AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   SM Bullet Time(CSS/HL2DM/CSGO) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=133028)

andi67 07-21-2010 04:33

SM Bullet Time(CSS/HL2DM/CSGO)

5 Attachment(s)
SM BULLETTIME

Important Notes:

Strongly recommend to use CheatControl/SMAC or something else

since this plugin enables "sv_cheats" for the length of the effect.

Usage is of your own risk.

_____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ __________________

Update to Version 1.8
Added the possibility to only display Tracers in BT , new cvar is :

bt_enableweapontracersonlybt

if you want to use this you must set

bt_enableweapontracersonlybt to "1" and
bt_enableweapontracers to "0"

Delete old configfile a new one will be created on next start.

Update 4.10.2012
Added new Version SM_BULLETTIME 1.7 , this combines CSS & CSGO version to one single plugin.
If you have installed an older version and upgrading to 1.7 , delete sm_bullettime.cfg(csgo_bullettime.cfg) in "cstrike(csgo)/cfg/sm_bullettime(csgo_bullettime)".
A new one will be created on first start , take a look in it and make your adjustmends there.
Sounds should now work for CSGO also removed some code for combalility.

Update 23.08.2012
Added new Version for CSGO , changes for CSGO are:
removed Sounds , added Messages instead.
Tracers are enabled for all Weapons exept "knife,grenades,molotov,decoy".
removed overlays seems like they didnīt work in CSGO.
Plugin generates configfile on first start in "csgo/cfg/csgo_bullettime" make your settings there.

Update to 1.5:
Added BT on RoundEnd.
Added Admincommand "sm_bt" , Admin(required Flag is "b") can now enable BT by using
"!bt 1" chatcommand , the lengh can be defined with cvar "bt_admin_slowdowntime".
If you have installed an older version and upgrading to 1.5 , delete sm_bullettime.cfg in "cstrike/cfg/sm_bullettime".
A new one will be created on first start.

HL2DM Version updated to 1.4:
Now it uses FireBulletsPost from SDKHooks so make sure SDKHooks is running on your installation.
Reason for update was a Handle-Error that now is fixed.

Update to 1.3:
Added BT on C4-Explode.
Removed BT on Weaponfire instead added Killcounter for BT.
Lasercolors are now Teambased you can modify it the configfile
If you have installed an older version and upgrading to 1.3 , delete sm_bullettime.cfg in "cstrike/cfg/sm_bullettime".

Also added an requested Version for HL2DM "sm_bullettime_hl2dm"
itīs similar to CSS-Version.

Update to 1.2:
Changed Original sounds to Matrix Bullettime Sounds from MbChrono ES-Version.
Added BT on Hegrenade Kills.
If you have installed version 1.1 and upgrading to 1.2 , delete sm_bullettime.cfg in "cstrike/cfg/sm_bullettime".

Update to 1.1:
Added Lasereffects & BT on Weaponfire , each Weapon can be enabled/disabled by configuring Cvars.
Plugin generates a configfile in "cstrike/cfg/sm_bullettime".
It handles 19 differant Lasersprites.

This plugin generates a slowmo-effect on knifehits.
Most of this is taken from TF2-BT see http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=117765
Configfile will be generated in "cfg/sm_bullettime" or for Hl2dm "cfg/sm_bullettime_hl2dm.

I have made this because I found this was a great addition for my GG-Server and BT from Vogelz didnīt work any more.

Credits:

Mecha the Slag for TF2-Bullettime.

Install:

Copy the Materials- and Soundfolders to your Game- and Webserver.
Place sm_bullettime.smx in your SM pluginsfolder.
Restart Server and have fun.

Todo:

Nothing atm.

