AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ultimate Chat + Addons (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=236576)

Black Rose 03-07-2014 20:06

Ultimate Chat + Addons

73 Attachment(s)
I am working on a new version that will adress the "%s1 : %s2" issue. I will have to rewrite all plugins into one.
Ultimate Chat (With addons: Color, Swear, Mute & Tag

Ultimate Chat will enable admins/players to see chat messages they usually wouldn't.
Ultimate Chat: Color will enable admins/players to add color to their messages through commands.
Ultimate Chat: Swear will allow you to censor certain words using regular expressions.
Ultimate Chat: Mute will allow you to mute certain players through a say command or a menu for a specified time or permanently.
Ultimate Chat: Tag will allow you to give tags as prefixes or postfixes to a user name through access level(cvars), SteamID(.ini file) or API(.inc file).

Download Here

Here's an example of 4 addons (Color, Mute, Swear & Tag) working together.
http://digitaldecay.eu/forums/AM/Ima...-parallell.png
Muted, Censored for swearing, general "[ADMIN]" admin tag, personal "<----" post tag, using the color commands to color the text.

Continuing support for my old plugin Ultimate Chat and expanding it with features through addon plugins. This plugin requires cstrike module enabled.

I have updated the old plugin Ultimate Chat for several reasons:
* There was a bug that made empty messages appear as long as they were generated by the plugin. I was not good enough to debug such an error in the past, meaning I didn't even know it existed even though people had told me it did.
* Replaced message_* functions with emessage_* functions to expand the compatibility with other plugins. This will make it easy to expand the functions of Ultimate Chat with simple addon plugins.
* Added a requested feature that dead players could see the messages from alive admins. Flag "k" is used for this feature. If "c" and "d" flag is set, you don't need this option enabled.
* Of course I have made the plugin more efficient in as many ways as I could.
* Added a cvar for admin flags to make it easier for novice users to change the required admin flag(s) without recompiling the plugin.

As all the addon plugins is operating on the message level, meaning after the command is sent, it should work with all plugins using the emessage_* functions and also a clean server with no chat plugins.

Ultimate Chat
Changelog

Commands, cvars and explanations:
Code:

uc_adminmode & uc_playermode:
a = The dead can see the chat messages of their alive teammates non-teammsgs.
b = The dead can see the chat messages of their alive non-teammates non-teammsgs.
c = The alive can see the chat messages of their dead teammates non-teammsgs.
d = The alive can see the chat messages of their dead non-teammates non-teammsgs

e = The dead can see the chat messages of their alive teammates teammsgs
f = The alive can see the chat messages of their dead teammates teammsgs
g = The dead can see the chat messages of their dead non-teammates teammsgs
h = The alive can see the chat messages of their alive non-teammates teammsgs
i = The dead can see the chat messages of their alive non-teammates teammsgs
j = The alive can see the chat messages of their dead non-teammates teammsgs

Default cvar values:
uc_enabled "1"
uc_adminmode "abcdefghij"
uc_playermode "abe"
uc_adminflag "n"

Color
Changelog

You can add your own commands through the .sma (requires a recompile) but the default ones are:
!g !G /G - for green color.
!t !T /T - for team color.
!d !D /D !n !N /N !y !Y /y /Y - for normal color.
You don't have to worry about the color commands interfering with any other commands for plugins as they are usually picked up on the say command, which is executed before this is.
Code:

uc_color_adminmode & uc_color_playermode:
a = Users can write with normal color
b = Users can write with team color.
c = Users can write with green color.

uc_color_admindefault & uc_color_playerdefault
1 = The default color of the message is green.
2 = The default color of the message is teamcolored.

Default cvar values:
uc_color_enabled "1"
uc_color_adminmode "abc"
uc_color_playermode "abc"
uc_color_adminflag "n"
uc_color_admindefault ""
uc_color_playerdefault ""

Swear
Changelog

Code:

Cvars:
Run the plugin once. It will automatically create a file called uc_swear.ini in your configs dir. It contains information on how to add expressions.

