AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Source Servers (SRCDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   SSMS - Sourcemod Server Management System (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175247)

zeroibis 03-28-2012 09:34

Re: SSMS - Sourcemod Server Management System

Cool, the result is what matters, it looks like there you are thinking the same thing I was just using a better method to do it.

snelvuur 04-04-2012 14:36

I've not seen you online or a pull request though.

In the mean time, in the experimental branch, checkout the servers.php it auto refreshes every 60 seconds. Uses ajax so it doesn't reload the page.

snelvuur 04-12-2012 12:55

Added a timer to see when it refreshes, also added pagination on the admin logs. All in the experimental branch still.

snelvuur 04-19-2012 04:47

Had a issue on the auto update in the experimental branch, so update if you used it. Needs a close look, when i have some more time.

snelvuur 04-22-2012 16:42

@zeroibis: dont know what you all changed, but i changed like 2 lines of code and the version checker + mail are send out now just fine. The routine where it picks up the filename wasn't working correctly (i used another method in the past which is different now) just look at experimental. Dont know how much different this would be from yours but it works as intended now.

I do really hate the look and works of the plugin checker, but it will be sufficient for now.

zeroibis 04-23-2012 01:22

I have not yet made any changes to my local copy other than what I posted code for in here. Sorry I have been gone for so long it has been crazy at work and likely will continue to be for another month or so :(

xxPillsxx 04-26-2012 01:45

I got this error!

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\servers.php on line 293

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\servers.php on line 293

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\servers.php on line 335

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\servers.php on line 335

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Socket in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\lib\steam-condenser\Socket.php on line 169

Fatal error: Declaration of RCONSocket::send() must be compatible with that of SteamSocket::send() in C:\AppServ\www\SSMS\lib\steam-condenser\steam\sockets\RCONSocket.php on line 108
Help anyone? D:

snelvuur 04-26-2012 02:41

You downloaded this fresh from the source today?

xxPillsxx 04-26-2012 10:18

Yeah

snelvuur 04-26-2012 10:27

Which version of php are you running? Also, as a side note i see that you are installing this on a windows machine. I have no clue if this will work 100% i've only had this installed on linux.