AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Drug Mod v1.1 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=50060)

Hawk552 01-19-2007 17:03

Re: Drug Mod v1.1

Quote:

Originally Posted by over_mind (Post 429242)
Yeah a CVAR would be a cool and simple thing to do.

Also your fix doesn't work drug effects keep going even after the user dies.

I'm uber tired I'll be on tomorrow.

I've uploaded a new version again that should fix it. When you get the chance to try it, tell me how it goes.

JCobra 01-19-2007 17:48

Tested it out on my server, very nice work, Hawk :D

+Karma for a job well done

harbu 01-19-2007 17:51

Cool, about time someone made one. :)

JCobra 01-19-2007 22:08

I made one before, wasn't this good. And it wasn't public.. :P

MrXtramean 01-20-2007 12:25

Wow..I didn't read the whole postings, but wow...promoted drug use for a game is going to cause same rating issues with some big wigs. We make some players change their name if is drug rated. We wouldn't want our young CS (7-11 years old) thinking it's cool to do drugs in any way. Change the drugs to upgrades and leave it at. Call them "New tatical weapon modifications".

We also don't want to promote drug use within our military. Not a good sign to send out. My 2 cents worh. A cool plugin with the wrong usage of words.

Hawk552 01-20-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrXtramean (Post 429534)
Wow..I didn't read the whole postings, but wow...promoted drug use for a game is going to cause same rating issues with some big wigs. We make some players change their name if is drug rated. We wouldn't want our young CS (7-11 years old) thinking it's cool to do drugs in any way. Change the drugs to upgrades and leave it at. Call them "New tatical weapon modifications".

We also don't want to promote drug use within our military. Not a good sign to send out. My 2 cents worh. A cool plugin with the wrong usage of words.

Are you joking?

over_mind 01-20-2007 12:38

Posting from inside a mental institution FTL.

Lord_Destros 01-20-2007 13:53

I think he overdosed on your drug mod (zomg lame jokes yayz).

JCobra 01-20-2007 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrXtramean (Post 429534)

I'm not sure if you are aware of this..

BUT..

CS is a HL mod, which, is made for 17+
If there are 7-11 year olds playing, they probably already know about and/or use drugs. :roll:

Da_sk8rboy 01-20-2007 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Destros (Post 429558)
I think he overdosed on your drug mod (zomg lame jokes yayz).

LOL.
BTW. . . Nice job on the drug mod! LOLOL!