PDA

View Full Version : New Halflife update killed redirection - counteractions

xOR
07-14-2009, 19:23
the problem:
the latest update (http://store.steampowered.com/news/2661/) for halflife blocks executing the "connect" command. this renders xREDIRECT useless as that command is neccessary to do the actual redirection of a player, be it automatic or manual.

who should participate?
this thread is mostly for people with some knowledge in AMXX plugin developement. of course others are welcome to post ideas as well but be warned that many ideas that sound good are probably doomed to failure by technical limitations.
also we will need some admins that are willing to use the CS beta and try debug/beta versions of xREDIRECT and maybe other plugins on their servers).

so, please post your ideas here how we possibly could either implement a hack or at least how a workaround could look like. then we discuss that here.

EDIT 11/08/02: revived this old thread as the problem returns with a new update from valve that is already available as beta. this was reported here. you'll find the mailing list contents with this information here (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.games.fps.halflife.server/37974).

EvolDay
07-14-2009, 20:06
make them download .cfg files. in the files it has connect 0.0.0.0:27015 and when they choose the server exec blahredirect.cfg let server operators name them however they likes so they can be unique.

another way instead of connect you could try. messagemode "connect 0.0.0.0:27015" then ask the player to push enter to continue or esc to cancel..

dunno if those will work. but its worth a shot if a better idea can't be found i guess.

xOR
07-14-2009, 20:21
here is some brainstorming for us to start with.

1. alias executed by server
my first try would be to create an "alias" command on the player for the connect command and execute that one.
pros:
- player wouldn't notice any changes to earlier versions of xREDIRECT
- the change in xREDIRECT would need minimal effort (which doesn't even matter, i will do what's neccessary, no matter what effort is needed)
cons:
- none
operability:
will only work when creating aliases on a player is possible. i never needed this and this is brainstorming, i didn't do any investigation yet, so i don't know.
and even if, we still don't know whether hl1 will be fooled by it or not.

2. alias executed by player
if that doesn't work because hl still detects that the connect command is run in the context of a server command execution, maybe we could at least tell the user (in chat area and console) that he has to type "y" in console when he really wants to redirect himself. before we create the alias "y" with our connect command. this way the command is executed by the player.
pros:
- change in operation of xREDIRECT not too big
cons:
- changes for the player, he has to execute a command himself
- many players don't know how to work with the console very well
operability:
will only work when creating aliases on a player from server-side is possible. i never needed this so far and as this is brainstorming i didn't do any investigation yet, so i don't know.

3. bind executed by player
bind the connect command to a player's key. it is highly abusive, as there won't be a key that isn't used by some players which will be annoyed then.
we should try to restore the binding before actually redirecting, that would at least change this fix from "highly abusive" to "dirty" :|
pros:
- change in operation of xREDIRECT not too big
cons:
- changes for the player, he has to press one more key
- annoyance: it might use keys that the player usually uses for other things and he doesn't like xREDIRECT altering it
operability:
will only work when creating aliases on a player from server-side is possible. will only work when changing binds on a player from server-side is possible.

4. menu hack
probably a solution only suitable for xREDIRECT, because it is using a menu. it also depends on the server being able to alter client aliases and bindings.
e.g. if in the menu "1" is the menu entry "Connect" the key binding for "1" is changed and restored after the user left the menu page. so bind "1" "slot1" is being changed to bind "1" "slot1; xredirconnect". the alias xredirconnect has been set before to restore the binding (bind "1" "slot1") and execute the connect command for the currently connected server.
pros:
- no change in operation of xREDIRECT for the player
- only alters the key while it is reserved for the menu anyway
cons:
- some small risk stays that the key binding is not reset (e.g. the player gets a connection problem when he has the menu open) which would lead to the key executing the connect command once at a later time when the user probably would not want that anymore
operability:
will only work when creating aliases on a player from server-side is possible. will only work when changing binds on a player from server-side is possible.

5. client application
not a good idea, just listing it for the sake of completeness.
a simple client program that sits in the tray. xREDIRECT directly sends a connect command to that application. then it executes a steam:// link or otherwise hacks into hl to execute a command there, if that is possible.
pros:
- no change in operation of xREDIRECT itself for the player (ofc he has to install the client)
cons:
- extra program installation needed
- high risk of security issues for the user (an application that can execute commands when you tell them to via network? can easily be abused by other programs as well)
- because of the above the application has to be secured very good which will need very much time and testing
operability:
noone will want to install a program only to be able to redirect himself between special servers. this is where the idea dies already before it's born...

