AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie:Reloaded (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   How can i change the number of infected player??? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=173023)

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 04:01

How can i change the number of infected player???

How can i change the number of infected player when the infected time is up??? Plz help me. :):)

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 05:00

Re: How can i change the number of infected player???

Plz help!!!!!!!

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 05:47

I had changed the infect_motherzombie_ratio to 50. but still only 1 player was infected. Plz help.

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 07:45

Is there anybody else there??? Plz help!!!!!!!!!

rhelgeby 11-29-2011 08:35

You gotta be more patient than waiting just four hours. :P

Number of zombies infected is not based on a absolute value, but a ratio that will scale with number of players on the server.

If you have 10 slots and a ratio of 2, 50% will be infected. Try a much lower value than 50 in your case. Also check the manual (zrdocs/zr_manual.htm in the latest patch) about the infection module (3.10). It describes this in detail and provide a simple conversion formula from percent to a ratio.

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhelgeby (Post 1604587)
You gotta be more patient than waiting just four hours. :P

Number of zombies infected is not based on a absolute value, but a ratio that will scale with number of players on the server.

If you have 10 slots and a ratio of 2, 50% will be infected. Try a much lower value than 50 in your case. Also check the manual (zrdocs/zr_manual.htm in the latest patch) about the infection module (3.10). It describes this in detail and provide a simple conversion formula from percent to a ratio.

I created 1 server on Lan, It has 8 players, then i want to have 2 infected players, how can i do that?? Plz !!!! :cry::cry:

rhelgeby 11-29-2011 09:57

With 8 players a ratio of 4 should give two mother zombies.

TnTSCS 11-29-2011 10:27

lawl... I've seen this stump so many players... they think it's a percentage instead of a ratio....

if you have a 15 player server and want it to have 3 mother zombies, the ratio would be

15/3 = 5

If you don't know what number you should put, use basic algebra

if you want 4 zombies to pop up on a 24 player server, then you would put

24/x = 4 (x = 6)

Anyways, this doesn't mean that you'll have 4 mother zombies when your 24 slot server only has 10 players - you'd only have 1 mother zombie at this point... if your 24 slot server had 13 players then you'd get 2 mother zombies - if your 24 slot server only had 17 players you'd still have 2 mother zombies...

basically, using "6" as your setting, for every 6 players, you get 1 mother zombie...

I think it's like that - it's been months since I've messed with ZR

vu94_bmt 11-29-2011 10:31

Thanks all of you guy so much!!! ^_^

P/s: Sorry for my bad english.

rhelgeby 11-29-2011 14:47

The ratio thing is obviously confusing to many people. I guess using a percentage value would be much easier.