AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   HLstatsX:CE (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Fix SteamIDs for the new update (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246712)

Nikkii 08-21-2014 19:31

Fix SteamIDs for the new update

This will convert the new value to the old, allowing all of your current stats to be saved.

In scripts/HLstats_EventHandlers.plib, find
Code:

$owner =~ /.+?<STEAM_[0-9]+:([0-9]+:[0-9]+)>.*/;
Add this before it:
Code:

$owner =~ s!\[U:1:(\d+)\]!'STEAM_0:'.($1 % 2).':'.int($1 / 2)!eg;
In scripts/hlstats.pl, find
Code:

$uniqueid =~ s/^STEAM_[0-9]+?\://;
Add this before it:
Code:

$uniqueid =~ s!\[U:1:(\d+)\]!'STEAM_0:'.($1 % 2).':'.int($1 / 2)!eg;
In scripts/TRcon.pm, find
Code:

$uniqueid =~ s/^STEAM_[0-9]+?\://i;
Add this before or after it:
Code:

$uniqueid =~ s!\[U:1:(\d+)\]!($1 % 2).':'.int($1 / 2)!eg;

Jabra 08-21-2014 20:42

Re: Fix SteamIDs for the new update

Works like a charm. Thanks!

Horsedick 08-21-2014 22:30

I'd try this but I'm sure they will release an update tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Mavrick4283 08-22-2014 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsedick (Post 2187492)
I'd try this but I'm sure they will release an update tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

No.... This is the new format....

We apologize for the lack of warning regarding the SteamID format change in today's update. It was our intent to give the community a heads-up before the change was released, but it was missed.

The change was made to update TF2 to use the current SteamID format, which most other games on Steam and Steam itself uses. You will find that you can now use SteamIDs rendered by these other locations in your interactions with the engine. The engine will still recognize the old format, though, so your current server ban lists should still be valid.

The conversion equation has already been posted by a community member, but here it is again:

Old: STEAM_0:A:B
New: [U:1:B*2+A]
Example: STEAM_0:1:1234 ---> [U:1:2469]

We're sorry for the problems this may cause while you update your scripts to use the new format. It was not our intent to disrupt your servers.

-Eric

ddhoward 08-22-2014 00:44

The newest 1.6 SM snapshot has fixed this. Anyone who converted their admins' steam ids is out of luck. You should have waited for the SourceMod team to put out a fix.

KorDen 08-22-2014 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddhoward (Post 2187535)
The newest 1.6 SM snapshot has fixed this. Anyone who converted their admins' steam ids is out of luck. You should have waited for the SourceMod team to put out a fix.

SM fixes only internal SM functions, but not general logging and 'status' command

How about converting entire HLXCE databases to new format and use new IDs?

soja92 08-22-2014 06:55

Thanks for this quick fix!

Now my TF2 servers have stats working again, and my other servers log properly too

Nikkii 08-22-2014 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by KorDen (Post 2187619)
SM fixes only internal SM functions, but not general logging and 'status' command

How about converting entire HLXCE databases to new format and use new IDs?

I was thinking about doing this, but the problem is players will lose their stats (unless you convert the ids over, could be 350,000+ rows) and there's a few parts that rely on STEAM_ in the php code.

This is more of a quick patch to just make it work.

Horsedick 08-22-2014 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavrick4283 (Post 2187534)
No.... This is the new format....

I was talking about something from you guys - Hey any chance on helping me out with my other question I've been asking you about these last few weeks?

I know you are busy but I just need to figure out if this is doable in a easy manner or what needs to be done either way.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=244891

NeonHeights 08-22-2014 13:55

This is awesome, thank you