6. player enters command manually
the worst solution, but at least the only solution that will always be possible, even when aliases and binds can't be changed on the player: tell the player the command (in chat or console) that he has to execute in the console. "please type <connect ip:port> in console now." it sucks big time, sort out 50/100 players that don't know what a console is or how they could open it. sort out 10/50 players that know how to open the console but don't get the command to execute because they mess something up with quotation marks or the colon or other characters (opening the console in german CS always writes a "^" character to the line, that has to be deleted first before executing a command).
sort out 35/40 players that would know but are too lazy because they ask themselves "what comfort does that give me over managing my own favourites list instead?"
pros:
- independant from technical limiations (aliases, bindings)
cons:
- many players won't understand what they should do
- many players won't want to do that, as they are lazy
operability:
- great, it will work but we are left with 5/100 players actually using that

xOR
07-14-2009, 20:23
make them download .cfg files. in the files it has connect 0.0.0.0:27015 and when they choose the server exec blahredirect.cfg let server operators name them however they likes so they can be unique.

another way instead of connect you could try. messagemode "connect 0.0.0.0:27015" then ask the player to push enter to continue or esc to cancel..

dunno if those will work. but its worth a shot if a better idea can't be found i guess.

both sounds good for now. we will have to try whether it's possible to do or not.

endeffects
07-15-2009, 01:13
maybe the steam://connect/ url can be run from an embedded flash file on the motd?

Mordekay
07-15-2009, 11:01
All this handles players allready on the server, what about those that join your server/s when they are allready full and join the reserverd slot? You'd have to kick them after some time or they will simply stay on that slot.

Nextra
07-15-2009, 11:50
I'm obviously using the CS beta and will try out whatever you throw at me :D

However, anything related to binding or executing is an even worse form of abuse and could be blocked aswell. But maybe it will do for an appropiate time-limited solution.

I'll try your 1. solution and the messagemode stuff as possible ways to deal with it, I'll be back with results this evening I hope.

minimiller
07-15-2009, 12:54
the problem:
according to what can be seen in the beta it seems that new updates for CS blocks executing the "connect" command. this renders xREDIRECT useless as that command is neccessary to do the actual redirection of a player, be it automatic or manual.

If they block the "connect" command, none of your listed ways will work =[
but it seems they arent doing anything about the "steam://" part
it would probably be possible to put a link in an MOTD saying "click me to redirect to your chosen server"
apart from that, i doubt theres a way around it
=[

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 14:19
Continuing on with the MOTD steam://.
You could just change the way that the '/servers' command works and make it pull up a server list in a MOTD where you can click the server which you want to join.
It doesn't change that much from the way that it currently works and you can show more servers and not have to go to next page or so.

Is there anybody that have tried if this method works, by the way? It's probably best to find out if it works before we continue on with it.

xOR
07-15-2009, 15:12
I'm obviously using the CS beta and will try out whatever you throw at me :D

ok, good to know. too bad my job currently doesn't leave me much free time. in worst case i won't come up with something before the weekend.
many necessary changes won't need too much coding, maybe someone else can help out until then.

I'll try your 1. solution and the messagemode stuff as possible ways to deal with it, I'll be back with results this evening I hope.

yeah, that's what i meant. great, thanks already.

If they block the "connect" command, none of your listed ways will work =[

well for now i am assuming they are only blocking it when executed remotely by a server, as that's the way the current version is already doing it. if they even block the user himself from executing it we're in big trouble.

but it seems they arent doing anything about the "steam://" part

i don't know. Wolfmark says it's blocked. now is it? or isn't it?

Continuing on with the MOTD steam://.
You could just change the way that the '/servers' command works and make it pull up a server list in a MOTD where you can click the server which you want to join.
It doesn't change that much from the way that it currently works and you can show more servers and not have to go to next page or so.

Is there anybody that have tried if this method works, by the way? It's probably best to find out if it works before we continue on with it.

yeah sounds good, a quite sexy solution.

