AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   MySCAL (MySQL Server Configs & Admin Logging) - Need Feedback! (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=73119)

Sir_knumskull 01-10-2010 11:56

Re: MySCAL (MySQL Server Configs & Admin Logging) - Need Feedback!

1 Attachment(s)
Wow - i like that plugin.

I just downloaded the source to modify it to my needs:

- i dont need admin logging, removed all admin logging
- sv_downloadurl correction
- added a second table with my servers (ip:port) in it for disabling sm_myscal_server_no X in the Config
- changed table prefix to sc_ (wont work with the web panel)
- Added "comment" in servercfg table to make a comment to all Commands

So please in your next release:
- make it usable independet from other plugins/webinterfaces
- sv_downloadurl correction
- Let the user determine which part he likes to use of your plugin (disable cfg or admin logging)
- remove "sm_myscal_server_no"

I hope my sourcecode will help somebody.

Sir_knumskull

newn 01-01-2011 13:20

It seems, that I'm unable to find a command list with admin command usage. Where is that? The database is full of admin actions...

kennyist 12-31-2011 16:37

Hi,

Im getting this error while using the web interface by HSfighter

Code:

Query: UPDATE sm_servercfg SET Filename ='newfile.cfg' WHERE Filename = '' Antwort: Unknown column 'Filename' in 'where clause'
What should i do about this?

Suckah 07-13-2012 08:35

Hey, do I need to setup SM SQL admins before I can use this? I'm already using some plugins with SQL connections but I don't need SQL admins.
And I actually just want the admin logging functionality of this plugin. But it doesn't seem to be logging any data to the DB, and I don't get any errors either.
I changed the default database to the one I want this to log to and created the tables using .sql file without problems... they just remain empty.

dildoughy 05-12-2016 11:07

Hiya, I had 2 questions (finally dusted off the Webadmin panel so I have to re-acquaint myself with MyScal)...

1. Will leaving Server - Settings blank (i.e. not entering any fields) actively erase all cvars, or will it simply do nothing?

2. I've tried adapting the pre-existing code for creating a server.cfg table to fit a databases.cfg document, but it's stumping me terribly. The reason this appeals to me more than server.cfg is because I run six totally different servers, but they all share the exact same database lists.

It's not really an executable document since it's gonna be the same, all the time, for every server.

Also, thanks! Cool idea, though I'm late as usual :P