AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ultimate Sounds (More Addons for Misc. Stats) 2/18/10 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=66006)

bmann_420 01-21-2008 05:25

Ultimate Sounds (More Addons for Misc. Stats) 2/18/10

6 Attachment(s)

-(Plugin Support)
Original by Hephaistos, Ported by Dizzy

Changed by:
Bmann_420 & Hoboman

This has a few updates and some additions. It is posted mainly for the same purpose as Deags Map Manager; the author is no longer present and updates were needed, along with current support. Their will be no more code updates for this plugin unless their is a needed for issues/code management for new releases of AMX Mod X. (Don't forget, their are about 4 other Stats plugins out their also if you feel like requesting anything)

Alright, well I made quite a few additions now. Not in the user functionality, but in the performance/code functionality. I found a few things worth changing so 1.7 has about 1/3 of a re-write including Hoboman's Female voices.

====================================

Installing:
  1. Download the plugin below
  2. Download the sounds.zip
  3. Place ultimate_sounds.amxx in your server's addons/amxmodx/plugins folder
  4. Add the following line at the bottom of the file: ultimate_sounds.amxx
  5. Save and close plugins.ini
  6. Unzip Ultimat_Sounds_Pack.zip onto either your desktop and place the sounds in the moddir/sound/misc dir
    -(Same with the Female_Sounds.zip / f_ultimate_sounds.amxx below -sounds go into moddir/sound/misc/female, In post #2)
  7. Place ultimate_sounds.txt in your amxmox/data/lang folder (already organized in the zip)
  8. Restart your server or change the map
  9. Done!

Support:
  • In order for most of the sounds to work, while in game open up amx_statscfgmenu or goto amxmodmenu and select the stats option and change what you see fit.
  • -Please people, if you dont hear the sounds, then ENABLE them in that menu.
  • Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
    Basic help / Support for enabling / disabling

Cvars:
  • --All Flags are enabled by Default
  • streak_mode < flags >
    "a" - messages
    "b" - sounds
  • knife_mode < flags >
    "a" - messages
    "b" - sounds
  • hs_mode < flags >
    "a" - messages
    "b" - sounds
  • lastman_mode < flags >
    "a" - messages
    "b" - hp
    "c" - sounds
Changelog:
  • Fixed minor typos in all announcements
  • The game server may no longer go on killing streaks when the players kill themselves (Dynamicbits)
  • The sounds will no longer be heard by players connecting to the server
  • Removed the prepare.wav sound since it is not even used in this plugin...i think it is meant for the miscstats
  • Reconverted all the .wavs for smaller file size and faster download ( previous size: ~1meg, now: ~700kb )
  • Changed all Cvars to Pcvars
  • Added cvar to be traced
  • Added ML Support
  • Changed a bit of the code for efficiency/usability:D
  • Changed the cvar kniff_mode to knife_mode
  • Added German and Portuguese Braziliian by Mordekay & Darkill
  • 1.8[SIZE=1]
  • Runtime Error Fixed
  • Proper indentation

Language Contributions:Additions:
  • Added the female ultimate sounds which have also been converted to take up less space, but saying that the sound quality is still virtually indistinguishable from the original ones.
  • These female ultimate sounds also come with 2 extra streak sounds and the sound are rearranged from the original version. Female sounds also use the maytheforce.wav from the original ultimate sounds.

Ultimate Sounds Pack contains; Sounds / Plugin / Source / ML txt (Placed in Dir Structure)
Current Version: 1.8

DOWNLOAD = HERE

bmann_420 01-21-2008 05:26

Re: Ultimate Sounds (Exzempt from Super)

4 Attachment(s)
Female Sounds and Plugin (Exact same plugin, just Female Voices)

Read above for Directions:
(Sounds go into moddir/sound/misc/female)

Current Version: 1.7

DOWNLOAD = HERE

Zenith77 01-21-2008 21:03

Re: Ultimate Sounds (The origional) 1/20/08

Approved.

bmann_420 01-21-2008 21:22

Re: Ultimate Sounds (The original) 1/20/08

Thank you Zenith (and Roach) :D lol

_Master_ 01-22-2008 06:26

register_cvar("amx_super",VERSION,FCVAR_SERVE R|FCVAR_EXTDLL|FCVAR_UNLOGGED|FCVAR_SPONLY)
o_O

bmann_420 01-22-2008 14:40

O shit, HA. Late night. Thanks master :D

ConnorMcLeod 01-22-2008 14:52

ML should be implemented.

bmann_420 01-22-2008 15:20

My goodness, i guess that sounds justifiable.

