AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=298770)

Prof.Dr.Harry 11-20-2019 07:19

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

ty m8 :) and guys maybe u need to update sourcemod :) (hold ur plugins up to date)

yadels 11-20-2019 07:31

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

I updated sourcemod now only the knives work, I can't get skins. whenever i press the skin number the skin doesnt get applied.

AkshayBhanawala 11-20-2019 07:46

Thanks for the update brother..
but Knives are not changing..
Skins are not changing..
I think the last 15MB update broke this system. :( :(
might have to workaround that whole system now.. :(

kgns 11-20-2019 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by yadels (Post 2673694)
I updated sourcemod now only the knives work, I can't get skins. whenever i press the skin number the skin doesnt get applied.

thats because when you updated sourcemod, you forgot to change FollowCSGOblahblah to No

kgns 11-20-2019 08:04

i will tell this once here for this update; the plugin is working as intended. if you think it's not working, then make sure to provide details so we can replicate the problem and see that it's not working (in whatever case you have).

unless you mention error logs, sourcemod version, ptah version, then know that it's not the plugin's fault, you're just doing something wrong or missing a crucial step.

AlinXD 11-20-2019 08:32

Can confirm plugin working after the last update on both my servers!

root88 11-20-2019 09:28

I've got many this kind errors in logs:
Code:

L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Exception reported: Error fetching data from field 300
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Blaming: weapons.smx
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM]  [0] DBResultSet.FetchString
L 11/20/2019 - 15:11:33: [SM]  [1] Line 67, weapons/database.sp::T_GetPlayerDataCallback

*I've manually updated SQL table with new fields for now.

AkshayBhanawala 11-20-2019 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkshayBhanawala (Post 2673697)
Thanks for the update brother..
but Knives are not changing..
Skins are not changing..
I think the last 15MB update broke this system. :( :(
might have to workaround that whole system now.. :(

Okay, I looked again, and I saw something strange that, when I connect for the first time after creating the server, it doesn't work for me.
but then I disconnect from the server and then connect again to the same server, It works..
IDK why, but that is what is happening..
thanks for the reply brother..
I'm really sorry for my mistake..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgns (Post 2673699)
i will tell this once here for this update; the plugin is working as intended. if you think it's not working, then make sure to provide details so we can replicate the problem and see that it's not working (in whatever case you have).

unless you mention error logs, sourcemod version, ptah version, then know that it's not the plugin's fault, you're just doing something wrong or missing a crucial step.

Desnox 11-20-2019 11:39

Hey, i have a problem, because i have all the skins form shattered case but i don't have the knives :/

Balabasek 11-20-2019 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desnox (Post 2673724)
Hey, i have a problem, because i have all the skins form shattered case but i don't have the knives :/

Me too :cry: