AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Code Snippets/Tutorials (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Notepad++ AlliedModders Edition (unsupported for now) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=172128)

nikhilgupta345 11-16-2011 16:43

Re: Notepad++ AlliedMods Edition

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1597295)
Sorry, I've tried to read several times, I don't understand. Try to explain in others ways with a reproductive example. :p

[IMG]http://img577.**************/img577/33/unledkgp.png[/IMG]

You see how there's a brace under the function headers? I was saying that when closing the functions so that only the header is showing, the first brace still shows. This only happens when the brace is under the header, and not when it is to the right of the header. Not sure if there is any way to fix that.

Arkshine 11-16-2011 16:53

I see. It's like that by default and does the same thing for all the languages.

I understand and it would be cool to see something Visual Studio where the square is above. I don't know If I can change something in the lexer. I can try though.

As temporary solution you can move the { on the same line than the function header.

nikhilgupta345 11-16-2011 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1597719)
I see. It's like that by default and does the same thing for all the languages.

I understand and it would be cool to see something Visual Studio where the square is above. I don't know If I can change something in the lexer. I can try though.

Thanks.

Arkshine 11-16-2011 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreation (Post 1597714)
Also, I installed with both the old icon and the new one and got the same for both, so maybe that's just me or the installer. I don't know, but this icon looks horrific. All help is appreciated.

Not sure to follow. You have installed one time and checking option "Use old, obsolete and monstrous icon", then you have installed a second time without this option checked ?
Anyway, all things related to the icon in the installer is the same as the original. All I can say to you is to uninstall any existent installation, and reinstalling with the default option.

Quote:

also for all of that. please.
For color/autocompletion, the easy way is : go to Style Configurator, then find Pawn, then add the natives/forwards/constants in the panel at the right.
For the Hints, no choice to add manually in the API file, plugins/APIs/pawn.xml. Make sure to add it in the right order.

Kreation 11-16-2011 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1597726)
Not sure to follow. You have installed one time and checking option "Use old, obsolete and monstrous icon", then you have installed a second time without this option checked ?
Anyway, all things related to the icon in the installer is the same as the original. All I can say to you is to uninstall any existent installation, and reinstalling with the default option.

I tried without "Use old, obsolete and monstrous icon", then uninstalled and tried with the option and both times, the icon was the same.

Napoleon_be 11-17-2011 10:39

Re: Notepad++ AlliedModders Edition

Works nice and is efficient. The only thing i can say is Good job and keep the good work.

Devil259 11-21-2011 10:00

Great :)

Xellath 11-21-2011 14:58

Nicely done, Arkshine! Seems to be working flawlessly so far. I did notice that if you do the following; the second #include is blue by default.
Code:

#if defined UseSQL
        #include < sqlvault_ex >
#else
        #include < nfvault > // this one is blue
#endif

Arkshine 11-21-2011 15:06

Because UseSQL is defined. There is no parsing depending the condition. It's the default behavior. It's possible to change but it would need to recompile the pawn lexer.

Xellath 11-21-2011 15:15

Aight, thanks for the explanation. It's really no big deal to me, just reporting. Nevertheless, seems to be working as far as I can tell. I'll report back if anything else seems wrong. Good job!