AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cs 1.6 Zombie server Problem (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=294751)

Earthfinder 03-06-2017 13:41

Cs 1.6 Zombie server Problem

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

After installing amx and zp 5.0 mod to my server I found out when I am pressing Button M it opens team change menu and also zp 5.0 buy menu, but unfortunately when I close team change menu the buy menu does not work.
So my concern is to get it working by pressing m and when pressing it the team change menu wont pop up!

And also I discovered that pressing e doesnt work either. For ex: Parachute plugin wont work when pressing e.(Checked everything over and all amx files and stuff are in right place :)
And also I cant zoom in with m16 gun when pressing e. It does nothing :cry:
Sorry for my english :)
Thank you !

Relaxing 03-07-2017 12:57

Re: Cs 1.6 Zombie server Problem

About the e. button, you might have changed your config.
Try to recomplie plugins one by one (safest way)

Earthfinder 03-07-2017 13:19

Em You mean config file in amxmodx/config?
And btw Neither are button e and bazooka working :/

Earthfinder 03-07-2017 13:31

well I triple checked all my plugins in scripting folder and also in plugins folder where I had all my compiled plugins around 100 plugins all together and they all are written in plugins.ini file
I think there is some kind of file that needs to be deleted because when pressing m change team menu pops up and also the zombie menu

Earthfinder 03-07-2017 14:07

The thing is that the zpmainmenu.amxx plugin should disable the team memu pop up

Relaxing 03-07-2017 15:30

Check the logs, may you forgot to add the debug..

felipemilralze 03-31-2017 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthfinder (Post 2501326)
Hi

After installing amx and zp 5.0 mod to my server I found out when I am pressing Button M it opens team change menu and also zp 5.0 buy menu, but unfortunately when I close team change menu the buy menu does not work.
So my concern is to get it working by pressing m and when pressing it the team change menu wont pop up!

And also I discovered that pressing e doesnt work either. For ex: Parachute plugin wont work when pressing e.(Checked everything over and all amx files and stuff are in right place :)
And also I cant zoom in with m16 gun when pressing e. It does nothing :cry:
Sorry for my english :)
Thank you !

Which version is using 5.0.8?

If you are using 5.0.8 and if you have any other active plugin disable and test this should be another plugin giving interference

OciXCrom 03-31-2017 14:17

And maybe you have simply unbound the E button? Type bind e +use in the console.