AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.5 [4/21/11] (pRED*) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=51493)

2inspyr 02-13-2011 14:59

Re: BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.3 [6/8/10] (pRED*)

ok well i started work on it. sorry to say this to the autor lol, but the sql tables were all over the place, im guessing thats becasue you added as u went. well ive re-structured the sql component so there is now 3 tables.

bf2_Badges - housing the player badges and gold/silver/bronze medals
bf2_Weapons - players weapon stats incl total kills
bf2_Stats - Server records
bf2_Mods - csflags stats for now, but theres any other stats from outside plugins they can go here.

much easier to work with from a php coding perspective. im also looking into adding a function which works in turn with the reset stats func to backup data to another db table to hold previous winners, or maybe it could be setup on a monthly basis?.

anyway, if u would like a copy of the sql.inl please let me know, im happy to give it to you for a future release, as ill be making my php display script based on this db setup.

had a bit more of a mess with it, ive changed the /bf2stats motd around a bit, and ifve added a feature for those who run the csflags plugin, it will now record how many wins you have had, and also how many flags you have capped. i thought it might look nice on the php finished product and it also means i can work out exact kills for those people who have frags added for capping a flag and also a win. I also added this functionality to the Nvault setup aswell.

vittu 02-21-2011 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by StSatan (Post 1410137)
I have a question. How to add a new rank?

I changed
to

and added new rank in const gRankName[MAX_RANKS+4]

in const.inl I added a new xp and RankOrder but it not compile=(

Sorry I just don't have the time to look into that now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2inspyr (Post 1414532)
ok well i started work on it. sorry to say this to the autor lol, but the sql tables were all over the place, im guessing thats becasue you added as u went. well ive re-structured the sql component so there is now 3 tables.

bf2_Mods - csflags stats for now, but theres any other stats from outside plugins they can go here.

much easier to work with from a php coding perspective. im also looking into adding a function which works in turn with the reset stats func to backup data to another db table to hold previous winners, or maybe it could be setup on a monthly basis?.

anyway, if u would like a copy of the sql.inl please let me know, im happy to give it to you for a future release, as ill be making my php display script based on this db setup.

had a bit more of a mess with it, ive changed the /bf2stats motd around a bit, and ifve added a feature for those who run the csflags plugin, it will now record how many wins you have had, and also how many flags you have capped. i thought it might look nice on the php finished product and it also means i can work out exact kills for those people who have frags added for capping a flag and also a win. I also added this functionality to the Nvault setup aswell.

This was pRED's first plugin so he was learning as he was going along, which is probably why the sql tables are the way they are. I generally maintain the plugin for bug fixes only, but I'd be happy to implement changes if they do not break old saved data (though I assume they do if you changed tables around).

StSatan 03-01-2011 14:39

I have a problem.

http://cs-perovo.ucoz.ru/de_dust20000.jpg

bf2_xpmultiplier 0.15

When I have 30000 points I must be General right? But, I'm not a General... Why? I download BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.3.zip and put the bf2rank.amxx from plugins folder, but it still not fix. How do I fix this?

StSatan 03-01-2011 14:52

After Colonel I need to get 30000 point, and when I recieve 30000 points I promoted to Brigadier General, but I must be General and "Lieutenant General, First Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Major General" - skipped Why?

My cvars:
bf2_active 1
bf2_badges 0
bf2_badgepowers 0
bf2_awp 0
bf2_ffa 0
bf2_xpmultiplier 0.15
bf2_xpminplayers 2
bf2_reset_days 180
bf2_icon_time 1.5
bf2_help_url ""
bf2_statustext 1
bf2_hud_options "abd"

StSatan 03-05-2011 12:12

I think General is not avaliable because badges is disable.

Quote:

"First Sergeant", //20000 - Needs 1/3 badges 17 (7.5)
"Sergeant Major", //50000 - Needs 2/3 Badges 18 (8.5)
"Major General", //180000 - All Badges 19 (15.5)
Please fix it.
I died many times but it show 40000/30000 and "Brigadier General" not "General"

s1gnaL 03-06-2011 13:30

i didn't read the older posts because there a lof of posts in that
i have a few questions:
1. How to edit the access of the admin menu. how to change it the letter L
(i tried to change the access in cmdaccess.ini file but it doesn't work)
2. is there any chance to create a special badge only a few people.
3. is there any effect on badge name after i change it?
4. How to delete/reset the top ranks( top kills, top rank, top medals)

this are my questions i hope the people who know this thing will answer

Killer12201 03-09-2011 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2inspyr (Post 1414532)

It would be amazing if you do this and share it. I always have loved this mod and getting my clan back up and on its feet I really want to open up this server again seeing as we had one in the past. I would love for their to be a web page available for it.

vittu 03-09-2011 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by StSatan (Post 1426195)
After Colonel I need to get 30000 point, and when I recieve 30000 points I promoted to Brigadier General, but I must be General and "Lieutenant General, First Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Major General" - skipped Why?

My cvars:
bf2_active 1
bf2_badges 0
bf2_badgepowers 0
bf2_awp 0
bf2_ffa 0
bf2_xpmultiplier 0.15
bf2_xpminplayers 2
bf2_reset_days 180
bf2_icon_time 1.5
bf2_help_url ""
bf2_statustext 1
bf2_hud_options "abd"

Yes it is because of badges being disabled as those ranks require badges. In the main post I have a comment about this under Known Issues. I supposed I should just make them achievable if badges are disabled, but the requirements motd would probably need adjustment then as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1gnaL (Post 1428896)
i have a few questions:
1. How to edit the access of the admin menu. how to change it the letter L
(i tried to change the access in cmdaccess.ini file but it doesn't work)
2. is there any chance to create a special badge only a few people.
3. is there any effect on badge name after i change it?
4. How to delete/reset the top ranks( top kills, top rank, top medals)

1. Edit ADMIN_RESET define at top of sma and recompile. See Admin Level constants for available options.
2. No, not unless you learn how to do it for yourself.
3. Yea, the badge name changes. ???
4. Reset all stats via bf2_resetstats command. (and possibly a csstats reset, csstats_reset 1)

Killer12201 03-09-2011 23:41

Another plugin I think should be added to the list is this Achievement plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=149342). Its more stuff you can work towards and adds to the feel of how you are getting badges and ranks. Hopefully more achievements will be added in the future.

StSatan 03-10-2011 07:22

I think I understand, last ranks require some badges, but General don't require any badges
Quote:

Requires Lieutenant General (Top ranked?) 20
. My last rank is Brigadier General why? Not General. I had 40000 points General require 30000. It show 40000/30000 and no effect. I enable badges and same effect.

http://cs-perovo.ucoz.ru/de_dust20000.jpg - badges off
http://cs-perovo.ucoz.ru/de_dust20014.jpg - badges on

I download plugin in the main post BF2 Rank Mod 1.5.3.zip.

What should I do?