AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=259348)

Drixevel 10-29-2015 02:23

Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO

Quote:

Originally Posted by artchaz (Post 2357602)
I'm watching this thread, I really liked SH mod back in the day.

If there's anything I could help, just ask.

Donations are welcome if you're inclined, links is in my signature.

artchaz 10-29-2015 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf (Post 2357605)
Donations are welcome if you're inclined, links is in my signature.

I want to see the mod in-game and see how it looks, is there any servers up? I'm just reading the forums and catching up, I was used to edit and install mods 4~6 years ago in CS 1.6, never touched any of this in CSGO, so it will take some time until I'll be able to install and test this mod.

Anyway, I'll get paypal credits by 15th~25th november, if there's a good effort in the work I would be more than pleased to donate. Later on I'll post my thoughts on the project if I'm able to get the mod working.

Thanks for raising up this mod, I really appreciate it.

Bers 11-08-2015 09:06

When will we see another release?

Lawl 11-15-2015 22:26

Any new updates?

KingJTellem 11-19-2015 13:08

Im ready to test the server had some SuperHeroMod servers on cs 1.6 & zero back in de dayz, so would be happy to test it out and come out with ide's.

Bers 11-20-2015 10:48

Atm i would'nt think they are going to push another update, since i was last month they made the post about the update they have been made, or maybe they just gonna work hard as **** to get it all done and ready :P

Drixevel 11-20-2015 11:16

This project isn't dead. Just want to announce this to people so they don't freak out.

Bers 11-21-2015 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf (Post 2364792)
This project isn't dead. Just want to announce this to people so they don't freak out.

Trust me, im not freaked out tho, i just hope for a xmas surprise instead of pushing updates with small edits, but a fully worked version is one awesome thing, but there will always be updates :P
Keep up the good work :)

KingJTellem 11-26-2015 13:56

Ill wait no problems just take the time its need to be done, wan this mod to be the best as it can.

SerpentS 12-04-2015 02:47

I don't understand the difficulty of making a superhero mod for CS;GO, i always thought it was because valve didn't allow such deep modding (models, sfx, skins etc) on CS;GO, but reading this threat it just seems like nobody bothered to try, or am i missing something?