AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Objectives v0.3 (+no round timer) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=53812)

VEN 04-12-2007 11:35

Re: No Objectives v0.3 (+no round timer)

Version 0.3 released, the changes is listed below:
  • added support for all objective entities
  • fixed: timer wasn't shown on multi objective maps if objectives wasn't completely removed
  • improvements in objective modes routine
commonbullet: Of course, somehow forgot about some rare/"non-primary" entities, added these two and also another "especial" one, thanks.

nick123 and vvg125: Recently i was asked here for a link to a similar plugin. And i found one similar plugin that is poorly written. I just didn't want to provide a link to a plugin that is potential to crash. So i just had to create a better one.

This plugin has unique features like partial objectives removal (can be used to remove only certain type of objectives) and timer removal (for non-objective maps) to avoid possible confusions related to monents when round time is reaching 0:00.

jqp122 04-12-2007 23:09

what's T escape? i never EVER saw a map with that objective lol.

Bo0m! 04-12-2007 23:24

You've never played maps like es_antfarm?

VEN 04-14-2007 04:12

Quote:

what's T escape? i never EVER saw a map with that objective lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALVe
The terrorist team starts out in a fortified location and must "escape" to one of the pre-defined escape points. The CT's must exterminate them before they can escape. The Terrorists win the round once 50% of the team has successfully escaped. They can also break into the armory to steal weapons, or just get out of there. The two teams will switch roles after every 8 rounds of play. Both sides can also win the scenario if they manage to wipe the opposition team out.

KWo 04-14-2007 06:44

Some part of csdm_misc does the same thing (except es_xx maps support). You can also remove buzyones and block buy icon like it's done there in beta version. Then You will have "b" flag to complet all flags (now "b" is missing). :P

VEN 04-14-2007 08:06

Unfortunately buyzone isn't objective entity so it wouldn't feet into this plugin. If someone want to block buying he can use my Buyzone Range plugin.

AdogeN 04-14-2007 08:27

nice.^^
i use noobjectives + respawn + nodropwepon .
funy .^_^

P4rD0nM3 04-27-2007 13:13

I'll try to use this on my Gungame server.

Tramp 05-07-2007 15:01

it dont work on fy maps

Arkshine 05-07-2007 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tramp (Post 474390)
it dont work on fy maps

fy_ maps are not maps with objectives.