All this handles players allready on the server, what about those that join your server/s when they are allready full and join the reserverd slot?
unfortunately that's true. so we need more ideas or more :crab:. or both...

seeing all you people willing to help and coming up with valuable thoughts i still have some hope we will find a way in the end. thanks for that.

xOR
07-15-2009, 15:16
one more thought from my side:
7. the retry hack
does anybody know how HL stores the information which server it connected to the last time? is it in a client setinfo structure or a variable we could change from server-side, like you can e.g. do with the player name? if this was possible we could alter this information and execute "retry" on the player.

minimiller
07-15-2009, 15:28
ive just thought, when ppl scrim or w/e they giv out the "connect ip.ip.ip.ip:port;password lolwin" string for the enemies to put in their console

If VALVe block this ability EVERYBODY who scrims will rage at them because they would have to go through the server browser to get to the server

If VALVe only block the server execing client cmds, would it not be possible to change the source of AMXX itself and update the client_cmd part? then re-release as amxmodx 1.8.2

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 15:32
Just tried, the connect command still works just fine clientside.
I don't really have any time to try the motd way right now. Anyone else that have tried it yet or have time to do it?

07-15-2009, 15:40
I just tried the motd method. Hovering the link changes the cursor (doh), but clicking it has no effect.

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 15:47
I just tried the motd method. Hovering the link changes the cursor (doh), but clicking it has no effect.
Ah, well, thanks for checking it out. Did you only try using a motd file on gameserver or did you try from webserver, too?

xOR
07-15-2009, 15:51

ok thanks. i wonder why they blocked THAT again now. nothing forces people to click on any links in that window.
anyway, that rules out one of the possible solutions i guess. i wonder whether protocol links apart from "http" work at all - otherwise we could at least display "hlsw://" links. they will of course only work for people who have hlsw installed...

minimiller
07-15-2009, 15:56
client_cmd(id, "clear");
client_cmd(id, "Paste this into your console and hit enter!");
client_cmd(id, "-------------------");
client_cmd(id, "echo connect ip.ip.ip.ip:port");
client_cmd(id, "-------------------");
client_cmd(id, "toggleconsole");

bulky and annoying, but another posibility

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 15:57
Yeah, I used that temporarily before the old fix (the space) was in place after the last update.

xOR
07-15-2009, 16:01
yeah, got that already on the list, see 6. player enters command manually.

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 16:51
Server tried to send invalid command:"messagemode "connect XX.XX.XXX.XX:27015"

:/

minimiller
07-15-2009, 16:51
yeah, got that already on the list, see 6. player enters command manually.

my bad

xOR
07-15-2009, 16:59
Server tried to send invalid command:"messagemode "connect XX.XX.XXX.XX:27015"

:/

wow, i am impressed. that point definitely goes to valve.
maybe they really block it at the very lowest parser level this time, checking whether the original (no matter how many levels above) execution context is a remote context. this would mean all alias attempts will also fail.

could you try this as well: first execute alias "blah" "connect XX.XX.XXX.XX:27015" and then execute blah on the player.

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 17:11
Server tried to send invalid command:"alias blah" "connect 74.86.147.67:27015"

It just won't work.

EDIT: Didn't mean that as if I'm about to give up or so. I'm willing to test any idea that we can come up with.

xOR
07-15-2009, 17:34
yeah. binding doesn't work either.

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 17:35
Wow, they really tried hard to block it this time.

minimiller
07-15-2009, 17:35
Server tried to send invalid command:"alias blah" "connect 74.86.147.67:27015"

It just won't work.

EDIT: Didn't mean that as if I'm about to give up or so. I'm willing to test any idea that we can come up with.

what was the cmd u tried to use?

Using amx_exec example:
amx_exec "darkgod" "alias rawr 'connect ip.ip.ip.ip:port'"
?

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 17:41
client_cmd(client, "alias blah^" ^"connect XX.XX.XXX.XX:27015^"")

I think I used that, I may have changed it after.

xOR
07-15-2009, 17:43
i tried to execute it directly from a modified xREDIRECT version with

client_cmd(id, "alias ^"xcon^" ^"connect %s^"", sFullAddress)

07-15-2009, 17:45
Did you only try using a motd file on gameserver or did you try from webserver, too?
I tried both.

edit: Out of curiosity, I also tried stuff like <a href="steam://friends/joingame/765611979[blah]">join friend</a>but that doesn't work either.

minimiller
07-15-2009, 17:52
any1 tried with messagemode2?