Cvarlist:

bt_enable "1/0" // Enables/Disables Bullet Time
bt_grenade "1" // Starts bullet time on kill with handgrenade
bt_c4 "1" // Enables BT on bomb explodes
bt_kills_enabled "1" // Enables bt_kills for weapons
bt_kills "4" // Kills needed for enabling BT on weapons exept Knife/Grenade
bt_roundend "1" // Enables BT on RoundEnd
bt_admin_slowdowntime "3.0" // Enables BT on Admincommand
bt_roundend_timer "1" // Enables timer for Roundend to stop BT
bt_roundend_slowdownlast "1.0" // How long BT should last on Roundend
bt_enableweapon_knife "1" // Enables BT on Knife
bt_transition "1" // Transitions the timescales if on. If not, timescales are set directly bt_timescale "0.50" // Slowdown timescale
bt_bomb_timescale "0.20" // Slowdown timescale for Bombexplode
bt_roundend_timescale "0.25" // Slowdown timescale for Roundend
bt_fsound "2" // Plays a sound for the focus of bullet time. If 2 it replaces the default sound rather than playing simultaneously
bt_enableweapontracers "0" // Enables/Disables Bullet Time Tracers.
bt_enableweapontracersonlybt "1" // Enables/Disables Tracers only in BT.

dYZER 07-21-2010 05:21

Re: SM Bullet Time

look at this nice code, http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=132311
without sv_cheat settings

andi67 07-21-2010 05:29

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Func_timescale

Only for L4D2 , right?

kenneth4200 07-21-2010 15:35

sm_bullettime.7z Download Fail: Internal Server Error

Please fix :D

andi67 07-21-2010 17:13

Packed new to ZIP-ARCHIVE , should work again.....

Dark_Killer 07-22-2010 06:15

Can you also add headshot trigger and grenade trigger, and maybe last member of the team died for the slo motion ?

Like this mod ( Doesnt work anymore :( )

Oh and where can I get CheatControl ? [Nevermind, Found it]

Snake60 07-22-2010 09:02

Plugin 'switch on' on every knife hit, but not only knife kill. And where bullet trace? :(

Dark_Killer 07-22-2010 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake60 (Post 1247870)
Plugin 'switch on' on every knife hit, but not only knife kill. And where bullet trace? :(

Yes, that's true, it switches on every knife hit, And the time the slomotion is on is kinda short

andi67 07-22-2010 17:33

Quote:

Plugin 'switch on' on every knife hit, but not only knife kill. And where bullet trace?
Youīre right , I was in hurry as I posted this , "knifehits" is true.

blaxxun 12-16-2010 17:49

1 Attachment(s)
I modified this plugin so the bullettime triggers off headshots and handgrenade kills too. Furthermore I replaced the sound with the old Eventscript sounds and increased the bullettime a bit!

//this activates bullettime on headshots - default: 1
bt_headshots 1

//this activates bullettime on kills with handgrenades - default: 1
bt_he 1

This is the first time I code anything so use on your on risk, but it works fine on my server! I did this just for myself but maybe someone appreciates the contribution.

! I renamed the plugin so u should remove the old one 1st !

all credits to andi67 and the previous plugins..

cheers!

Snake60 12-18-2010 14:48

@blaxxun
Can you upload sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp file, because in scripting folder sm_bullettime_blaxxun.smx file?
Quote:

I have made this because I found this was a great addition for my GG-Server and BT from Vogelz didn't work any more.
By the way, plugin from Vogelz works but only by votes and only on sv_pure 0 servers!

blaxxun 12-19-2010 09:26

SM Bullet Time - modified

2 Attachment(s)
oh.. that was stupid ;)

Maybe Vogelz plugin doesn't work anymore 'cause it removes the cheatflag from timescale? When I have time, I'll have a look at it.

well here's my new version with some features stolen from quakesound...

bt_headshots - now allows values higher than 1 setting the number of headshots to trigger bullettime. 3 would be a hattrick (default: 3)

bt_killstreak - activates trigger off killstreaks: 2 would be on doublekill (default: 2)

bt_he - bullettime on death by handgrenade 0 / 1 (default: 1)

bt_random 1 / 0: This is random mode to make things more fun! just try it ;) (default: 1)

When random mode is activated bullettime can only be triggered once every 10-20 seconds. I loved the old mb bullettime plugin, but I think it is more fun to have the bullettime during a fight and not on death. Currently I'm working on a reward system where players randomly activate bullettime on their next fight once they scored a double kill / headshots etc. All with random factors to make it unexpected.