Cvars:
uc_swear_enabled "1"
        1        Enabled
        0        Disabled

uc_swear_allowadmin "1"
        1        An admin can bypass the swear check if they have the correct admin flag.
        0        Even admin messages will be filtered.

uc_swear_showadmin "1"
        1        Admins will see the unfiltered message if they have the correct admin flag.
        0        Admins will see what everyone else sees.

uc_swear_adminflag "n"
        Decides what flag is required for uc_swear_allowadmin and uc_swear_showadmin.

uc_swear_mode "2"
        1        Block the message completely.
        2        Replace censored text with stars.
        3        Replace with cvar defined text.

uc_swear_replacewith "-snip-"
        If uc_swear_mode is set to 3 you can define what the blocked text will be replaced with using this cvar.

uc_swear_mute_after "0"
        Will collaborate with the UC: Mute plugin. Requires version 1.1. Player gets automatically muted if swearing X times.
        0        Disabled
        Anything else enables the function and decides how many strikes before the player is muted.

uc_swear_mute_time "5"
        Decides how many minutes a player is muted for when swearing too much.

Mute
Changelog

Code:

Commands:

/mute [Part of name] [Minutes]

Examples:

/mute
        Will bring up the mute menu.

/mute Rose
        Will mute player "Rose" permanently (until unmuted).

/mute Rose 5
        Will mute player "Rose" for 5 minutes.

/unmute Rose
        Will unmute player "Rose".

uc_unmuteall
        Will remove all muted players from nVault.

Cvars:

uc_mute_enabled "1"
        1        Enabled
        0        Disabled

uc_mute_showadmin "1"
        1        Admins will see the unfiltered message if they have the correct admin flag.
        0        Admins will see what everyone else sees.

uc_mute_adminflag "n"
        Decides what flag is required for the /mute command and uc_mute_showadmin.

uc_mute_mode "2"
        1        Block the message completely.
        2        Replace the message with predefined string of uc_mute_replacewith.

uc_mute_replacewith "I'm muted."
        If uc_mute_mode is set to 2 you can define what will be shown instead using this cvar.

uc_mute_message "[Mute] You are muted."
        This is the message that is sent to the muted person as a notification when trying to chat.

Tag

http://digitaldecay.eu/forums/AM/Ima...-Example-1.png
Example using "a" flag to set !g[SuperAdmin] tag through cvars and a personal [ !g--{-!t@ !d] set with .ini file.

Changelog
Code:

Run the plugin once. It will automatically create a file called uc_tag.ini in your configs dir. It contains information on how to add personal tags.
Level cvars, ini file or plugin API all support both the binary format of colors but also the commands, for example !d, !t or !g.

Cvars:
uc_tag_enabled "1"
        1        Enabled
        0        Disabled

uc_tag_levelX_flags ""
uc_tag_levelX_pre ""
uc_tag_levelX_post ""
uc_tag_levelX_namecolor ""

Replace X with 1 to LEVEL_NUM, defined in plugin. Default is 10.
        Use these to add custom levels of tags based on access flags.
        For example, if you want all admins with immunity flag to have the tag [Super Admin] you can use these cvars:
                uc_tag_level1_flags "a"
                uc_tag_level1_pre "[Super Admin]"

And if you want all VIP with flag "t" (ADMIN_LEVEL_H) to have the post tag *VIP* in green you can use these cvars:
                uc_tag_level2_flags "t"
                uc_tag_level2_post "!g*VIP*"

And if you want all admins to have a green name you can use these cvars:
                uc_tag_level3_flags "y"
                uc_tag_level3_namecolor "1"

Use "y" (ADMIN_ADMIN) for all admins and "z" ADMIN_USER for everyone.

