AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Elite Admin System v6.7.2 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=317151)

OciXCrom 03-04-2022 14:28

Re: Elite Admin System v6.7.2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swytchz (Post 2773031)
I would like to disable player chat for this plugin as I use another Oxcicrom Chat Manager.
How can I combine both into one, or remove chat from this plugin?

Remove these lines (241-251) from the main plugin:

Code:
if( g_iConfig[ TEAM_SAY ] ) {     register_clcmd( "say", "OnHookSay" );     register_clcmd( "say_team", "OnHookSayTeam" ); } else {     register_clcmd( "say", "OnHookSay" );     register_clcmd( "say_team", "OnHookSay" ); }

maNIaRO 03-10-2022 13:16

Hi there,
First of all, it is a very nice plugin. Easy to install, not much to do to make it work.

Maybe I found an error: command amx_regag doesn't work properly. It shows in chat the message that I have reduced the gag for specific player, but actually nothing happen, gag time remain the same. How can I fix that?

Then, I would like to remove amx_ss command as your plugin is doing only one ss, and use another plugin.

How can I do that?

Thank you

OciXCrom 03-10-2022 14:26

You have a different chat plugin that is overriding this one.
The gag plugin needs to be put before that one in plugins.ini.

maNIaRO 03-11-2022 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2773751)
You have a different chat plugin that is overriding this one.

Well, I don't catch your point, as any of my plugins are in plugins.ini, but all these elite admin plugins are in plugins_eas.ini
So, maybe I mistake, but there is no sense in what you're saying. No offence

Anyway, I don't have any other chat plugin.

OciXCrom 03-11-2022 14:35

If your elite system plugins are in a separate plugins.ini file, it by default means that they are loaded after the original plugins.ini file, so if a chat plugin is within plugins.ini, plugins loaded after it will not be able to modify the chat.

I don't see how them being put in a separate file will make them operate separately. This is still one server we are talking about. Whether it's 1 or 100 files, plugins are loaded into the same server.

Meaning, what I'm saying makes perfect sense.

Quote:

Anyway, I don't have any other chat plugin.
Yes, you do.

maNIaRO 03-13-2022 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2773909)
If your elite system plugins are in a separate plugins.ini file, it by default means that they are loaded after the original plugins.ini file, so if a chat plugin is within plugins.ini, plugins loaded after it will not be able to modify the chat.

And then, what do you mean by

Quote:

?

Gag plugin belongs to elite system, how can I put it before my chat plugin, whoever is because still I have no clue which one you are speaking about.

OciXCrom 03-13-2022 08:45

Step 1: figure out which one it is.
Step 2: switch their places.

How can I know which one it is? You're the one who should know what plugins he's using in his server.

maNIaRO 03-21-2022 14:01

Considering that it has many commands, including amx_ban, it is any chance to have installed also amxbans webscript working together?

rian18 06-20-2022 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2773909)

I don't see how them being put in a separate file will make them operate separately. This is still one server we are talking about. Whether it's 1 or 100 files, plugins are loaded into the same server.

Meaning, what I'm saying makes perfect sense.

Yes, you do.

I love your chatmanager. How can I keep using that with EAS? Yet I didn't find any setting where I can disable the EAS chat plugin. ----- Ah I'm blind - found it. Thanks CRX

rian18 06-20-2022 04:30

How can I use freshbans with EAS without breaking the code? :D