AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [TF2] Equipment manager 1.1.8 (05/22/10) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=98651)

Damizean 07-27-2009 20:51

Re: [TF2] Wearables for everyone!

I can post the Scout reference .MAX I've used to make the hats on my server, but I don't know if I'm permitted to do so.

Sexual Harassment Panda 07-27-2009 21:07

I am currently trying to get some of the custom models off of fpsbanana, i'll let you know if those work. First one i'm trying is the pyro darth vader.

Damizean 07-27-2009 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexual Harassment Panda (Post 883473)
I am currently trying to get some of the custom models off of fpsbanana, i'll let you know if those work. First one i'm trying is the pyro darth vader.

Haha, actually I've ported some of the fpsbanana models too. Had to decompile and recompile them to actually change the path, so it wouldn't clash with the default hats. I was going to do the darth vader soon, too.

octo-dhd 07-27-2009 21:13

I got that one to work using a plugin I wrote quickly based off of his earlier research post, so I know you can get vader working. I'm trying to figure out how to use the vader model as a normal model so I can leave them laying around, but I havn't had as much luck doing that :)

Damizean 07-27-2009 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by octo-dhd (Post 883477)
I got that one to work using a plugin I wrote quickly based off of his earlier research post, so I know you can get vader working. I'm trying to figure out how to use the vader model as a normal model so I can leave them laying around, but I havn't had as much luck doing that :)

Create a dynamic_override or a physics_override, depending on what you want to do :3

Sexual Harassment Panda 07-27-2009 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by octo-dhd (Post 883477)

Could i get this from you possibly?

DontWannaName 07-27-2009 21:32

Is there a way to give the correct hat to the correct class so I dont have the demos afro on the pyro?

octo-dhd 07-27-2009 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damizean (Post 883485)
Create a dynamic_override or a physics_override, depending on what you want to do :3

Thats what I was trying, but I dont seem to see the model, maybe I goofed up in the decompile, I messed with a bunch of other ones and had success (such as the welding mask) but that one and the big afro for the demo haven't worked at all for me using them as anything but equipitem (they worked for that).

noodleboy347 07-27-2009 21:35

You are the best! 5star +karma

Sexual Harassment Panda 07-27-2009 21:49

If people are willing to upload their hats that they make, I can host them on my website. I'd love to get a good database of these, once I make them i'll be hosting them on my site at least.