AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Module Coding (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=116393)

Kryzu 02-05-2010 17:14

Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D

Big problem for public servers(ex. Deathrun servers) is when at the middle of the map one team players are missing, so when anyone joins to this team there'll be a restart. That restarts also timelimit. So, the map can last hours:D

Maybe this is already done, but i've seen anything like this( WITH OUT BOT!!! ). So i thought maybe this great module will help us one more time:)

fysiks 02-05-2010 23:31

Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D

Code:

L 02/05/2010 - 22:39:22: [ORPHEU] Function "CBasePlayerWeapon::ThinkZoomIn" not found
\functions\CBasePlayerWeapon\ThinkZoomIn
Code:

{
        "name" : "ThinkZoomIn",
        "class" : "CBasePlayerWeapon",
        "library" : "mod",
        "arguments" :
        [
                {
                        "type" : "CBasePlayerWeapon *"
                }
        ],
        "identifiers":
        [
                {
                        "os" : "windows",
                        "value" : "i don't know"
                },
                {
                        "os" : "linux",
                        "value" : "ThinkZoomIn__17CBasePlayerWeapon"
                }
        ]
}

I'm a bit confused :|. I don't really know what's going on lol.

EDIT: I see CBasePlayerWeapon is not in the list of available arguments like it was in the previous version :(:( Hop on that Quim!

joaquimandrade 02-06-2010 00:07

give me a second

fysiks 02-06-2010 00:08

Thanks! but I would like to be compatible with Windows eventually.

Edit: ???

joaquimandrade 02-06-2010 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1080027)
Code:

L 02/05/2010 - 22:39:22: [ORPHEU] Function "CBasePlayerWeapon::ThinkZoomIn" not found
\functions\CBasePlayerWeapon\ThinkZoomIn
Code:

{
    "arguments" :
    [
        {
            "type" : "CBasePlayerWeapon *"
        }
    ],
    "identifiers":
    [
        {
            "os" : "windows",
            "value" : "i don't know"
        },
        {
        }
    ]
}

I'm a bit confused :|. I don't really know what's going on lol.

EDIT: I see CBasePlayerWeapon is not in the list of available arguments like it was in the previous version :(:( Hop on that Quim!

CBasePlayerWeapon is defined at "configs\orpheu\types\CBaseEntity\aliases\CBa sePlayerWeapon"

look, when the server inits it outputs a log. The reason of not having found the function is there. You have that module shrikebot enabled? By the way I have to install dod on linux and solve that compatibility issue.

The reason for this specific problem, looking at your file should be that you don't have a mod entry in the identifier:

PHP Code:

{

"os" "linux",

"mod" "dod",

"value" "ThinkZoomIn__17CBasePlayerWeapon"

Also, remove the identifier for windows because if you are not using it you don't need it and you are making the file uglier :D

Also note that now, if the function belongs to a class, the class is skipped from the arguments. So, since (if I remember correctly) the function is CBasePlayerWeapon::ThinkZoomIn() the file should be:

Code:

{
    "identifiers":
    [
        {
            "mod" : "dod",
        }
    ]
}

Edit:

About windows, I will try to find the signature for it for you tomorrow.

fysiks 02-06-2010 00:15

Not working. Did I have to turn off Shrikebot?

How do you find the "::" version of the function?

EDIT: Shrikebot off. Hook working. hookfunction(id), id = 491. Where do I get player entity?

joaquimandrade 02-06-2010 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1080048)
Not working. Did I have to turn off Shrikebot?

How do you find the "::" version of the function?

Yes you have to turn off shrikebot because it overrides the bridge that links orpheu to dod. Check the log. There is a log when you init the server that says when it fails to find functions

Edit:

491 is the id of the weapon so, i guess,
PHP Code:

new player pev(id,pev_owner

Edit2:

"x::y" means Function Y from class X. That's nothing special.

fysiks 02-06-2010 00:23

Bingo! Working! (Without Shrikebot :(). Thanks a bunch!

joaquimandrade 02-06-2010 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1080050)
Bingo! Working! (Without Shrikebot :(). Thanks a bunch!

It's just because I'm having a school exame in 2:35 hours otherwise, I would fix the shrikebot issue. Tomorrow.

fysiks 02-06-2010 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by joaquimandrade (Post 1080053)
It's just because I'm having a school exame in 2:35 hours otherwise, I would fix the shrikebot issue. Tomorrow.

Ok Thanks. Good Luck!

I was thinking hookfunction(id) because I wrote it that way with the original module but did client_print(0, ... lol