AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CS:S] Mod Roleplay (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=167634)

KyleS 09-18-2011 15:37

Re: [CS:S] Mod Roleplay

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphex (Post 1558129)
Copyright violer, tu n'as pas les sources et il y a du travail m'appartenant dans le plugin donc je te demande de le retirer expressement ou sa va se finir très mal je pense.

Salutations,
SpheX

What is exactly yours? Everything in the archive (Script wise) is by Natalya or Javalia. This includes the materials/models. However, I'm unsure of where the sounds came from.

sphex 09-18-2011 18:25

The problem is not what is to me but what is from Dj Stiff, the plugin is the propriety of NatalyaAF, she sell her and she didn't want his plugin posted on Alliedmods.net or other website.

It's not your work so you don't have authorizations to sell it.

SpheX

KyleS 09-18-2011 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphex (Post 1558416)
The problem is not what is to me but what is from Dj Stiff, the plugin is the propriety of NatalyaAF, she sell her and she didn't want his plugin posted on Alliedmods.net or other website.

It's not your work so you don't have authorizations to sell it.

SpheX

Ah. Well, he's freely giving it away (At least I downloaded the archive after signing up on the site). There's not much Natalya can do if she decided to sell it. However, if this was stolen property that would be another discussion entirely.

Regardless though, a plugin does need to be uploaded to the site, or the registration process has to be removed from the process.

Mev 09-18-2011 20:19

This smells .....very fishy.

I would lock/remove this thread asap, and I don't understand whats going on (due to french)

The whole sign up in September and no source upload, doesn't go down well.

The map required to run it, is also not in sight..?

sinblaster 09-18-2011 20:37

nat is a member here I am sure a comment will be made. most likely DJ joined here with the sole purpose of causing shit

psychonic 09-18-2011 20:52

The download has no source code to match the compiled binaries so the link has been removed.

If he did purchase the plugin, he's in his right to post it, but the source must be included (which he would or should also have if the plugin was obtained legitimately).

Mev 09-18-2011 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychonic (Post 1558466)
The download has no source code to match the compiled binaries so the link has been removed.

If he did purchase the plugin, he's in his right to post it, but the source must be included (which he would or should also have if the plugin was obtained legitimately).

So is the plugin malicious? For anybody who downloaded it?

NatalyaAF 09-18-2011 21:49

@Admins:
This is a private mod released here without authorization by me, its sole creator. Please ban. Also, this isn't the most up to date version anyway so fuck him and anyone else trying to DL it... Enjoy your bugs & glitches.

Mev 09-18-2011 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalyaAF (Post 1558477)
@Admins:
This is a private mod released here without authorization by me, its sole creator. Please ban. Also, this isn't the most up to date version anyway so fuck him and anyone else trying to DL it... Enjoy your bugs & glitches.

Could I have the IP to a server you suggest thats running your plugin? I might be interested ^.^

75.102.34.142:27017 doesn't appear to show up

Dj Stiff 09-19-2011 06:46

Et voilà, ajoutés au sujet :

Dossier Addons (plugins, config...)
Dossier Scripts (.sp)

Notre serveur n'existe plus car ce mod ne nous intéresse pas tout simplement.
Voici un serveur test :

88.190.18.110:25500

(Serveur Windows)