin that will just make sure the team stay even. To be clear I talking about even amount of players on each team not anything to do with level. Also would like their to be an admin flag set so admin do not get switched around.

Thanks Jay

databomb 04-15-2012 16:30

Re: [REQ] [ND] Team Balancer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Dogg (Post 1689773)
ND is quickly growing and the community needs some very simple plugins made. The first needed is a team balancer plugin that will just make sure the team stay even. To be clear I talking about even amount of players on each team not anything to do with level. Also would like their to be an admin flag set so admin do not get switched around.

Thanks Jay

There are plenty of team balancers which are generic. The only reason to request an ND specific balancer is to use some info specific to ND such as levels.

Jay Dogg 04-15-2012 16:52

Well I did a search for Category:"All" Mod:"All" Description:"Team" and also tried Description:"Balance" but I didnt see a generic team banlancer before I posted this. Here is what I see when I do the search.

Deathmatch Team Balancer with a CS logo next to it
CS:S Team Balance with a CS logo next to it
DOD:S Team Balancer with a DOD logo next to it
and last Teambalance with a CS logo next to it.

I thought TeamBalance may work but it says Requirements
-----------------------------------------------
Counter-Strike: Source
SourceMod 1.2.4+

So it would be much more useful and informative if you gave me a link or the name of the plugin

Thanks Jay

databomb 04-15-2012 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Dogg (Post 1689901)
Well I did a search for Category:"All" Mod:"All" Description:"Team" and also tried Description:"Balance" but I didnt see a generic team banlancer before I posted this. Here is what I see when I do the search.

Deathmatch Team Balancer with a CS logo next to it
CS:S Team Balance with a CS logo next to it
DOD:S Team Balancer with a DOD logo next to it
and last Teambalance with a CS logo next to it.

I thought TeamBalance may work but it says Requirements
-----------------------------------------------
Counter-Strike: Source
SourceMod 1.2.4+

So it would be much more useful and informative if you gave me a link or the name of the plugin

Thanks Jay

#include <cstrike> is often misleading.. if all the plugin is using it for is the names of the teams then you can just comment out the #include and copy paste the defines or enum into the plugin to make it work.