AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213670)

dordnung 02-13-2014 07:54

Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

For calladmin you don't need to open any port

Carl Sagan 02-13-2014 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popoklopsi (Post 2097971)
For me the connect button works. Is the IP and Port correct?

Contact trackers sends all found trackers a message in Steam (when you're friends) that you takeover the call

Sorry for the late reply, forgot to subscribe to the thread.

It's showing LAN IP of the servers, not the public IP.

Pcsl 02-14-2014 12:46

So is this still not working over CS:GO on Linux? Because I installed it and is not working...

cREANy0 02-14-2014 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pcsl (Post 2100221)
So is this still not working over CS:GO on Linux? Because I installed it and is not working...

It works fine for me. (Linux)

Pcsl 02-14-2014 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cREANy0 (Post 2100306)
It works fine for me. (Linux)

I don't know why it wasn't working before but now it's working for me too.

Thanks!

Sketchy 02-16-2014 12:52

Ok i tested this yesterday on css/csgo and the tests left me with a few questions. For testing i installed call admin, calladmin_mysql, calladmin_steam, calladmin_usernamanager and the Web install.

1) For the calladmin_steam module to work is the MYSQL or the WEB install portions mandatory ?

2) The Web install portion is throwing an error. Same error, few hundred/thousand times over.
[16-Feb-2014 11:30:40] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting ')' in /home3/crazime/public_html/calladmin/autoload.php on line 26
I tried the web install that came in the calladmin_webscript.zip package and also CallAdmin_ci_web_full.zip that is linked from the wiki. Both seem to throw the error.

3) The windows client says that Steam is running and that it is waiting for a new report, but i've never seen it do anything yet even if i use !call and send a report and that report gets to me via steam.
3b) how do i add additional trackers? would those be pother admins that are also using the windows client?
3c) I don't see a "connect" or "contact tackers" nutton that you guys are talking about.
3d) What goes in the "Your private access key" section of the settings?

4) Does the calladmin_mysql plugin basically just exist as a requirement for the windows client? if im not using the windows client I wont need mysql either?

5) At no point in time during my testing on any of my servers, did i ever see the mod advertise itself. During part of my test time i had admin access and at other times i did not, but I never saw a single add either way and i adjusted the time and set it to like 10 seconds. At one point in time ther ewas 4 of us admins around on by test server all who were receiving the Steam msg's from calladmin_steam. Still no adverts.

6) if i want to use Steam Group ID instead of individual steamID's, where do i geet the group id from? What does an example id look like?

7) app.config.php whats the section about, is this right, and whats it doing lol? Do you even need to change this from the default?
Spoiler

Impact123 02-16-2014 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchy (Post 2101015)
1) For the calladmin_steam module to work is the MYSQL or the WEB install portions mandatory

No.

Quote:

2) The Web install portion is throwing an error[...]

A recent version of php is required, please check which one you have.

Quote:

4) Does the calladmin_mysql plugin basically just exist as a requirement for the windows client?

Yes and no.
It's also required for the rss script.

Quote:

5) At no point in time during my testing on any of my servers, did i ever see the mod advertise itself.

Advertisement only kicks in if there is at least 1 tracker, this has nothing to do with ingame admins.

Quote:

7) app.config.php whats the section about, is this right, and whats it doing lol?

This is explained in our wiki here.

If you have further questions, or somethink isn't clear, feel free to ask.

KniL 02-28-2014 20:40

This from my linux server:

Code:

[12] <FAILED> file "messagebot.ext.so": /home/gl_srcds/tf/31980/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/messagebot.ext.so: ELF file OS ABI invalid
The exts messagebot just doens't load. I don't know what that means

Impact123 03-01-2014 04:39

Which operating system do you use?

GoldTreeServers 03-01-2014 14:12

Wow MessageBot stuck when closing...

Quote:

[MessageBot] Please wait until Thread is finished...
So MessageBot stuck srcds not closing and auto restart not working then.. Two days my server down.. ;/