IKIP 01-22-2008 22:11

Not sure from posts but can both of these be enabled at the same time?

bmann_420 01-22-2008 23:37

... Its one voice or the other.

bmann_420 01-23-2008 02:25

8 Attachment(s)
Alright, did some major re-coding here.
  • (1/24)
  • Added ML support for all messages, except the one or 2 word messages.
  • Moved some code around for efficiency reasons.
  • Changed some HUDs so they shouldn't overlap anymore (the last one left and so on).
    (1/23)
  • Changed a few things with ML

New 1/25
  • Added the line for the dictionary....
  • Replaced all kniff with knife (including the cvar)

Big Thankx to Vittu, by the way, he is the MAN :up:

Its a small list, but alot of work. Their are a few more things I will be doing to this for effeciency reasons, untill then...

I cannot test this, so I will post it here as a beta, and let me know if it works, which it all should but just in case, let me know. I will only post the male version with the .txt, and the sounds are above in the first post.

The whole pack includes Regular Version and Female Version with ML.

Monkis 01-23-2008 09:37

some of sounds quality wery low :[

Tartooob 01-23-2008 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 577372)
Alright, did some major re-coding here.
  • Added ML support for all messages, except the one or 2 word messages.
  • Moved some code around for efficiency reasons.
  • Changed some HUDs so they shouldn't overlap anymore (the last one left and so on).

Big Thankx to Vittu, by the way, he is the MAN :up:
Its a small list, but alot of work. Their are a few more things I will be doing to this for effeciency reasons with log_events and whatnot, untill then...

I cannot test this, so I will post it here as a beta, and let me know if it works, which it all should but just in case, let me know. I will only post the male version with the .txt, and the sounds are above in the first post.

You are my hero, Amazing update, Will test it out :)

tacticalmedic 01-23-2008 10:50

I kept getting "ML_4 message not found" errors. So I went back in and used the first one, and the problem was resolved.
Thanks!

bmann_420 01-23-2008 14:04

Hey Monkis, i might use the origionals.... If they sound that bad.

@tacticalmedic
Can I get the whole message. After you would possibly try the one I just uploaded just now?

I also added the origional sounds to the first post if you dont want the smaller size sounds.

tacticalmedic 01-23-2008 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalmedic (Post 577522)
I kept getting "ML_4 message not found" errors. So I went back in and used the first one, and the problem was resolved.
Thanks!

Bah, early mornings suck.
Any ways, here is an error message. Not ML, but HP

L 01/23/2008 - 10:36:50: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_3" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/23/2008 - 10:38:43: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_5" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"

But like I wrote, I went back to the original code posted at the beginning of the forum, installed, compiled, and voila, it works.

And of course, thanks for the hard work and the quick response!

bmann_420 01-23-2008 14:42

Yea, np. Would you do me a favor and try the new one I posted their? For the ML. IT would be wonderful if it worked. I think i knew what was wrong and believed I fixed it. :D

tacticalmedic 01-23-2008 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 577607)
Yea, np. Would you do me a favor and try the new one I posted their? For the ML. IT would be wonderful if it worked. I think i knew what was wrong and believed I fixed it. :D

No dice bmann.

