AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=312776)

mi0epro 12-15-2018 15:32

I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)

Hello!
I'm looking for an old and forgotten catch map. It's called catch_waterfall. If someone have it, please upload it here and let we save it.

klippy 12-15-2018 16:59

Re: I'm are looking for old and forgotten catch map(catch_waterfall)

I've played a lot of catch back in the day, but I don't remember that one. Can you describe how it looked?
I also failed to find it now, Google only displays one download site and somehow they don't have that file on their servers anymore. Also only mentioned in a couple of forums, seems like it wasn't a popular map.

mi0epro 12-16-2018 01:09

I don't have any screenshots or things like this. Last time I played this map was before 4-5 years. But I think i still remember something about it. Its very big, with 2 rooms one with waterfall and kreedz blocks and I'm not sure what is in the other room but its the bigger one. I think it is very tall and you have to go up, but I'm not sure.

I also looked in google and in some downloadurls and I can't find it. If any old player still haven't reinstalled his windows or cs and have it, please share it.

Sashnq 06-24-2021 07:17

catch_waterfall was never distributed by its creator, bcs the creator never wanted it. He specifically made it for his own servers. I think i have it in my old harddrive, but i will need permission from him :)

DruGzOG 06-24-2021 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sashnq (Post 2750973)
catch_waterfall was never distributed by its creator, bcs the creator never wanted it. He specifically made it for his own servers. I think i have it in my old harddrive, but i will need permission from him :)

Permission for what? Once its downloaded from the server into your folders, you're free to use the file. Never seen a copyright thing unless the maps been "hardcoded" with something that requires a script to remove.

Radk0Yy 02-24-2023 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sashnq (Post 2750973)

Hi Sashnq, I'm the original creator of this map "my old nickname was satera333" i've made this and and many more maps for zombie mods, its been a very long time and my old pc is dead so i dont have the map 2.
Please pm me with link to download the map.
Im gonna be very happy to see my favorite map again!!! :)