AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   RIP Anna Nicole Smith (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=50997)

vvg125 02-08-2007 22:49

Re: RIP Anna Nicole Smith

How DARE you declare Gaben is in your family?

Phantom Warrior 02-08-2007 22:54

He's my long lost daddy!!

SweatyBanana 02-08-2007 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior (Post 437537)
He's my long lost daddy!!

How about we at least stay on topic on this thread..

What do you think will happen with her daughter?

Phantom Warrior 02-08-2007 22:58

Well considering her age, she has a long way to go to understand.

SweatyBanana 02-08-2007 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior (Post 437542)
Well considering her age, she has a long way to go to understand.

Yea.. and then some..

Think of the money that little girl has now.. I know that it isn't really the best thing to think about, but that is one thing that she did leave behind..

Sad to think of.. My neighbor's aunt died during child birth.. I don't know who is ever going to tell that little girl why she doesn't have a mommy.. That was the second funeral I had ever been to..

Phantom Warrior 02-08-2007 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweatyBanana (Post 437544)
Yea.. and then some..

Think of the money that little girl has now.. I know that it isn't really the best thing to think about, but that is one thing that she did leave behind..

Sad to think of.. My neighbor's aunt died during child birth.. I don't know who is ever going to tell that little girl why she doesn't have a mommy.. That was the second funeral I had ever been to..

Yea! That girl isn't even 1 year old.

allenwr 02-08-2007 23:05

Here's an idea, maybe this was for the best for her, if you ever saw Anna on her tv show that they had when she was fat... she doesnt really fit the mother description. And she was no better when she was skinny, she just wasnt in the spot light as much. It is sad that the child will not have her real mother, but in this case the real mother is not the best choice.

Is this God's way of saving the child?

SweatyBanana 02-08-2007 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenwr (Post 437546)
Here's an idea, maybe this was for the best for her, if you ever saw Anna on her tv show that they had when she was fat... she doesnt really fit the mother description. And she was no better when she was skinny, she just wasnt in the spot light as much. It is sad that the child will not have her real mother, but in this case the real mother is not the best choice.

Is this God's way of saving the child?

No matter what you say, that little girl is going to be wishing to meet her mom for the rest of her life.

allenwr 02-08-2007 23:10

True, I completely understand the problems she will face. And I do pitty her. But be honest, with out disrespecting the dead, Anna would not have been a good mother.
[Off-Topic]Hugh Hefner is 84 years old, one of his girlfriends got pregnant, Hugh is too old to be a dad. Its completely unfair to the child. This isn't the same, but it still related in a way.[/Off-Topic]

SweatyBanana 02-08-2007 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenwr (Post 437551)
True, I completely understand the problems she will face. And I do pitty her. But be honest, with out disrespecting the dead, Anna would not have been a good mother.
[Off-Topic]Hugh Hefner is 84 years old, one of his girlfriends got pregnant, Hugh is too old to be a dad. Its completely unfair to the child. This isn't the same, but it still related in a way.[/Off-Topic]

Yep.. Some people don't really deserve to be a mother or father, but the fact is, they still may be.. If it does happen that way, and the child gets screwed like smith's daughter, that's a really sad thing..

Someone is eventually going to tell her that her brother died the day she was born and her mother died only a few months later..