AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   [RELEASE | EDITOR] SourcePawn for Visual Studio Code (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=331017)

Sarrus 03-25-2021 19:48

Re: [VSCODE EXTENSION] Improved version of Dreae's vscode extension

Version 1.9.1

HotFix

CHANGELOG:
  • Hotfix for relative includes not working if they are .sp files(Pointed out by Bara).

MarketPlace Download Link

Sarrus 04-01-2021 18:26

Version 1.10.0

More features

CHANGELOG:
  • Added Hover description and help for functions.
  • Added a formatter based on clang-format, which the user can (almost) fully customize.
  • Added a setting for specifying the main.sp file in a project with multiple .sp files. Please note that all files have to be saved in order for the linter to work if that setting is configured.
  • Added a way to disable the linter per documents : add //linter=false at the top of the document you want to block (Suggested by Kyle).
  • Fixed nested includes not parsing.
  • Fixed a bug where files would not get parsed properly sometimes.

Desktop 04-08-2021 03:17

This is REALLY nice for people like me that are not a SR programmer and still didn't find the best IDE to code sourcemod.

Tried to use other extensions but those didn't show a compile button, which is very needed for me as i never scripted anything for VS Code.

Thanks!!

PS: Is in any way possible to open the compiler output folder by clicking somewhere? Since is more practical to me to open the directory from the IDE

Sarrus 04-08-2021 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desktop (Post 2743393)
This is REALLY nice for people like me that are not a SR programmer and still didn't find the best IDE to code sourcemod.

Tried to use other extensions but those didn't show a compile button, which is very needed for me as i never scripted anything for VS Code.

Thanks!!

Glad you like it!

Quote:

PS: Is in any way possible to open the compiler output folder by clicking somewhere? Since is more practical to me to open the directory from the IDE
You can right click on the output file and click on "Reveal in explorer" I believe.

Sarrus 04-21-2021 15:14

Version 1.11.0

Performance improvements and new features

CHANGELOG:
  • Added automatic documentation generation for functions.
  • Added a command to refresh plugins on a Source server.
  • Added a command to upload plugins to an FTP/SFTP server.
  • Added a setting to automatically deploy the plugin to an FTP/SFTP server after a successful compile.
  • Added a setting to automatically refresh the Source server's plugins list after a successful upload.
  • Added basic support for properties autocompletion.
  • Added support for functions without a public/stock/static/native prefix.
  • Added support for enum's member documentation on hover.
  • Fixed wrong name parsing or old syntax functions.
  • Methods will now show their parent Methodmap as detail in the autocompletion prompt.
  • Improved the parsing of already parsed includes.
  • Changed the name of the settings prefix for better consistency.
  • The sourcepawn.MainPath setting can now be relative or absolute.
  • Fixed the linter on Windows.
  • Sub .sp files now inherit from MainPath's completions.

Sarrus 06-14-2021 19:02

Re: [RELEASE | EDITOR] SourcePawn for Visual Studio Code

Version 1.12.4

This version provides many changes on top of the previous versions. The full changelog can be found here. There will no longer be updates on this blog post.

ebna 06-16-2021 01:48

After installing this plugin I created a .sp file and the plugin asked me if I wanted to install SourcMod. I let the plugin install SourceMod but now when I right click on the .sp file and choose "SM Compile File" I get an error saying "SourceMod compiler not found in the project. You need to set the SpcompPath for the Linter to work.". Where is the compiler installed?

Sarrus 06-16-2021 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebna (Post 2749902)
After installing this plugin I created a .sp file and the plugin asked me if I wanted to install SourcMod. I let the plugin install SourceMod but now when I right click on the .sp file and choose "SM Compile File" I get an error saying "SourceMod compiler not found in the project. You need to set the SpcompPath for the Linter to work.". Where is the compiler installed?

This was a bug, sorry about that. It has now been fixed. Next time you open VSCode, a new version of the extension should download and you'll be able to install Sourcemod as intended.

P.S: The new version will be live in approx 10mins

ebna 06-17-2021 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarrus (Post 2749921)
This was a bug, sorry about that. It has now been fixed. Next time you open VSCode, a new version of the extension should download and you'll be able to install Sourcemod as intended.

P.S: The new version will be live in approx 10mins

It's working now. Thanks!

xtance 08-16-2021 12:45

Hello, please help with
"Not a .sp file, aborting"
When trying to compile .sp file

Code:

"sourcepawn.MainPath": "D:\\Server\\scripting\\",
    "sourcepawn.outputDirectoryPath": "D:\\Server\\scripting\\compiled\\",
    "sourcepawn.SourcemodHome": "D:\\Server\\scripting\\include\\",
    "sourcepawn.SpcompPath": "D:\\Server\\scripting\\spcomp.exe",

UPD:
Turns out I needed to right-click in editor and choose "SM Set current file as main", then it works
But I have a question
Can I compile a file without setting as main?
I have tons of .sp in my /scripting folder, and I used to that setup, since most plugins are one-file anyway