Inability to adhere to these rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban, individual posting rights removed, and/or your thread being Trashed.
- Search before posting a question.
- Use descriptive topic titles. People should know at a glance of the title what the thread is about.
- Do not "bump" your threads. Bumping is posting simply to make the thread higher in the forum sort order.
- Do not cross-post threads to multiple forums.
- Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
- Do not spam, or post "me too" posts, or any such derivative drivel that does not contribute to a thread.
- Do not advertise (including hosting services, game servers and gaming communities).
- Do not post or attach illegal content, or links to illegal content, including viruses, trojans, and malware.
- Do not derail threads or post completely unrelated topics in a thread.
- Do not disrupt the readability of a thread with huge lengths of texts, wild color/font variations, or large images (this includes making the main body of all your posts a different font/color/style).
- This is an English forum (other than a few specific, labeled subforums). If you're going to post in another language, also add the text in English, even if from online translator.
- Do not advertise (including in signatures) the sale of turnkey (i.e. pre-made) plugins, work-for-hire is fine.
- Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.
- Do not reply to spam posts, use the Report Post button.
- Do not create multiple accounts or evade bans. They will all be banned if you are posting from multiple accounts.
- Name changes are not allowed. Please do not ask for them unless your username has extra characters that are preventing something from working right.
- Do not use "Report Post" or "Contact Us" for anything other than forum issues.
- Violation of AlliedModders project's licenses will result in a ban, even if not on AlliedModders.
- If you have a problem with a moderator's decision, Private Message that moderator or an administrator - do not otherwise get involved if you weren't directly affected.
- If you post (or see a post) in the wrong section, use the Report Post button to request it be moved rather than replying to the thread.
- You do not need to own the game on Steam to participate in these forums. However, publicizing violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) will result in a ban. This includes...
- Linking to sites that are targeted toward cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
- Asking for support against cracked or illegitimate versions of Steam, either directly or via evidence in your request.
- Mentioning that you, or promoting the act of, cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
- Promoting the running of "no-steam" servers, or publicizing that you run such servers.
Although the administrators and moderators of AlliedModders will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of AlliedModders, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of AlliedModders reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.