If you leave one level without flags, the plugin will stop looping there, so make sure there are no gaps. For example:
                uc_tag_level1_flags "a"
                uc_tag_level2_flags ""
                uc_tag_level3_flags "b"
        That will stop at level2 and exit looping, will never read level3.
        This is to make sure the plugin is not wasting resources when it doesn't have to.

Possible name colors are:
                1: Normal color (yellow/white)
                2: Green
        Anything else will reset to team color.

I will gladly take suggestions on improvements.
Please notify me if you find any bugs or problems that I have missed.

All plugins will work by their own but also with each other. You choose which combination fits you best.
The addon plugins are not compatible with older versions of Ultimate Chat. It is also not compatible with any other plugin that uses message_*() functions to produce the messages.

Compidence 03-07-2014 20:18

Re: Ultimate Chat / Color

Nice. Ultimate chat was always the first plugin I'd get whenever I'd work on a server. It's good to see it being updated, though I'll definitely miss that empty message bug that would give me away when I would try to act afk to spectate hackers.

Sun Aloe 03-08-2014 00:46

If its 100% working, then it's a very nice plugin, especially the Ultimate Color.

But one thing, you don't hear chat messages, you see chat messages. You do hear sounds, but not chat messages. And your plugin its about chat messages.

Kia 03-08-2014 02:23

Nice job. :)

Gam3ronE 03-08-2014 09:59

Good work.

Black Rose 03-08-2014 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compidence (Post 2108940)
It's good to see it being updated, though I'll definitely miss that empty message bug that would give me away when I would try to act afk to spectate hackers.

If enough people request that feature I could definitely add it back in but making it "global" instead of just the messages this plugin produces. Hopefully I can make it an addon like the colors. This way people can pick whatever addons they want and the plugins will still be small and effective.

I do however think that this feature will have to be done within the chat plugin itself because the empty messages is probably cleared out after the command phase, the message is probably never sent as a SayText.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Aloe (Post 2108979)
But one thing, you don't hear chat messages, you see chat messages. You do hear sounds, but not chat messages. And your plugin its about chat messages.

You are definitely right. My first plugin was based on psycholisten. I have updated the file and the main post to fit the purpose of the plugin more accurately.

georgik57 04-12-2014 15:43

Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons

Congrats, really nice job.

FR0NTLINE 04-14-2014 19:55

Welcome back Bro!

bat 04-15-2014 00:23

Thanks for sharing

Spawner30 04-16-2014 14:12

Great JoB :o Keep On It !!!

AMeEeRo 05-14-2014 12:31

5 Plugins, wow great job if it's better than Admin Prefixes V4.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
I will use it :D
Mute like amx_gag right ?
I mean for admins ?
Answer this questions and i will use it on my all servers :D
Thanks sounds great :D

georgik57 05-14-2014 20:24

You know what's missing? Private messaging.

Something like /private black. You get the idea. Multiple people participating on a private chat would also be awesome(print my message to everyone i've selected with /private). And then, /unprivate X or /unprivate #all.
Notice that names can't contain #.

AMeEeRo 05-15-2014 03:41

Found a small bug..

D-G|ADMIN {DOLLAR}V!Ru$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$<D: muted brahim.
D-G|Mute ~ brahim has been unmuted.

So when i unmute, it prints mute..

MERGE EDIT 1:
1 more
uc_tag_level2_flags "x"
uc_tag_level2_pre "!gD-G|General Admin >!g"
uc_tag_level2_post "!g"
This is too bad
you should make it on the ini file just like that
"a" "!gHead Admin"
So who have flag a will have prefix "Head Admin" with green color...
I really like your plugin but not perfect yet :P

MERGE EDIT 2:
Sorry for triple post !
The plugin has many errors !
When you mute a player he get some problems
Make plugin like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
Sorry bad for me.

Black Rose 05-15-2014 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2137929)
Found a small bug..

