AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=79904)

paulo_crash 07-04-2021 20:18

Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

@Rothgar some way to activate to move and kick players and even being in the warm up, CSGO in case.

paulo_crash 08-29-2021 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rothgar (Post 708265)
AFK Manager

Most people should use the new version that is NOT in the zip file.

Compiled Download with Multi Colors and Updater
If you are looking for a compiled download of the latest version of the AFK Manager which includes both "Multi Colors" and "Updater" include files, you can use the Updater download URL http://afkmanager.dawgclan.net/plugins/afk_manager4.smx

The compiled download URL should be static and contain the latest version of the plugin if you for example want to add to server provisioning scripts or similar, please also make sure you get the translation file either through the forum or via the Updater download URL http://afkmanager.dawgclan.net/trans...er.phrases.txt

Version compiled with Multi Colors & Updater no longer downloads

Rothgar 09-06-2021 21:41

Can you try Right Clicking then Save As on the link, I am not sure if SourceMod are blocking SMX Downloads or something, it worked for me Right Click Save As and also if I copied the link and pasted into a new tab.

I think I specifically tried to capture and not take effect during "Warmups" for most Mods, I'd have to see how much interest there was to make that an option.

paulo_crash 09-07-2021 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rothgar (Post 2757117)
Can you try Right Clicking then Save As on the link, I am not sure if SourceMod are blocking SMX Downloads or something, it worked for me Right Click Save As and also if I copied the link and pasted into a new tab.

I think I specifically tried to capture and not take effect during "Warmups" for most Mods, I'd have to see how much interest there was to make that an option.

Worked, thank you.

On the question of Warmups, and a cvar to control whether it activates or not? In this case for me it would be due to the competitive.

As you have to type ready the 10 players to start, there are times when an AFK player is left and does not type ready and is not kicked by the AFK Manager.

In any case I'll be waiting to see if it will be added or not, thank you.

paulo_crash 11-29-2021 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rothgar (Post 2757117)

News? If it's not a big change I would be grateful if you can tell me where to change to make the plugin work with warmup system too.

paulo_crash 11-29-2021 09:20

I don't know if it would be the best solution, but for me it solved the issue of players not being checked/kicked or moved to spec during warmup.

Code:

public Action Event_RoundStart(Handle event, const char[] name, bool dontBroadcast)
{
#if _DEBUG
        LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart");
#endif
        if (g_bEnabled)
                if (CSGO)
                {
#if _DEBUG
                        LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart - CSGO - Freeze Time: %i Warmup Period: %i", GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")), GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod"));
#endif
                        if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 0)
                                g_bWaitRound = true;
                        else if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 0)
                                if (GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")) > 0)
                                        g_bWaitRound = true;
                                else
                                        g_bWaitRound = false;
                }
                else if ((CSTRIKE) && (GetConVarInt(FindConVar("mp_freezetime")) > 0))
                {
#if _DEBUG
                        LogDebug(false, "Event_RoundStart - Freeztime Pausing AFK");
#endif
                        g_bWaitRound = true;
                }

return Plugin_Continue;
}

In case I changed:
Code:

if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 1)
for:
Code:

paulo_crash 12-02-2021 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulo_crash (Post 2764628)
Code:

if (GameRules_GetProp("m_bWarmupPeriod") == 1)
for:
Code:

Just an observation.This change only works for servers configured as competitive.
  • game_type 0
  • game_mode 1

Casual servers the plugin does not work with this change.
  • game_type 0
  • game_mode 0
Players are not moved or kicked.

ZBzibing 07-10-2022 00:53

If a player uses the command +left, the model will rotate in place, so he cannot be idle automatically

`666 07-10-2022 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZBzibing (Post 2783429)
If a player uses the command +left, the model will rotate in place, so he cannot be idle automatically

Just ban at that point.

Wizzardoff 02-26-2023 18:51

One simple question. Any chance i can change player name color in phrases? For ex [AFK]{1} was moved to spectate for being AFK too long. . {1} Player name i would like to make it blue,or urple or whatever. Thanks