AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Module Coding (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Module: Fake Server Queries (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=244450)

urban_ninja 10-25-2014 03:08

Re: Module: Fake Server Queries

There is a problem with loading the module. If I have it listed in the modules.ini on server start, the module loads and gives a running status but the functions do not work. However, if I have it unlist in modules.ini on server start and re-list it in modules.ini(while server is running) then restart map, its natives start working. Please fix this. It should work correctly loaded on start up not on post start up.

EDIT: Header from Server_SendTo() isn't very usefull when it not readable text. This is what it gives me. Completely unusable and does not match anything displayed on valve's wiki page about it.
Quote:

ÿÿÿÿAzwàôvH`É
ÿÿÿÿD
ÿÿÿÿI0Vortex Funhouse
ÿÿÿÿAzwàú
ÿÿÿÿD

Shooting King 10-25-2014 03:22

Any logs ?

urban_ninja 10-25-2014 21:39

No logs containing anything related to it. Only sank sounds complaining about missing .wav files in the amxx logs and only death messages and cvars loaded in the HLDS logs. Its a silent bug.

Noob_Developer 12-01-2014 03:08

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakequeries"

Shooting King 12-03-2014 07:36

@Noob_Developer : Os ?

priyojit 12-27-2014 05:38

Add Undetectable Bots Please With Random Steam Id Please _/\_ :)

Kia 12-27-2014 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by priyojit (Post 2240558)
Add Undetectable Bots Please With Random Steam Id Please _/\_ :)

How about removing your non-steam server from your signature instead?

yokomo 01-17-2015 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shooting King (Post 2175078)
Sorry, i didn't observe it properly. I think we have to even Fake A2S_Players for that thing :mrgreen: This will be fixed in next release hopefully.

So any updates? Or this project is dead already?

yokomo 01-18-2015 12:59

After some test i found that this module is a bit useless on ingame serverbrowser (not steam serverbrowser).

Whatever value i added info fq_set_players(iPlayers) it still showing 0 player in "ingame" serverbrowser.

Well done valve, you did a good job to filter fakeclient. But your GoldSrc engine still sucks as always.

PHP Code:

public Server_SendTo(const szIp[], const szHeader[])
{

fq_set_players(get_playersnum(0)) //only show current players (human and bot) in steam serverbrowser but not ingame serverbrowser.

vlad_slick 01-19-2015 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by yokomo (Post 2250437)
So any updates? Or this project is dead already?

I don't think that will be fixed anytime soon. You can't fix that by faking info sent to the player. The number of players is received from Steam Master Servers. (and they only send the number of players that have been authenticated by steam, and bots don't do that). There is only one exception to this, but I'm not going to show it because we all know what's the purpose of faking the internet server results.