AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Metamod:Source Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   AutoGain - Normalize voice chat volume (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=189527)

robotortoise 06-11-2014 19:59

Re: AutoGain - Normalize voice chat volume

Yeah...I'm afraid this doesn't work.

The error "[AUTOGAIN] Could not find interface VOICE_INTERFACE_002 (error 1)." is popping up. Did I install the Voice interface incorrectly somehow?

Bubka3 06-22-2014 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotortoise (Post 2150124)
Yeah...I'm afraid this doesn't work.

The error "[AUTOGAIN] Could not find interface VOICE_INTERFACE_002 (error 1)." is popping up. Did I install the Voice interface incorrectly somehow?

This probably has to do with VoiceHook no longer working.

robotortoise 06-22-2014 15:47

Oh, fun.

zeroibis 07-16-2014 00:50

Any way we could get an option for clients to toggle this on/off so they can disable it if they do not want it?

robotortoise 07-16-2014 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroibis (Post 2168488)
Any way we could get an option for clients to toggle this on/off so they can disable it if they do not want it?

It doesn't work anyways.

robotortoise 08-01-2014 03:40

Yay, now you can fix this plugin, GoD-Tony!

asherkin 08-01-2014 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotortoise (Post 2177174)

That plugin doesn't provide the voice data.

Zephyrus 08-01-2014 07:18

i already have my own voicehook that im going to release soon I'm just real busy right now with real life stuff and i still have to make it compatible with the other voicehook interfaces to provide a drop-in replacement, it will even work with steam voice and wont require any 3rd party libraries

GoD-Tony 08-01-2014 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyrus (Post 2177246)
i already have my own voicehook that im going to release soon I'm just real busy right now with real life stuff and i still have to make it compatible with the other voicehook interfaces to provide a drop-in replacement, it will even work with steam voice and wont require any 3rd party libraries

That'd be great, then I don't have to make this a standalone.

checkster 08-05-2014 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyrus (Post 2177246)

Will this work for CS:GO?