AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   HP Left (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57735)

ferret 07-10-2007 21:17

Re: HP Left

Dan: Look at my BaseChat plugin. There is a stock near the bottom called "SendPanelToAll" that will point in you the right direction for making a panel pop up on the left side.

Rebell 07-12-2007 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 501850)
Dan: Look at my BaseChat plugin. There is a stock near the bottom called "SendPanelToAll" that will point in you the right direction for making a panel pop up on the left side.

This would be nice.
And a variable for the time ( how long to show it )...

:)

zebbyrocks 07-13-2007 14:48

Very nice plugin. Can I request that it can show all those who attacked you, so that you know who did the most damage, other than the one that just killed you.

It could possibly also show all those you attacked with the damage you did to them? Not sure how far you are taking this plugin.

Thanks

~Seb

tcviper 07-16-2007 04:39

Please if you make a pop menu make it a CVAR since i hate that personally i prefer to have it on the chat.

TSCDan 07-16-2007 07:10

Ok, I am back from my mini-vacation. Hopefully I'll get some time to work on this now :)

zebbyrocks: That's a bit more detail than I had in mind for this plugin; perhaps I can implement it in a more in-depth plugin.

tcviper: I plan on it :)

tcviper 07-26-2007 08:39

Colin killed you with xm1014 from 23 feet and has 100 hp left

This looks cool however would it be possible to make this yellow completely?

3 suggestions:

1) when someone types hp in chat, can you make it so the server says "Damage stats enabled!" or "Damage stats now disabled" in yellow.
2) then save the chosen option of the player to a file or something so when they come back tomorrow it is still enabled or disabled.
3) Can you make it look a bit more like this:

http://www.steamfriends.com/temp/dmgstats.gif

TSCDan 07-26-2007 08:44

I have the panel stuff all done, I was waiting to test something but I didn't get a chance to. Right now I'm working on getting a linux server configured for an install this weekend, but after that I can probably get this all done. I do plan on having all different attackers and maybe victims, and I can probably make a cvar for the chat color. Any other ideas before I release it?

Rebell 07-26-2007 09:13

Vcar for colors are nice and the panel feature, too !

Perhap u can add a info about "how mutch" damage the attacker did to the victim ( in console is the info ).

cya :D

tcviper 07-26-2007 09:39

One last addition,

4) Add damage also as a command so people can type !hp hp or damage to Enable or Disable.

TSCDan 08-09-2007 12:00

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, if someone could give this a test and let me know how it works? (I'm a work) :) I didn't enable the really verbose output for panel, as it could make for a VERY large panel... Important cvars:
sm_hpl_time: how long to display the panel (0=disabled)
sm_hpl_chat: 1 to enable chat display, 0 to disable
sm_hpl_color: 0 for yellow, 1 for green (definitely needs to be tested)
sm_hpl_verbose: verbose chat output/stats (all attackers, victims, etc) or simple (just killer info). 0 off, 1 on.

If it works, please post up your thoughts and any feature requests. Due to the nature of how it is, I didn't enable the "hp" to re-display due to the fact that it would be a royal pain in the ass to keep a current copy of damage/hits done and a previous copy.

EDIT: Fixed two bugs, see post below for info.
EDIT2: Possible bug fix, removed debugging message that I missed.
EDIT3: Another bug fix (missed one from previous)
EDIT4: Stupid typos -_-*