AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   AMX Mod X Nightly Builds, 1.8.0 Beta (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59592)

ehha 10-06-2007 04:52

Re: AMX Mod X Nightly Builds, 1.8.0 Beta

That's why i asked if it's possible to make a plugin that leaves a unique signature for each player so he can be recognized & banned automatically after the IP change.

BigBaller 10-07-2007 13:01

Quote:

# configs/maps/plugins-<prefix>.ini (for example)

* configs/maps/plugins-de.ini will load all contained plugins on any de_* map.

I cant find this anywhere in the admin.sma loaded on the SVN
BUILD 3624 win32 / base / addons / amxmodx / scripting

Is it located in a different plugin? Or is that part of AMXX itself and not a plugin? I was in the process of updating the AMXX Wiki part for custom map configs stuff.
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Configuri...p_Config_Files

Just wanted to make sure I was understanding these changes.

vittu 10-07-2007 21:58

It's not handled by a plugin, it's done in the amxmodx module (amxmodx itself).

BigBaller 10-08-2007 03:30

That is what I figured, sounds good.

Looking forward to the stable release, cant believe its been three years.

ConnorMcLeod 10-10-2007 05:41

from admin.sma :

Code:
public plugin_cfg() {     set_task(6.1, "delayed_load") } public delayed_load() {     new configFile[128], curMap[64], configDir[128]     get_configsdir(configDir, sizeof(configDir)-1)     get_mapname(curMap, sizeof(curMap)-1)     new i=0;         while (curMap[i] != '_' && curMap[i++] != '^0') {/*do nothing*/}         if (curMap[i]=='_')     {         // this map has a prefix         curMap[i]='^0';         formatex(configFile, sizeof(configFile)-1, "%s/maps/prefix_%s.cfg", configDir, curMap);         if (file_exists(configFile))         {             server_cmd("exec %s", configFile);         }     }     get_mapname(curMap, sizeof(curMap)-1)         formatex(configFile, sizeof(configFile)-1, "%s/maps/%s.cfg", configDir, curMap)     if (file_exists(configFile))     {         server_cmd("exec %s", configFile)     }     }

BigBaller 10-10-2007 07:45

Connor,

I wasnt talking about custom map configs, I was talking about custom map PLUGIN configs.

I knew where the custom map config stuff was located in the admin.sma.

ConnorMcLeod 10-10-2007 07:47

My bad :cry: :D

Bock-Bock 10-23-2007 06:16

Hello team,

Just want to run this by some of you first, since I'm not sure this is a bug yet. Been running 1.76d/Win32 on HLDS (rented server) like a charm and wanted to try out 1.80 again. Still see the same issue as the first nightly I downloaded (which was the first that was released, but didn't have time to work through the problem), which was that no amx commands are recognized.

Currently, this is a barebones, out-of-the-box 1.80-r3644 nightly install (no plugins, just default config, except for users.ini). I'd renamed the 1.76d amxmodx folder moving it out of the way. AMXX loads in mm, using mm-p 1.19p32/Jussi (compiled: Aug 12 2007, 18:57:10 EET (optimized) ifvers: 5) .. and also plain mm.

1. meta list returns: AMX Mod X, v1.8.0.3644, Oct 23 2007 ...
2. users.ini has the loopback and the following (x being proper #s)
Code:

"STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxx" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "ce"

amx_plugins returns "Unknown command: amx_plugins". rcon meta list returns "AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.8.0.3 ini Start ANY"

Am I missing something? Anybody else having similar experiences? Yes, 1.80 isn't for production, but.. :) Don't want to file a bug if I've messed up. Please advise on how I should/could proceed. Thanks.

vvg125 10-23-2007 07:24

Post a thread in Support and you'll probably be asked to follow a few troubleshooting procedures to determine the cause.

BAILOPAN 10-23-2007 18:37

Show the output of "amxx plugins" from your server console.