AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S] Supporter Trails v3.0.5 (Updated: 2/12/13) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183131)

Demented 04-30-2012 23:13

Re: [CS:S] Supporter Trails

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda (Post 1699672)
That's exactly what that config file is for. If you want 1.0, you'll want a regular_count 10. (10 * 0.1 being 1.0)

thank you very much lol I suck @ editing >_>

Demented 05-03-2012 02:44

Panda could you tell me why the trails i'm using are purple and black?
Tried disabling fast download closed steam reopened after putting the files into cstrike/materials/trails
tried using the material directory from other servers ex: HG cstrike/materials/sprites/store/trails
double and triple checked server and fast dl directories all files are okay...but when I set it as a custom in the plugin and restart the server it doesn't work is there any debug command or anyway to find out why it isn't preaching correctly?

thetwistedpanda 05-03-2012 09:28

Due to a bug in the engine, you typically have to restart your CS:S client before the trails and the likes start to appear. I haven't found a way around it.

DNP 05-05-2012 22:17

i cant see the trails when i try this on my server. please help!

thetwistedpanda 05-05-2012 23:33

You dun did something wrong then.

Dr. McKay 05-05-2012 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNP (Post 1703050)
i cant see the trails when i try this on my server. please help!

Rule #1 of asking for help: give more information than just, "it's not working".

Demented 05-06-2012 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda (Post 1701106)
Due to a bug in the engine, you typically have to restart your CS:S client before the trails and the likes start to appear. I haven't found a way around it.

I see that sucks but I still love the plugin, thanks for all your hard work :)
cough* I was on your db server today...you should totally release that mario plugin and put an optional enable/disable and enabled by default :D I would love that for my bhop server xD!! but if you don't want to I guess i'll just have to eat the gumdrops...

*on the tubes watch?v=FpBJih02aYU

durrrrr 05-10-2012 04:09

I havn't had any luck getting select trails restricted to specific flags. If i have access to the trails menu, I have access to every trail even if it is set to a flag in the css_trails_matrials.ini

thetwistedpanda 05-10-2012 23:36

I'll look into it this weekend if I have time.

joexxxx 05-11-2012 13:44

Hey Twistedpanda, I tried downloading your .smx file and it says it failed to compile contact the owner of the plugin. Any ideas?