AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Code Snippets/Tutorials (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Orpheu Signatures Collection (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=260124)

FromTheFuture 03-22-2015 20:12

Re: Orpheu Signatures Collection

Host_Changelevel_f
Spoiler

hornet 03-24-2015 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by FromTheFuture (Post 2276987)
Host_Changelevel_f
Spoiler

Thanks, it has been added.

meTaLiCroSS 03-25-2015 13:13

If I remember well, Arkshine will create some kind of doc with all this things. So, this would be a nice start for collecting all possible and usable signatures. Maybe I can provide a few ones, but I need to update them. :mrgreen:

hornet 03-25-2015 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS (Post 2277942)
If I remember well, Arkshine will create some kind of doc with all this things. So, this would be a nice start for collecting all possible and usable signatures. Maybe I can provide a few ones, but I need to update them. :mrgreen:

Yes I remember him talking about something like this but I figured I'd get it started since he has 100 other things to do.

And I've been waiting for you to show up too with somewhat a large collection of your own haha.

meTaLiCroSS 03-25-2015 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornet (Post 2278076)
Yes I remember him talking about something like this but I figured I'd get it started since he has 100 other things to do.

And I've been waiting for you to show up too with somewhat a large collection of your own haha.

Many of these are old. Would be nice if someone wants an specific sig, then post it here. I like to search functions in windows, kinda hard work to find them,

hornet 03-26-2015 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS (Post 2278089)
Many of these are old. Would be nice if someone wants an specific sig, then post it here. I like to search functions in windows, kinda hard work to find them,

That's kind of what I was thinking, or otherwise I'll just slowly accumulate more when I'm bored.

Kiske 03-27-2015 01:05

CHalfLifeMultiplay::CheckMapConditions
Spoiler

CHalfLifeMultiplay::CheckWinConditions
Spoiler

PD: They're not mine!

hornet 03-27-2015 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiske (Post 2278548)
CHalfLifeMultiplay::CheckMapConditions
Spoiler

CHalfLifeMultiplay::CheckWinConditions
Spoiler

PD: They're not mine!

They're both virtual functions and do not require a signature. But thanks for your input :up:

Jhob94 03-27-2015 10:05

I have some engine signatures that i made for test & final proposes at precache kit but they are pretty basic that anyone with cssdk can actually do. If you want i can post them when i am home.

hornet 03-28-2015 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhob94 (Post 2278680)
I have some engine signatures that i made for test & final proposes at precache kit but they are pretty basic that anyone with cssdk can actually do. If you want i can post them when i am home.

Yes that'd be great. Just test them first to ensure they work. The aim is to create a large collection so contribute if you can :)