DarkGod
07-15-2009, 17:56
I tried both.

edit: Out of curiosity, I also tried stuff like <a href="steam://friends/joingame/765611979[blah]">join friend</a>but that doesn't work either.

I guess that it doesn't work when the MOTD is up.

Lisa
07-15-2009, 20:27
Hmm well I guess I quit hl1 mods for good - I'm tired of steam/valve they've done anything for these games other than provide an easy way for kids to hack.

Bye community.

Amendoim
07-15-2009, 21:40
If more is concerned with the xiters of these excellent Plugins, the valve was the best ..

Unfortunately, the valve this time was far from over, I am very presisar and the plugin! I know that all of the code, modify it again to try to achieve by the plugin to work ..

Thanks to all who are trying, and good luck, many account with you ;)

platzpatrone
07-15-2009, 22:33
Hello,

crap valve ruins things again :|

i tried something and maybe this can be done in the plugin.

first: i created in my cstrike folder a file called "xredirect.cfg" with

connect IP : PORT in it.

then i put in my server this command to test this:

amx_exec MYNICK "exec xredirect.cfg"

and it redirects me to the given IP : PORT in this xredirect.cfg

so maybe u can do the plugin to write such a .cfg file to connect to the choosen server.

another idea:

if it is able to do is. if u connect to a server with redirect plugin installed u have to download depends on the servers in serverlist.ini a few .cfg files called like the IP and PORT (eg. 127-0-0-1-27100.cfg) but with the real ip then and the xredirect plugin executes on the player side those config file
like 127-0-0-1-27100.cfg for the choosen server in the redirection menu

this way with the .cfg file called with the given IP : PORTS are unique so if it is able to code and create files on client side then this can be our whole solution.

xOR
07-16-2009, 02:03
so maybe u can do the plugin to write such a .cfg file to connect to the choosen server.

and here is the problem. there is a "writecfg" command but it even fails when i execute it locally. so i don't know of any way how i could write this command to a config.
also offering it as download when a user connects does not work, valve had blocked that some years ago already.

joaquimandrade
07-16-2009, 05:02
Sorry if i'm saying bullshit, but i tried "Connect" instead of "connect" and it worked.

DarkGod
07-16-2009, 05:11
Sorry if i'm saying bullshit, but i tried "Connect" instead of "connect" and it worked.

It works, it fucking works!

VALVe's failure this time is probably the worst one for quite some time.

joaquimandrade
07-16-2009, 05:46
I'm not a Valve hater nor lover but I think is stupid that they care with this minimal stuff of users being redirected and don't do nothing about cheaters. VAC is outdated and the delayed ban stuff is bullshit. If I leave my server without admins some time it turns into a jungle. I have some 6-10 cheaters per day. And of course, proved as cheaters. That is fucking annoying and makes CS look bad. Not a user being redirected to other server.

Sorry for going off topic.

alexinno
07-16-2009, 06:48
I'm not a Valve hater nor lover but I think is stupid that they care with this minimal stuff of users being redirected and don't do nothing about cheaters. VAC is outdated and the delayed ban stuff is bullshit. If I leave my server without admins some time it turns into a jungle. I have some 6-10 cheaters per day. And of course, proved as cheaters. That is fucking annoying and makes CS look bad. Not a user being redirected to other server.

Sorry for going off topic.
and how right you are ... maybe somebody will write a mail to them with this message or post it on steamforums :)

xOR
07-16-2009, 07:08
it seriously works? you're kidding me! cmon!
i am at work now but if it really works i will release an "update" this evening.

we should still keep this thread active and try other variants. valve WILL find out about this again and release the next update that kills this workaround again. we just won a little time.

DarkGod
07-16-2009, 07:27
it seriously works? you're kidding me! cmon!
i am at work now but if it really works i will release an "update" this evening.

we should still keep this thread active and try other variants. valve WILL find out about this again and release the next update that kills this workaround again. we just won a little time.

I have tried the workaround found by Joaquimandrade and confirmed that it works.