D-G|ADMIN {DOLLAR}V!Ru$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$<D: muted brahim.
D-G|Mute ~ brahim has been unmuted.

So when i unmute, it prints mute..

MERGE EDIT 1:
1 more
uc_tag_level2_flags "x"
uc_tag_level2_pre "!gD-G|General Admin >!g"
uc_tag_level2_post "!g"
This is too bad
you should make it on the ini file just like that
"a" "!gHead Admin"
So who have flag a will have prefix "Head Admin" with green color...
I really like your plugin but not perfect yet :P

MERGE EDIT 2:
Sorry for triple post !
The plugin has many errors !
When you mute a player he get some problems
Make plugin like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
Sorry bad for me.

Didn't understand anything. Give me examples that I can recreate with an explanation of what you experience as a bug.

I will not be adding the cvars to the ini because the parsing of the file gets extremely complex. There are already files for cvars like amxx.cfg and server.cfg.

AMeEeRo 05-16-2014 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2138172)
Didn't understand anything. Give me examples that I can recreate with an explanation of what you experience as a bug.

I will not be adding the cvars to the ini because the parsing of the file gets extremely complex. There are already files for cvars like amxx.cfg and server.cfg.

Look you know your job i will wait when it's ready to be used for me, not it's not not about ini... i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags or or or, it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..
Sorry for my english i will wait more good luck :)

ironskillz1 05-17-2014 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2138447)
Look you know your job i will wait when it's ready to be used for me, not it's not not about ini... i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags or or or, it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..
Sorry for my english i will wait more good luck :)

Why do you dont want to add 5 plugins? thats just stupid lol.
Its much simpler & cleaner to have 5 different plugins so you can choose what you want to use or not use.

Black Rose 05-17-2014 14:08

Quote:

i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags

I can't really see anyone using UC:Swear as it does not include a list of words.
The majority of these plugins are basic examples that could be expanded upon. It's a new way of doing chat stuff that usually causes problems in servers.
There are other plugins that do most of these things within one plugin that you could use instead. I think iChat is the biggest of them.
While I agree that one plugin is more effective than 4, this is not really an issue with chat commands as they are not called that often.
It's easily checked by timing the various parts of the plugins.

Quote:

it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..

This is a design choice from my side because between the tag and the message there's a ":" that should be in default color.
I have updated UC:Color and UC:Tag, just not released them yet. I did that now. I think they will suit you better.

AMeEeRo 05-17-2014 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2139079)
I can't really see anyone using UC:Swear as it does not include a list of words.
The majority of these plugins are basic examples that could be expanded upon. It's a new way of doing chat stuff that usually causes problems in servers.
There are other plugins that do most of these things within one plugin that you could use instead. I think iChat is the biggest of them.
While I agree that one plugin is more effective than 4, this is not really an issue with chat commands as they are not called that often.

This is a design choice from my side because between the tag and the message there's a ":" that should be in default color.
I have updated UC:Color and UC:Tag, just not released them yet. I did that now. I think they will suit you better.

Thanks a lot it's really best plugins for chat but i was angry and upset cuz of color :\
Thanks again tomorrow i will add all of them on my server cuz i'm using other old bad plugins like amx_gag and i didn't find anti swear and mute like that, it's really new pro plugin good job i hope all update the old plugins we want new things like this one really great efforts thanks a lot. :up:

AMeEeRo 05-18-2014 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2139079)

Great job !
I don't need more !
Thanks for everything, no errors no bugs yet...
About swear filter i didn't understand what you wrote on ini file i added this and working well
PHP Code:

fuck
f u c k
f k
fk
fuk
fuc
shit
sex
bitch
whore
mother
sister
mom
oma
omk
amk
emk
ks 
son
sis
dick
pussy
kos
vagina
penis
moron
shar
shrm
moo6
mny
many
suck
boob
tites
tit
mok
asshole
bastard
cunt
97b
87b
yl3n
stfu
gtfo
ffs
wtf
smd
Whore
nik
yemak
khtok
no9ch
3atay
gay
lesbian
blow job
anal
horny
neek
zby
zeb
zbi
5ra

