AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Plugin Translation (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=4728)

johnjg75 08-09-2004 17:23

well i see that sniper found alot more people, who are they? the only translators i see is deagle(turkish) and sansell or whatever and i wanna know who else there are...

Neo-Vortex 08-10-2004 04:58

what about other wierd translations? like latin and zorg, etc?

and waht about translating it into pseudo-english (abit like leet speek, but just taking the micky out of other countries)

like aussie speak and that...

and what about traditional hacker (not leet speek, but just using really advanced terms for no apparent reason)

sanaell 08-10-2004 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnjg75
well i see that sniper found alot more people, who are they? the only translators i see is deagle(turkish) and sansell or whatever and i wanna know who else there are...

TWA|Titus (Danish)
[pc]Raba (German)
Sanaell ( not sansel) (French)
Deagle(Turkish)
pcondes (Spanish)
SirTiger (Dutch)
klole (Serbian)
mawibse (Swedish)

Deagle 08-10-2004 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo-Vortex

and waht about translating it into pseudo-english (abit like leet speek, but just taking the micky out of other countries)

and what about traditional hacker (not leet speek, but just using really advanced terms for no apparent reason)

bad ideas mate latin lets face its not possible
-liberate tuteme et infernix- try translating that, zorg is that a language?
leet and hacker would just be for the fun of it i would say lets keep it real
and i wouldnt give it many chances even if it was made to actually be in amxx in upcoming release
now aussies are good guys but again its just english
if u were to say canadian i would understand there language is from a different planet :D

AlucarD_fOx 08-10-2004 13:16

Did appear anybody to translate for Spanish?

What Country speak Zorg???

Latin = Spanish, Portuguese, Italian...

Johnny got his gun 08-10-2004 18:03

I can do the latin translation if anyone ever needs. :)
"New" words should not be an issue (well it probably will anyway) since the Vatican publishes a magazine that usually contains a list of "new" words like refrigerator, computer (instrumentum computatórium), etc.

Peli 08-10-2004 18:07

[Joke]I can do the english one!!![/joke] Lol. :D I feel useles... :cry:

www.obhost.net 08-10-2004 18:22

I'm surprised noone has offered to translate for klingon. I guess that generation of hardcore geeks is a dying breed.

JohnnyBoy 08-10-2004 20:25

i can do spanish too? maybe if he needs help... ill help

i can also translate to the british :D (lol - i was jokin...)

Neo-Vortex 08-11-2004 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deagle
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo-Vortex

bad ideas mate latin lets face its not possible
-liberate tuteme et infernix- try translating that, zorg is that a language?
leet and hacker would just be for the fun of it i would say lets keep it real
and i wouldnt give it many chances even if it was made to actually be in amxx in upcoming release
now aussies are good guys but again its just english
if u were to say canadian i would understand there language is from a different planet :D

yes, i used aussie speak as an example cause im australian... although yes, same for canadian... like have a little addon pack with all wierd languages...

Edit: dam it, i missed a line, isnt it inferis not infernix? and dosent it mean dont push it...

also, i remember seeing somewhere a list of languages (including not-used ones and non-real ones and i do recall seeing zorg in there...)