PDA

View Full Version : Linux and Stats Issues

[nFb]GraveKeeper
04-08-2004, 14:16
Some of you might know that with amx9.8, Linux, and the stats module enabled it would cause servers to crash. Well unfortunately it still seems to be a problem with Linux and amxx 0.16.

After several daily server crashes I decided to disable all stats plugins and the stats module and so far my server does not crash.

If there is anything I can do to help the amxx team track down the problem I would be more then happy to help out. If you need server logs let me know.

XAD
04-08-2004, 15:00
GraveKeeper]Some of you might know that with amx9.8, Linux, and the stats module enabled it would cause servers to crash. Well unfortunately it still seems to be a problem with Linux and amxx 0.16.
If there is anything I can do to help the amxx team track down the problem I would be more then happy to help out. If you need server logs let me know.
Yes, please check this thread http://www.tcwonline.org/~amxmodx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=997

/X

DoubleTap
04-08-2004, 15:05
Are you trying to use the i686 version of the stats module, I am having no problems with it using RH7.

Vic/DT

[nFb]GraveKeeper
04-08-2004, 17:01
No DT I am not using the 686 version.

I replied to the thread above.