But can you explain that file please ?
And how to block ip completely ?
Thanks for everything again i love this plugins ♥

georgik57 05-18-2014 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2139370)
But can you explain that file please ?
And how to block ip completely ?
Thanks for everything again i love this plugins ♥

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=137697

Black Rose 05-18-2014 12:24

The file is in regular expression. normal words can be used of course as they are also expressions. Just very static ones.
Regex enables you to make it more dynamic. I suggest watching these tutorials on YouTube from Derek Banas:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4F2FDD28D0C40E

\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+(?:\D+\d+)?
This will catch any number of digits followed by any number of non digits, repeated 3 times without the non-digits at the end and optional port after that.
It is very vague but there's no good way around it. The problem is that it will also catch for example:
"Hello, I got 25 kills, 10 deaths. That will make a k:d ratio of 2.5. Amaze"
But who writes 4 numbers in once sentence? I don't think that's very common.

AMeEeRo 05-18-2014 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2139514)
The file is in regular expression. normal words can be used of course as they are also expressions. Just very static ones.
Regex enables you to make it more dynamic. I suggest watching these tutorials on YouTube from Derek Banas:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4F2FDD28D0C40E

\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+(?:\D+\d+)?
This will catch any number of digits followed by any number of non digits, repeated 3 times without the non-digits at the end and optional port after that.
It is very vague but there's no good way around it. The problem is that it will also catch for example:
"Hello, I got 25 kills, 10 deaths. That will make a k:d ratio of 2.5. Amaze"
But who writes 4 numbers in once sentence? I don't think that's very common.

Thanks but i know nothing about it, and you are right 4 numbers.....
So i add this line just like that ?
PHP Code:

\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+(?:\D+\d+) 

This will block ip ?
How about bad words i have some problems cuz of fk can you learn me simple way ?
i'm suing line like
PHP Code:

fk you
fk u 

To block fk..
Without videos just small examples please and thanks :)
And i want to ask you how to block, say /rs
I just want to block some commands from being on chat like say /rs say /rank but i don't one to hide words cuz i'm using ad_manger, they use say /ip to spam ip ( on other chat plugins ), I mean i just want to block registered commands like rs rank.. i tried to put the plugins under restscore.amxx and up, same :\
Please help great job again :)

Black Rose 05-18-2014 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2139544)
Thanks but i know nothing about it, and you are right 4 numbers.....
So i add this line just like that ?
PHP Code:

\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+\D+\d+(?:\D+\d+) 

This will block ip ?

Yes. It will block 4-5 numbers with anything but numbers in between. IP addresses included.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2139544)
How about bad words i have some problems cuz of fk can you learn me simple way ?
i'm suing line like
PHP Code:

fk you
fk u 

To block fk..
Without videos just small examples please and thanks :)
And i want to ask you how to block, say /rs
I just want to block some commands from being on chat like say /rs say /rank but i don't one to hide words cuz i'm using ad_manger, they use say /ip to spam ip ( on other chat plugins ), I mean i just want to block registered commands like rs rank.. i tried to put the plugins under restscore.amxx and up, same :\
Please help great job again :)

"fk u" and "fk you" should work. Not sure what you want really...
Did not understand the part about /rs, /rank and /ip.

AMeEeRo 05-19-2014 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2139653)
Yes. It will block 4-5 numbers with anything but numbers in between. IP addresses included.

"fk u" and "fk you" should work. Not sure what you want really...
Did not understand the part about /rs, /rank and /ip.