L 01/23/2008 - 15:05:08: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_1" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"

on the screen it will say ML not Found: Killstreak or something to that effect.

sorry.

is it possible that I don't have ML, whatever that is?
just tell me what you require from me.

vittu 01-23-2008 15:21

Do you even have the language file on the server?

get the file from ultimate_sounds.zip in this post:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...372#post577372

extract the file to your servers .../amxmodx/data/lang folder

tacticalmedic 01-23-2008 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by vittu (Post 577618)
Do you even have the language file on the server?

get the file from ultimate_sounds.zip in this post:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...372#post577372

extract the file to your servers .../amxmodx/data/lang folder

yuppers, it's there.
ip of the server is 24.105.214.180:27015
most of the sounds will play, just not kill streak. and of course those aforementioned messages.

bmann_420 01-23-2008 16:54

Dam, no kill steaks play either? hmm

When I get off work tonight i can take a look at it, but i looked thru it thoroughly today before i left for work and cant seem to find the issue with ML, but i did not look for that streak issue either, but I diddnt see anything wrong. ALthuogh i know their is, ill have to figure it out.

EDIT: Please re-download the ultimate_sounds.txt again, that is what i was reffering to also.

tacticalmedic 01-23-2008 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 577653)
Dam, no kill steaks play either? hmm

When I get off work tonight i can take a look at it, but i looked thru it thoroughly today before i left for work and cant seem to find the issue with ML, but i did not look for that streak issue either, but I diddnt see anything wrong. ALthuogh i know their is, ill have to figure it out.

EDIT: Please re-download the ultimate_sounds.txt again, that is what i was reffering to also.

It appears to be the same file.
Most of the sounds work, although that nuisance message still shows up.
Eh, we get what we pay for!

bmann_420 01-24-2008 00:28

their is a diff in the .txt file that unless you know what your looking for, you wont see. thats why I was saying that. But I guess it seems like its more the plugin... So what im saying its not the same file, but if your using the one I uploaded earlier today, and you still have the issue, post back. And what do you mean "nuisance mesage". As in exactly what sounds are working and what are not. :D

And I appreciate this very much.

tacticalmedic 01-24-2008 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 577765)
their is a diff in the .txt file that unless you know what your looking for, you wont see. thats why I was saying that. But I guess it seems like its more the plugin... So what im saying its not the same file, but if your using the one I uploaded earlier today, and you still have the issue, post back. And what do you mean "nuisance mesage". As in exactly what sounds are working and what are not. :D

And I appreciate this very much.

Alright, replaced the file in between episodes of Barney, no idea what sounds are actually playing as I have the little one at home today. But here is the log.

L 01/24/2008 - 07:52:11: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_3" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:53:45: [AMXX] Language key "DEATH_STREAK" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:53:45: [AMXX] Language key "KILL_STREAK" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:54:26: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_1" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:55:20: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_4" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"

It appears that the error message will cycle.
And by the nuisance message, I meant the error not found messages.

bmann_420 01-24-2008 16:23

Some crazy shit.... Have to look it up

tacticalmedic 01-24-2008 17:02

Bmann, don't sweat it. My server will be down for the remainder of the night anyway since I won't be home to enjoy it.
Thanks!

bmann_420 01-24-2008 19:07

I just wanna find out why, and i have no bloody idea....

hoboman 01-25-2008 14:38

you forgot to register the dictionary...

hoboman 01-25-2008 14:49

i registered it now and it works just fine...also my two cents:
- i liked this plugin more with "new levels[10] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20}; "
- the kill steaks play fine and everything else is fine, just gotta put in the "register_dictionary("ultimate_sounds.txt ")"

tacticalmedic 01-25-2008 15:06

h
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoboman (Post 578368)
i registered it now and it works just fine...also my two cents:
- i liked this plugin more with "new levels[10] = {2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20}; "
- the kill steaks play fine and everything else is fine, just gotta put in the "register_dictionary("ultimate_sounds.txt ")"

Okay, forgive me. How do I register the dictionary?

edit* like duh... what line number do I place "register_dictionary("ultimate_sounds.txt ")" in the .sma?

hoboman 01-25-2008 18:18

just put it anywhere in the plugin_init() function

tacticalmedic 01-25-2008 18:29

okay, now for the slow kids on the bus. where is that. I have no coding, scripting experience. I'll try to look it up on the main amxmodx page.