You are probably right about them going to find this out and block that too, though. We should definitely keep going with this thread.

minimiller
07-16-2009, 08:00
we WILL beat them!!! =)

Btw, from an earlier post: "writecfg xredirect.cfg" only copies your current "config.cfg" into a new file called "xredirect.cfg"as a backup
There is no way to write a aline to that file

Ultralord
07-16-2009, 08:32
just waiting for an update then :P

platzpatrone
07-16-2009, 08:57
we WILL beat them!!! =)

Btw, from an earlier post: "writecfg xredirect.cfg" only copies your current "config.cfg" into a new file called "xredirect.cfg"as a backup
There is no way to write a aline to that file

i never talked about the "writecfg" command. i come to that idea since
i saw a few plugins who create a cfg. file or some other stuff on the
client side ;) and with the download thingy who xOR complain about
is misunderstood-

i mean downloading it with .res files in them like "xredirect/127-0-0-1-27100.cfg" same like "sound/misc/jungle.wav"

this works, even if Valve not kill this too :shock:

and YES xOR: i testet the plugin with "Connect" and it still works LOL

DarkGod
07-16-2009, 09:29
also offering it as download when a user connects does not work, valve had blocked that some years ago already.

|PJ| Shorty
07-16-2009, 11:51
added this "hack" to the beta for myself, and it WORKS :up:
good work joaquimandrade

Mordekay
07-16-2009, 11:58
LOL!
That's all i ca add here. I'm missing words for this "Prevent more cases of server redirection" update.

xOR
07-16-2009, 12:58
i released 1.0.3.2 stable. "the version with the good Connections".

please let me know whether it works as it is. i am sitting on a train right now so i guess i am not too concentrated.

Ultralord
07-16-2009, 14:28
where is it to download it ? because i see the old file

thnks for that update!

xOR
07-16-2009, 14:33
where is it to download it ? because i see the old file

thnks for that update!

where it always is. in the main thread attached at the end of the first post:
(xredirect.sma - 8 views - 109.8 KB)
if it was the old file it wouldn't be 8 views only so far but 2000+.

Ultralord
07-16-2009, 14:36
yes thanks i download first but i think i see version 1.0.3.1 something,

thanks anyway :DD

Schlesie
07-16-2009, 18:23
1.0.3.2 works perfect

thx joaquimandrade
thx xOR

Ultralord
07-17-2009, 01:17
one question.. i put new amxx but on /server he said the server but he show the letter " w " all the time ..

example

w Warcraft Server y[w de_dust2] y(10w/20y) something like that..

joaquimandrade
07-17-2009, 03:29
one question.. i put new amxx but on /server he said the server but he show the letter " w " all the time ..

example

w Warcraft Server y[w de_dust2] y(10w/20y) something like that..

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=859219&postcount=530

(last line)

Ultralord
07-17-2009, 04:03
nice thanks can you compile it for me? i am at work and i cant do it now.. if you can help me.. or not :p

but many thnks again

i done thnx

Nextra
07-17-2009, 09:38
Wow that's.... I mean... wow...

Nice find.

hackziner
07-17-2009, 10:56
//check, we aren't the 1st of april ?

It might be good to just fix all plugins that use the connect command and delete useless stuff about the fix in order to avoid an other steam update...

I'm stunned by the amateurishness of steam developers... It sounds like a huge joke...

mathijs
07-17-2009, 19:34
To be fair, I almost wet my pants because of this.
Couldn' t stop laughing for a few minutes.
It is no use to remove this thread, they can see how it works in the source.
Because it will be very easy to fix this, i bet it will be done next update, but till, then we had an easy fix because they were too stupid to realise this.

So i would say, keep looking for other possibilities for when they close this leak. It would be nice to let another one roll out of our sleeves straight after that. Don't tell it yet though, keep it to yourself till then.

joaquimandrade
07-18-2009, 07:52
I'm stunned by the amateurishness of steam developers... It sounds like a huge joke...

There is a rumour, of unknown veracity that, says that ~Ice*shOt is the one who is taking care of the updates.

Arkshine
07-18-2009, 08:09
I lol'd. :twisted:

Amendoim
07-18-2009, 10:34
The best ..

Really great work you have done this to function at 100%, I am very grateful!

