AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S] Bots Overseer (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91700)

niubert 08-08-2009 05:26

Re: [CS:S] Bots Overseer

Hi !

I use on our server. Good idea !

But maybe you can slay the teammate bot first when last real player die ? For make oposit team win.

Tipsy Snake 08-10-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by niubert (Post 893247)
Hi !

I use on our server. Good idea !

But maybe you can slay the teammate bot first when last real player die ? For make oposit team win.

Sorry, have no time to do this now, but i'll add this feature later.

niubert 08-11-2009 04:18

When you have time, maybe can you do something else :

Kill the teammate bot when last player die.

Sometime whe play 1 vs 1, but with 1 bot each. If the tero player kill the ct player, he must look for the bot who is often camping somewhere.

Tipsy Snake 08-31-2010 04:57

I'm back! :) and an update released!
niubert, no so fast as you wish but I made it for you! :D

now plugin allows to autoslay teammates of the killed human if he was last on his team
and some minor changes were made in config menu

zeroibis 05-24-2011 20:40

Is there any way to disable it from the admin menu and or prevent some admins from having access to it?

Tipsy Snake 05-30-2011 13:48

zeroibis, no, it's not possible "as is", but this feature can be added by modifying the source code

zeroibis 05-31-2011 04:53

Thanks, I just commented the menu stuff out of the program and that worked fine lol

TnTSCS 07-01-2011 09:33

Tipsy,

Could you add some bot_difficulty stuff that changes based on the number of real players in game?

If under 5 players (configurable) bot_difficulty=0; if between 6-10, bot_difficulty=1; if between 11-15, bot_difficulty=2; if equal to or greater than 16, bot_difficulty=3

sm_botoverseer_diff0_playermax 5
sm_botoverseer_diff1_playermax 10
sm_botoverseer_diff2_playermax 15

something like that :)

Pure 08-06-2011 20:14

Hey Tipsy -

great Plugin - does everything we need to manage Bots - works with OB Engine and the actual MM/SM snapshots - thx for your work, dude!

Let me ask you if there is a way to translate the menu language to German? There is no special translation file that I can work on myself. If you need the right German phrases I can help u for sure...

thx again for your plugin!

GoldenRing89 08-20-2011 09:47

I am a noob and cant get this to work =(. Have both the files in the right place, and the menu shows up in sm_admin, but when I die the bots dont get slayed