AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D / L4D2] Anti-Rush System (Reloaded) | 1.82 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 | (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=281374)

KasperH 05-13-2016 06:45

Re: [L4D/L4D2] Anti-Rush System

So i tested on all maps. (Btw i like the street barricades.)

Blood Harvest - I didn't see any block.
Dead Air - No block.
The Parish - Working fine, but you can still go out on left and right.
The Sacrifice - Working, but you can go out on the boat.
No Mercy - Working, but the another way is not blocked.
Death Tool - Didn't see any block.

The others maps a working fine. :)

Btw i still have this:
Quote:

prop prop_dynamic_override at 0 0 0 missing modelname
prop prop_dynamic_override at 0 0 0 missing modelname
Or this is normal?

I can show screensshots, if its easyer for you. :)

cravenge 05-13-2016 08:21

Yup, it's normal because of late model precaching. I'm still working to find the right places to put path blocks and this time, find other models to use as fences.

EDIT: I'm gonna change the models for The Parish and The Sacrifice as I found one which suits to block the path.

KasperH 05-13-2016 11:53

I think i found an another problem. (Or not.) :|
Example: On Dead Center, human infected can't go through the block in ghost mode to find a good spot before the block time is over.

cravenge 05-13-2016 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KasperH (Post 2418765)
I think i found an another problem. (Or not.) :|
Example: On Dead Center, human infected can't go through the block in ghost mode to find a good spot before the block time is over.

Oh, that's right. Funny you mentioned that as it was in my to do list. Hmmm, I think you better download this addon because some of the models I'm trying to use are from there. I know it's a big file but if you don't want to, I won't judge and just make another replicate plugin that uses models from the game only.

KasperH 05-14-2016 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cravenge (Post 2418870)
Oh, that's right. Funny you mentioned that as it was in my to do list. Hmmm, I think you better download this addon because some of the models I'm trying to use are from there. I know it's a big file but if you don't want to, I won't judge and just make another replicate plugin that uses models from the game only.

Yeah, it's not small. :D What about the players who joins the server?
Hmm it's possible to use infected models as blocks? Maybe a tank? I think human infected can go trough in ghost mode. I'm not 100% sure, just an idea.

cravenge 05-14-2016 09:20

Hmm, I just had a temporary idea. I will teleport all infected players just few distances away from the path blockers. What Versus server do you host? Normal 4vs4 or extended 4+vs4+?

KasperH 05-14-2016 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cravenge (Post 2418925)
Hmm, I just had a temporary idea. I will teleport all infected players just few distances away from the path blockers. What Versus server do you host? Normal 4vs4 or extended 4+vs4+?

Normal, ppl always ragequit if they see ready up, advertisement...etc, so we only have background/invisible plugins. Or test it if they rage or not, luckily they don't quit when they see the anti-rush, or little things like Cannounce :D

Btw i like the teleport idea, that was the second thing i was thinking. :)

cravenge 05-14-2016 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by KasperH (Post 2418954)
Normal, ppl always ragequit if they see ready up, advertisement...etc, so we only have background/invisible plugins. Or test it if they rage or not, luckily they don't quit when they see the anti-rush, or little things like Cannounce :D

Btw i like the teleport idea, that was the second thing i was thinking. :)

I'll be working on it after half-time job.

eziosid 10-30-2017 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cravenge (Post 2445787)
Successfully added DT and BH path blocks.

hello c10m1_caves paths are missing and the greenhouse path is replaced with ERROR text thx plz fix this

can u tell me how fix this

any commands ?

eziosid 11-15-2017 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cravenge (Post 2445787)
Successfully added DT and BH path blocks.

can plz check again cave and greenhouse path still missing plz add those thank you