AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Simple AllTalk Manager (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78986)

Antithasys 12-13-2008 16:20

Re: AllTalk Manager

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davethegreat (Post 726762)
Hey, would it be possible to show people that alltalk is now being switched off, and tell them how to enable it? aka (!votealltalk)

This plugin doesn't have any vote features, so you would have to have a seperate plugin that does that. Additionally, it does display messages when all talk to changed, but it doesn't display why. Why could be any number of the reasons set by the administrator.

Davethegreat 12-13-2008 21:48

Yes, I understand that. Ignoring the votealltalk section, would it be possible for you to add an allowance to set a reason why alltalk has been switched off?

Antithasys 12-14-2008 23:28

Quote:

Added more TF2 events and convars for the same
--You will have to recreate the .cfg file
Changed alltalk cvar flags to no longer notifiy when changed
Added messages for reasons for setting changed
Not sure if the overtime events are actually fired or not, but I stuck them in there in any case.

Davethegreat 12-15-2008 20:13

Thank you very much sir, plus rep.

jokesa157 12-17-2008 23:32

This would be nice if it could be in the admin menu. Im tired of always having to go to the console and typing in the commands for a lot of these plugins.

Antithasys 12-18-2008 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jokesa157 (Post 729085)
This would be nice if it could be in the admin menu. Im tired of always having to go to the console and typing in the commands for a lot of these plugins.

How so? Since the events are determined and the threshold is determind by cvars, how could an admin menu help?

swifty29 12-18-2008 02:59

Maybe he just means he wants a menu command to turn it on or off? Try putting this in addons/sourcemod/configs/adminmenu_custom.txt
Code:

"Commands"
{
        "Alltalk mode"
        {
            "cmd"            "sm_cvar sv_alltalk #1"
            "execute"            "player"
            "1"
            {
                "title"            "On or off?"
                "1"            "1"
                "1."            "On"
                "2"            "0"
                "2."            "Off"
            }
        }
}

jokesa157 12-18-2008 21:23

ahh there we go. thats what im talking about. thank , on and of in admin menu!!:)

your mom 01-17-2009 18:04

I loaded this plugin & it immediately shut down communication with my database through sourcebans, no ones admin menu would come up. I would unload the plugin & sourcebans would work again with all admin features.

Antithasys 01-19-2009 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by your mom (Post 745945)
I loaded this plugin & it immediately shut down communication with my database through sourcebans, no ones admin menu would come up. I would unload the plugin & sourcebans would work again with all admin features.

I use it with sourcebans just fine. The two have nothing to do with each other.