AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CS Battle Royale (Fortnite/PUBG) v2.8 [UPDATED 01/10/19] [ALL MAPS ARE SUPPORTED] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=309613)

edon1337 06-21-2019 16:07

Re: CS Battle Royale (Fortnite/PUBG) v2.8 [UPDATED 01/10/19] [ALL MAPS ARE SUPPORTED]

Quote:

Originally Posted by norbee.16 (Post 2655640)
Code:

[hu]
EMERGENCY_DROP = Segély csomag!
AIRDROP_ARRIVED = Az AirDrop végre megérkezett, menj érte!
TAKE_ITEM_MEDKIT = +%d életet kaptál mert használtál egy elsősegély csomagot.
TAKE_ITEM_DRINK = +%d életet kaptál mert megittál egy italt.
ADDED_ITEM_BACKPACK = %s hozzáadva a hátizsákhoz.
CANT_TAKE_MEDKIT = Nem használhatsz elsősegély csomagot, ha az életed %d vagy felett van.
CANT_TAKE_DRINK = Nem ihatsz meg italt, ha az életed %d vagy felett van.
ROUND_WINNER = ~ A kör nyertese, csapat %d ~
YOUR_TEAM_PLACED = ~ A csapatod helyezése: #%d ~
ROUND_STARTS_IN = Figyelem: A kör %d másodperc%s múlva elindul.
ZONE_APPEARS = A zóna %d másodperc múlva elkezd szűkülni.
ZONE_TIGHTEN = A zóna elkezdett szűkülni.

HUD_YOUR_TEAM = Csapatod:
HUD_INFO = | ** Csapatod: %d ** |^n| ** Megmaradt csapatok: %d ** |^n| ** Élő játékosok: %d ** |^n| ** Öléseid: %d ** |

Thank you.

EDIT [03/08/2019]: Planning to update this and add new features/configurations, after I finish updating my other plugin Reports System.

GhaziAbbas 05-14-2020 00:55

Re: CS Battle Royale (Fortnite/PUBG) v2.8 [UPDATED 01/10/19] [ALL MAPS ARE SUPPORTED]

bro can you please provide me rog.inc? I cant compile Backpack..

GhaziAbbas 05-14-2020 01:00

I upload all the files properly on my server and got this error

Parsing functions started.

Parsing file "CREATE_NAMED_ENTITY" started

Argument type "int" validated

Return type "edict_s *" validated

Searching for name "CREATE_NAMED_ENTITY__FUi"... NOT FOUND

Searching for name "_Z19CREATE_NAMED_ENTITYj"... NOT FOUND

Parsing file "CREATE_NAMED_ENTITY" ended

Parsing file "InstallGameRules" started

Return type "CGameRules *" validated

Searching for name "_Z16InstallGameRulesv"... FOUN

josko 11-24-2020 05:08

Hi!

I was wondering if this Mod/Plugin works with Superhero Mod?

Would be amazing if it does!

EDIT: It seems it does work with Superhero Mod, except the fact that weapons given by Batman gets stripped too, no biggie since there is actually weapon spawns everywhere anyway.

HOWEVER, I couldn't get it to work correctly. I did play with bots and on Condition Zero aswell as with Superhero Mod, maybe this Mod only works on cs 1.6 and without bots?

Anyway the issue was that there were still two teams, T and CT, who was still in their same teams and that red zone thing that damages you didnt really work, I just some some lasers here and there and it damaged me a bit.

Also the bots couldnt jump from the plane and they kept shouting "Im pinned down!" "They are too many!" XD Very strange.

I don't know what I have missed, maybe this Mod is not supported anymore and therefore not working? I did follow the video instruction very carefully and many times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aliyaa 06-06-2023 03:17

Re: CS Battle Royale [BETA]

I see you have remove_entity_name on weaponbox. This calls remove_entity, and creates a leak. It will destroy the box, without the weapons from the box, as I explained before.
call_think is the proper way.

Hello
When utilising the remove_entity_name on a weaponbox, exercise caution. Remove_entity is a function that this function calls that may have unforeseen consequences and lead to a leak. Without adequate care, the box could be damaged and the weapons rendered unavailable.