Okey thanks, about /rs /rank
Some chat plugins block them, i mean when you right /anything no one see it, but in your plugin we can see, i don't want to see them i just want to block /rs and /rank i mean registered commands not anything after /

AMeEeRo 05-22-2014 03:39

2 More, when admins say /top15 the server prints op15 with team color, can you remove /t /g /y /n ?
Also, can you check admins chat ? Or add admins chat with your plugin, it should be really ultimate, admins chat is cool, but after we mute a player, he use admin chat to insult, so please make when player muted can't use admins chat and also make admins chat filtered by swear filter..
Thanks.

Black Rose 05-23-2014 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2139793)
Okey thanks, about /rs /rank
Some chat plugins block them, i mean when you right /anything no one see it, but in your plugin we can see, i don't want to see them i just want to block /rs and /rank i mean registered commands not anything after /

This has been fixed in version 1.4 of the UC base plugin using this code:

Code:
public plugin_init() {         //...         set_task(1.0, "PlaceUCLastInQue"); } public PlaceUCLastInQue() {     register_clcmd("say", "HandleSay");     register_clcmd("say_team", "HandleSay"); }
This will make sure that UC is the last plugin to receive the command, so if any other plugin blocks the message, it will never get picked up by UC.

It's all about where you place this plugin in the plugins.ini because that determines in which order everything is called, but the code above eliminates that problem.

...unless I'm not understanding you correctly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2140969)
2 More, when admins say /top15 the server prints op15 with team color, can you remove /t /g /y /n ?

I will definitely fix that tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2140969)
Also, can you check admins chat ? Or add admins chat with your plugin, it should be really ultimate, admins chat is cool, but after we mute a player, he use admin chat to insult, so please make when player muted can't use admins chat and also make admins chat filtered by swear filter..
Thanks.

I will take a look at it. No promises.

AMeEeRo 05-24-2014 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2141681)
This has been fixed in version 1.4 of the UC base plugin using this code:

Code:
public plugin_init() {         //...         set_task(1.0, "PlaceUCLastInQue"); } public PlaceUCLastInQue() {     register_clcmd("say", "HandleSay");     register_clcmd("say_team", "HandleSay"); }
This will make sure that UC is the last plugin to receive the command, so if any other plugin blocks the message, it will never get picked up by UC.

It's all about where you place this plugin in the plugins.ini because that determines in which order everything is called, but the code above eliminates that problem.

...unless I'm not understanding you correctly.

I will definitely fix that tomorrow.

I will take a look at it. No promises.

Thanks a lot but didn't understand, if i want to block /rs /rank where to put the plugin on plugins.ini ? above or under them ?
BTW, i tried two but same..

Black Rose 05-24-2014 10:47

I thought that some other plugin was supposed to block them.
If not, you can use this:

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <cstrike> new gCommands[][] = {     "/rs",     "/rank" } public plugin_init() {         register_plugin("Block", "1.0", "[ --{-@ ]");         set_task(0.8, "PlaceAlmostLastInQue"); } public PlaceAlmostLastInQue() {     register_clcmd("say", "HandleSay");     register_clcmd("say_team", "HandleSay"); } public HandleSay(id) {         if ( ! is_user_connected(id) )         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;         static Text[192];     read_args(Text, charsmax(Text));     remove_quotes(Text);     trim(Text);         if ( ! Text[0] )         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;         for ( new i ; i < sizeof gCommands ; i++ ) {         if ( equali(Text, gCommands[i], strlen(gCommands[i])) )             return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }

AMeEeRo 05-24-2014 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2141909)
I thought that some other plugin was supposed to block them.
If not, you can use this:

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <cstrike> new gCommands[][] = {     "/rs",     "/rank" } public plugin_init() {         register_plugin("Block", "1.0", "[ --{-@ ]");         set_task(0.8, "PlaceAlmostLastInQue"); } public PlaceAlmostLastInQue() {     register_clcmd("say", "HandleSay");     register_clcmd("say_team", "HandleSay"); } public HandleSay(id) {         if ( ! is_user_connected(id) )         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;         static Text[192];     read_args(Text, charsmax(Text));     remove_quotes(Text);     trim(Text);         if ( ! Text[0] )         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;         for ( new i ; i < sizeof gCommands ; i++ ) {         if ( equali(Text, gCommands[i], strlen(gCommands[i])) )             return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }

This new plugins to block some commands ?
That's what what i want :)
You can make add it on first post ultimate_chat_block.sma it will be cool for most..
Thanks a lot.
EDIT: where to place this plugin, above or under ultimate chat ?