tacticalmedic 01-25-2008 18:33

okay, it looks as though it is registered.
public plugin_init()
{
register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)
register_cvar("ultimate_sounds",VERSION,FCVAR _SERVER|FCVAR_EXTDLL|FCVAR_UNLOGGED|FCVAR_SPO NLY)
register_event("DeathMsg","hs","a","3=1")
register_event("DeathMsg","knife_kill","a","4 &kni")
register_event("ResetHUD", "reset_hud", "b");
register_event("DeathMsg", "death_event", "a", "1>0");
register_event("DeathMsg","death_msg","a")
register_event("SendAudio","roundend_msg","a" ,"2=%!MRAD_terwin","2=%!MRAD_ctwin","2=%!MRAD _rounddraw")
register_event("TextMsg","roundend_msg","a"," 2&#Game_C","2&#Game_w")

//register_logevent("SendAudio","logevent_round _end","a","2=%!MRAD_terwin","2=%!MRAD_ctwin", "2=%!MRAD_rounddraw")
//register_logevent("TextMsg","logevent_round_e nd","a","2&#Game_C","2&#Game_w")

lastman_mode = register_cvar("lastman_mode","abc")
streak_mode = register_cvar("streak_mode","ab")
kniff_mode = register_cvar("kniff_mode","ab")
hs_mode = register_cvar("hs_mode","ab")

gmsgHudSync = CreateHudSyncObj()

return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}

*edit* alright, added the "register_dictionary("ultimate_sounds.txt ")" after the cvar variable, compiled, and now I am looking at the server for errors. brb

*edit* YAY, answered my own freaking question. Thanks to hoboman and bmann. No errors, no problems.

bmann_420 01-25-2008 20:59

omg.... TY, i remember telling myself to do that then got sidetracked. lol my bad

Arkshine 01-25-2008 21:17

@bmann_420 :

What's the purpose of : "FCVAR_EXTDLL|FCVAR_UNLOGGED" ?

Even after reading their description, I still don't understand well. Can you tell me, please ?

tacticalmedic 01-25-2008 21:27

Just out of curiosity, why is knife spelled kniff?
"kniff_mode = register_cvar("kniff_mode","ab")"

bmann_420 01-25-2008 22:08

lol

@ark,
I looked it up before, and added it along time ago(2 years or something) i remember their was a reason, but i diddnt think it mattered that much. I believe brad knows much more about that. But its been so long, i dont remember, ill have to elaborate when i get home, but its no big deal.

@tactic

Dizzy is why it is... But I will change that also, thankx for pointing it out. I usually work on shit late so i miss small things also when you just lookit code for a while.

And the origional ML post of the sma has been edited. Ill make it official after a bit more testing.

tacticalmedic 01-26-2008 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 578502)
lol

@ark,
I looked it up before, and added it along time ago(2 years or something) i remember their was a reason, but i diddnt think it mattered that much. I believe brad knows much more about that. But its been so long, i dont remember, ill have to elaborate when i get home, but its no big deal.

@tactic

Dizzy is why it is... But I will change that also, thankx for pointing it out. I usually work on shit late so i miss small things also when you just lookit code for a while.

And the origional ML post of the sma has been edited. Ill make it official after a bit more testing.

I hear ya. As part of my job I have to work with spreadsheets and data tables, and after a while it all looks blurry and the numbers run into each other. Then I know that it is time to go to something else....

Tartooob 02-02-2008 04:42

Re: Ultimate Sounds (More Addons for Misc. Stats) 1/20/08

I have tested it out, I have posted a message but for some reason it didn't get through ,,, probably cloverfield =P

Anywho as I can remember, it keeps typing on chat and hud something like ML_NOTFOUND, and it doesn't play any sound but multi kill and it keeps playing multi kill for everyone even if he killed once =/

bmann_420 02-02-2008 06:00

Re: Ultimate Sounds (More Addons for Misc. Stats) 1/20/08

Have you tried the updated version? It shouldnt do that anymore. And that is weird.... I will have to test, but I really have no time. Anybody else running into this issue with 1.8 that i just updated about 4 posts down from the top?