AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [Request] Black Screen (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=284165)

Relaxing 06-20-2016 12:05

[Request] Black Screen
 
I already know how to do this.

OciXCrom 06-20-2016 21:38

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Are you serious? It's better to make their screen black and wait for them to leave rather than kick/ban them directly??? Dafuq?

fysiks 06-20-2016 22:13

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Relaxing (Post 2429061)
By the look of things it is the best way to remove cheats.

Umm . . no. Just ban them if you really believe they are cheating.

siriusmd99 06-21-2016 02:59

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
better make him no able to fire. Just to walk on map.
Like ban by block attack
He will only walk on the map running, even if he has speedhack because he wont be able to hit someone. He will recieve full ban only if he tries to flood chat or flood server with ddos.
I can modify advanced bans by exolent and add this option, i thought once about this idea but forgot to implement.

Relaxing 07-31-2016 09:04

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
siriusmd99, Can u make that make him no able to fire, by a command?

Relaxing 07-31-2016 09:05

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2429221)
Are you serious? It's better to make their screen black and wait for them to leave rather than kick/ban them directly??? Dafuq?

I wanna make them angry, make them to quit server

fysiks 07-31-2016 13:49

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Relaxing (Post 2441010)
I wanna make them angry, make them to quit server

Banning them does exactly that.

EFFx 07-31-2016 16:30

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 2429226)
Just ban them if you really believe they are cheating.

Do that, if you know that hes cheating, for what add black screen for him? --'

thaloub 07-31-2016 18:59

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Good Idea Whene They Use VPN Or Steam ID Chnager So Need It bc i Got On My Server Cheater Chnage His ID And IP Can't Do Any Thing Just Kick Him Out :'( !!!

siriusmd99 08-01-2016 02:31

Re: [Request] Black Screen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thaloub (Post 2441160)
Good Idea Whene They Use VPN Or Steam ID Chnager So Need It bc i Got On My Server Cheater Chnage His ID And IP Can't Do Any Thing Just Kick Him Out :'( !!!

Your server is non-steam if players can change SteamId :)

Yes , relaxing, you can prevent players from shooting.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:35.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.