Black Rose 05-25-2014 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2141923)
This new plugins to block some commands ?
That's what what i want :)
You can make add it on first post ultimate_chat_block.sma it will be cool for most..
Thanks a lot.
EDIT: where to place this plugin, above or under ultimate chat ?

The plugin will place itself after everything but before UC. You can put it anywhere.
If I were to release that I should at least make it read from a file.

AMeEeRo 05-26-2014 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2142181)
The plugin will place itself after everything but before UC. You can put it anywhere.
If I were to release that I should at least make it read from a file.

Yes right file, or just /
So anything after / will be hidded or i'm wrong ?

Black Rose 05-26-2014 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMeEeRo (Post 2142575)
Yes right file, or just /
So anything after / will be hidded or i'm wrong ?

It's possible.
Code:
new gCommands[][] = {     "/rs",     "/rank" }
->
Code:
new gCommands[][] = {     "/" }

AMeEeRo 05-26-2014 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2142775)
It's possible.
Code:
new gCommands[][] = {     "/rs",     "/rank" }
->
Code:
new gCommands[][] = {     "/" }

Yes i know you can add it now, but for me to register some commands better i told you someone make server spam i'm using ad_manager, so he write /ip /ip /ip so server start to spam the ip on chat..

Vivo 06-04-2014 00:16

Great Black Rose.

Vivo 06-08-2014 10:56

How to block who muted from using admins chat for insult or say unmute....

k3m0 06-10-2014 14:00

Problems with UC: Color
It work fine with say_team or while player is dead or spec, but while player is alive it doesnt work with "say"

Nice plugins, ty for sharing.
(Hope that you understand me)

Black Rose 06-10-2014 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by k3m0 (Post 2149457)
Problems with UC: Color
It work fine with say_team or while player is dead or spec, but while player is alive it doesnt work with "say"

Nice plugins, ty for sharing.
(Hope that you understand me)

Works fine when I try. You most likely have another plugin that is interfering.

The color plugin never uses is_user_alive or get_user_team(). It should not make any difference.
If you want further help, disable other plugins and try again. Enable them one by one to see which one causes the problem. If that doesn't solve your problem, post your plugins.ini.

Vivo 06-11-2014 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2149468)
Works fine when I try. You most likely have another plugin that is interfering.

The color plugin never uses is_user_alive or get_user_team(). It should not make any difference.
If you want further help, disable other plugins and try again. Enable them one by one to see which one causes the problem. If that doesn't solve your problem, post your plugins.ini.

Your plugins are great, they are great, working without any bug, i didn't hate anything in your plugin like i did in other chat plugins, it needs 1 thing to be Real Ultimate Or Perfect, it's mute players from using adminschat say_team @, they still can use it and swear on it ( without any block from anti swear ) please help me to fix this, great job again waiting for you ( if you make fix for nomral adminchat by amx will be good ( This thread for 6 great plugins not for boring one, really complete and make chat real ultimate ).
Good Luck / Regards.

Black Rose 06-11-2014 15:39

I'm working on that. I just need to find the most easy and practical solution for the end-user.

Check back this weekend and I'll probably have it up by then.

Vivo 06-11-2014 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Rose (Post 2150036)
I'm working on that. I just need to find the most easy and practical solution for the end-user.

Check back this weekend and I'll probably have it up by then.

Yeah i'm sure from that and i told you i trust who made best chat plugin ever, god be with you good job thanks :3