AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Source Servers (SRCDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Help!!!! some error on my server (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=285679)

thomastpt 07-28-2016 02:47

Help!!!! some error on my server

ERROR: Tried to SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset for entity prop_dynamic (prop_dynamic), but it has no attachment named letthehungergamesbegin.
ERROR: Tried to SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset for entity prop_dynamic (prop_dynamic), but it has no attachment named letthehungergamesbegin.
ERROR: Tried to SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset

hamilton5 07-28-2016 10:17

Re: Help!!!! some error on my server

hay a new member... great! welcome to the forums... start by telling us more about yourself... like you know.. what game your even talking about....

Neuro Toxin 07-28-2016 18:48

Sounds like goldern eye on Nintendo 64.

I remember this was solved by installing the expansion chip.

Powerlord 07-28-2016 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin (Post 2440388)
Sounds like goldern eye on Nintendo 64.

I remember this was solved by installing the expansion chip.

I thought it was Donkey Kong 64 that was fixed by installing the expansion chip. That's why DK64 was forced to ship with it.

Neuro Toxin 07-28-2016 21:40

I miss the days of the 64.

I remember when the PS1 came out years after the 64, and the 64 still smashed it to pieces!!!!

Now I'm* awaiting punishment for derailing the thread :nono:

checkster 07-29-2016 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin (Post 2440419)
I miss the days of the 64.

I remember when the PS1 came out years after the 64, and the 64 still smashed it to pieces!!!!

Now I'm* awaiting punishment for derailing the thread :nono:

It's not derailing, well not first post, cause we have no idea what game it is, but Id bet its csgo :bacon:

Cooky 07-29-2016 13:19

Looks like the store plugin..