A big thank you to all the staff: D

PS: Below the valve, just want to ruin what the staff tries to do for yourself!

P4rD0nM3
07-19-2009, 07:12
So '; Connect x.x.x.x:xxxx' works? WHAT THE FUCK.

xOR
07-19-2009, 09:07
So '; Connect x.x.x.x:xxxx' works? WHAT THE FUCK.

no, you don't even need any semicolon or space. the capital C does the trick on its own.

bmann_420
07-19-2009, 21:04
Indeed it works and tested by mua :D

Hi xOR dont forget irc ;)

edit:

since i just saw tabors, ill report back for that over 24 hour thing.

Brad
07-20-2009, 12:39
This probably isn't the right thread to post this but... Valve should have allowed redirects, but put up some sort of dialog that the user has to click through to proceed. That solves the problem of the stealth redirects and leaves open the possibility for user agreed redirects. /grrface

xOR
07-20-2009, 13:53
Hi xOR dont forget irc ;)

well i am there most of the time. just that i don't have much free time so i only wake up when PM'ed :o

since i just saw tabors, ill report back for that over 24 hour thing.

any news already?

This probably isn't the right thread to post this but... Valve should have allowed redirects, but put up some sort of dialog that the user has to click through to proceed. That solves the problem of the stealth redirects and leaves open the possibility for user agreed redirects. /grrface

right. this (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=918781) is the right thread tough. i already said something similar there.

Ramono
07-24-2009, 20:27
Been a while since I posted on this board, but this made me lol hard.

Had to say it.

btw:
Sending the "alias" command was also blocked if I remember correctly,
does "Alias" work?

bmann_420
07-25-2009, 17:49
Sorry for the week delay, wasnt home. :D

But all is well in the redirection realm so far.

xOR
07-25-2009, 20:47
\o/

xOR
07-26-2009, 19:14
are you sure you're talking about the "Server tried to send invalid command" issue here?

xOR
07-27-2009, 15:15
you didn't answer my question. plus this thread is about a client-side "problem", a server restart wouldn't help with that.

it's definately a different (and new) problem, please open a new thread in the xREDIRECT sub forum (http://forums.alliedmods.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=128) and give some more information: in particular your amxx.cfg contents regarding the "redirect_" CVAR's and the contents of your serverlist.ini and what else you think might be useful.

pizzahut
12-01-2009, 08:41
The beta doesn't contain the latest work-around.

(And the stable version doesn't contain the beta changes yet.)

xOR
12-02-2009, 06:31
well it seems i can upload and change it as often as i want, there will always be a problem of some kind. up to having a file online that didn't ever exist like this on my hard drive, like last time.
anyway, i've uploaded it the 394920342094 time and maybe it will finally be correct...

pizzahut
12-02-2009, 08:50
Thanks xOR, much appreciated. You missed one occurency of "connect though. (The " in front makes it easier to find.)

xOR
12-02-2009, 15:59
stupid me. maybe i should put at least SOME concentration in xREDIRECT stuff or i should rather stop touching it at all :nono:

please check again now and tell me if i messed something up again.

xOR
08-01-2011, 18:22
revived this old thread as the problem returns with a new update from valve that is already available as beta. this was reported here. you'll find the mailing list contents with this information here (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.games.fps.halflife.server/37974).

tuty
11-17-2011, 10:10
lol too late for posting this, but it isn't blocked... is changed with first letter like "Connect" and it works on steam

DarkGod
11-18-2011, 09:11
lol too late for posting this, but it isn't blocked... is changed with first letter like "Connect" and it works on steam

forid786786
11-23-2011, 11:57
Does anyone know how to fix this issue (beta -hlbeta)
my redirection doesen't work I have it on 3 server none of the servers can detect one another ?

after doing some researching and reading threads i found out that it was a problem with the new valve crappy update.

Mordekay
11-23-2011, 12:45
This is not a support thread!
Read the stickys, start a new tread and give the needed informations. Otherwise NO ONE can help you with your problem.

DarkGod
07-01-2013, 15:58
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1976306&postcount=122

?? is this true? I don't even have CS installed currently so I can't test it.

[code]
snip
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Mordekay
07-02-2013, 11:39
this function is not supported here, sorry.