I couldn't test this much as the update screwed over my server...

Any suggestions are welcome.

andi67 12-21-2010 11:54

Nice Ideas....

:)

blaxxun 12-21-2010 14:08

SM Bullet Time - blaxxun edition 0.1.0

2 Attachment(s)
ok so check this out:

bt_random has been replaced by bt_mode:
- bt_mode 0: simply triggers off defined events

- bt_mode 1: random mode from last version

- bt_mode 2: reward mode
in reward mode each player has its own probability of activating bullettime. In the beginning this is quite low so u can only trigger bullettime by being really lucky, but with each kill you gain mojo (on hit chance)! The following events have been implemented:

you start with 0.1% chance on hit (hurt event)

kill: very little gain +0.1%
headshot: a bit more +0.5%
killstreak (as defined in bt_killstreak): quite a bit +5%
headshots (as defined in bt_headshots): +3%
knife hit: +2%
knife kill: +10%
humiliation (death by knife / suicide): -5%
perfect (kill by grenade): +4%
first blood: +2%
Your mojo is symbolized by a progressbar in the tooltip (I need some better visualization for this) and the activator is also announced now!
Again bullettime can only be activated once every 10-20 seconds (randomized). The mojo has a maximum of 30% meaning each third bullet that hits "should" activate bullettime. You cannot lose mojo unless you get humiliated (i.e. not on death / round start). Of course it resets once u activate bullettime.

I tested this a bit and to me it's much more fun!

It would be great if someone had an idea for a better progressbar / showing the increase of mojo...

Rocknrolla 12-21-2010 17:08

Does this plugin rely on sv_cheats 1? As i run kac and any alteration to sv_cheats from 0 will result in a ban. It is a shame if i can't us it as i used to run the es version and my server regulars loved it.

andi67 12-22-2010 03:56

Well valve has the "timehostscale" marked as cheat , so this enables sv_cheats on the server for the lifetime of the effect. KAC checks if the clients are using cheats!!!
So you can use this....

:)

tigerox 12-22-2010 08:36

I believe KAC checks that cvars are replicated properly from the server. That means that if the server is sv_cheats 1, the clients will not be banned for it.

nexans 12-23-2010 19:39

Hello! Why is it always retrieves the mb_bullettime/exit.mp3 and enter.mp3 ? already downloaded it

Rocknrolla 02-08-2011 15:48

Just don't work for me it's all jolty and sounds dont d/load plus errors in logs as follows:

SERVER\srcds\orangebox\cstrike\addons\sourcem od\scripting\sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp::EventP layerHurt()
L 02/11/2011 - 08:30:29: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 02/11/2011 - 08:30:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_bullettime_blaxxun.smx":
L 02/11/2011 - 08:30:29: [SM] [0] Line 545, F:\GAME

Are there no coders out there that would do a straight sourcemod conversion of mb chrono's eventscripts bulletime? It was the daddy of all bullettime plugins with exellent features and cusomizable triggers. Miss it since the ob update it was the most popular mod on our server.

andi67 05-01-2011 16:58

Updated :)

andi67 05-03-2011 12:48

Version 1.2 released..... :)

TheLaser 08-02-2011 10:19

This would be awesome if it worked in HL2DM..

I tried to remove the CSS weapons and add the HL2 weapons but I couldnt get it to compile some kinda error on line 345 , invalid symbol ""
and invalid expression , assumed zero,
fatal error 127 : too many error messages on one line ....

oh well I tried...

I have MB_bullettime working and it works well but doesnt display the tracers , and had to use some unstable EST look a like to do the est_cheeish and that worked also but was hoping to have this plugin updated to PY or SM so I didnt have to use EST :|

andi67 08-02-2011 11:30

"pistol", Weapon_pistol
"smg1", Weapon_smg1
"ar2", Weapon_ar2
"shotgun", Weapon_shotgun
"crossbow", Weapon_crossbow
"357", Weapon_357
"frag", Weapon_frag

Are these the weapons avaible in hl2dm?

TheLaser 08-02-2011 13:28

Yes my friend those are :mrgreen:

TheLaser 08-02-2011 13:32

The est cheetish part of the EST4CSS in Event scripts also blocks the sv_cheats from being displayed and it works but the plugin is unstable so im tring to get a freind to just remove the cheeth part from the PY code but if ur timescale shift doesnt require tht even better :wink:

TheLaser 08-02-2011 19:19

andi67.

I would be happy to test it if you make it HL2DM compatible ....
I run a DM server 24/7

:mrgreen:

andi67 08-03-2011 04:23

Yes , as soon I have rewritten it you will get PM , takes a day or two......

andi67 08-03-2011 16:29

1 Attachment(s)
Try this , not tested!!!

TheLaser 08-04-2011 08:44

andi67,

Thank you for taken the time to do this ... tested it but nothing firing ..
installed all the files correctly , even recompiled it and no errors or no errors in console ... also not sure if you know HL2DM also doesnt do rounds ...

Laser~~>

TheLaser 08-04-2011 09:00

Also it did generate the cfg folder fine and I left all default ...

andi67 08-04-2011 09:47

hmmm.....seems that player_shoot doesnīt fire....in hl2dm I will see if I can find another event....

andi67 08-04-2011 10:42

1 Attachment(s)
Try this one , Tracers work now.....
BT should work on Crossbowhits and Grenade but I was not able to test this......

TheLaser 08-04-2011 11:31

wow lasers all over the place .. looks cool but they fan out way too much , when the bot fires and me and is moving you see like 100 beams but you did get beams to fire and they could be brought a little be forward because they seem to come a foot from behind the shooter ,,, no bullettime effect "timescale" but love the lasers because I lost them back in the old days prior to orangebox .. your awesome ill keep testing for this ....

andi67 08-04-2011 12:38

Iīm gonna setup a few bots to test , that makes it easier for me to find the issue....

TheLaser 08-04-2011 13:12

Ohh ok wasnt sure if you had HL2DM ... good ill wait , if you donr have it and have an ATI ot Nvidea you can get it free !!

andi67 08-04-2011 17:01

1 Attachment(s)
So finally I got it working , BT is on hits by Crowbar and Grenade , I was thinking about adding BT on weaponshoots but I thought it will be a little bit overloaded.
Upload the new one and donīt forget to delete the old configfile , a new one will be written automaticly.....

TheLaser 08-04-2011 18:20

Ok bro ,

Im gonna test this now .. but if you remember the one mb made in ES it was not so much what weapon was used but the amount of kills you made before is triggerd and it also gave white tracers coming back at you ..... I use to use this when EST by AWUH and it worked great but he vanished several years ago and MB vanished last year ... then sum kid made an EST4CSS clone but it always crashed my server after a few hours of heavy playing so I had to dump it ....

I really thank you for this and hope I can report back with some good news
:mrgreen:

TheLaser 08-04-2011 18:43

Ok looks great ,

Now if you can be so kind to make the weapons fire bullettime after so many kills .. your GOD !!!

because haven a menu with weapons in it dont do me any good if i can decide what ones to fire ir and Kills in a row to fire BT would be da sh** !!

and again i really thank you for doing this and we will give you credit for this in our server ... :up:

TheLaser 08-04-2011 18:54

also my good friend when i use the crobar i have to hit someone 4 times to kill him so it triggers 4 times .. ya might waht it to be on death or 0 health ......:)

TheLaser 08-04-2011 18:59

Oh and I forgot we always use team DM , would be nice to have the ability to set combine to green or blue and terrorist to red , HL2DM is oppisite from CSS .... thanks again and I think from my experience Germany has some of the best script writers !!

Laser~~~> of the ~~~LASERBLAST~~~> servers